Prince Harry Current Events 6: May-August 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, he did seem a little uncomfortable or like he wasn't enjoying his trip to new zealand. I saw some footage on TV and thought that he didn't seem very happy about being there.

It is a very cool photo when he was young,water fun:
Photo from Worldroots:

Attachments

• henrywales11.jpg
    henrywales11.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 177
gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Is it just me, or does he look bald there?

its just you...the way the wind is hitting his head and the fact that he has red hair, makes it look that way...his hair is very light and blinds together in the picture.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Is it just me, or does he look bald there?

meh, thats only because when your hair gets wet, it looks thinner. Plus, his hair is short, which magnifies it.

I just thought it was kinda funny b/c Wills is going bald now and Harry is almost at the age of when Wills started sheding.

You know, since they don't really need the money, maybe they can give away the proceeds to charity?Africa in my opinion is a great place to start!:)

Charity? I'm a good place to start- poor college student without boyfriend!!!

grecka said:
Did you take this offensively?:confused: I meant the place which Harry visited during his Gap year.;)

You do have a boyfriend-university!!! (well at least that is my excuse:D )

grecka said:

The bar probably paid them to write this story for publicity. The name of the bar and all of the details about Harry and Chelsy seem odd to me.

Oh, why can't they just cut the security testing crap?!! It's so absolutely ridiculous.

They must be running out of news!

This sounds scary! May be the brits should spend little bit more bucks for security background checks.

HARRY SECURITY BREACH
x.gif

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1192154,00.html

x.gif

They don't seem to take the responsibility of guarding Harry very seriously, do they? What's it going to take to make them do a decent job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom