Prince Harry Current Events 6: May-August 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
harry kind of reminds me of irish stereotypes. redheaded, good natured, and just a tad bit fond of his alcohol =D

AILSTALIA, he does have irish blood from diana.

I know lots of people who can be sick one day and feel just fine the next, I for one. In his case it was two days later he was seen playing polo.

Prince Harry playing polo with his father at Cireencester Park Polo Club
From Getty

Attachments

• Harry6.jpg
    Harry6.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 184
  • Harry5.jpg
    Harry5.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 331
  • Harry4.jpg
    Harry4.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 278
  • Harry3.jpg
    Harry3.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 177
  • Harry2.jpg
    Harry2.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 150
  • Harry1.jpg
    Harry1.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 237
Harry's polo shirt said:
I love the first and third pic.:eek:

Me too!:D I do think he should stop smoking before his teeth get more noticeably yellow, though...

CarolinaBlu said:
Me too!:D I do think he should stop smoking before his teeth get more noticeably yellow, though...

I agree, I like the first and third pictures a lot, and he does need to stop smoking....(No one likes yellow teeth!)

He seems to have forgotten to floss. Yellow film between the teeth- how lovely.

grecka said:
He seems to have forgotten to floss. Yellow film between the teeth- how lovely.

Ick...I didn't catch. Not a pretty sight...(Guessing that's what you miss when you don't click to see the normal size photo.)

Can anyone say smoking? That's what the yellow teeth would be from...not very attractive...

Highgrove Garden book

iowabelle said:
I know there was a book a long time ago, where the Prince and Princess were pictured outside Highgrove in a field of wildflowers.
There is also the book "The Garden at Highgrove" by HRH The Prince of Wales & Candida Lycett Green, published 2000.

Yeah i know he apparently has had to quit which is a good thing. However, the yellow stains on the teeth can remain for some time. Maybe he needs his teeth bleached????

Warren said:
There is also the book "The Garden at Highgrove" by HRH The Prince of Wales & Candida Lycett Green, published 2000.

I saw that book the gardens are beautiful! I looked through the entire thing.

I don't think harry likes being at Sandhurst. Probably the first time has had to push himself. He will probably leave a better person, like with the knowledge of his limits and what not.

I have a feeling that he won't pass. He is making up so many excuses to get out of things that it seems like he really doesn't want to be there. It also seems like he didn't want to go there for a while before he went.

I think that Harry could be of great help to William in the physical areas but I don't think that William should have too much trouble with the more "mental" areas and most likely won't need that much of Harry's help.

He did pass the test! I think some of you need to give him a break, as he is trying. i believe he has made it farther than Prince Edward by now. It is not as easy as it sounds. I use to be in Air Cadets as a youth, and I went to summer camp (6 weeks). It was very tough and that was for youths. I can't even imagine how hard that course is. Milatary Time how fun, they say you have 5 minutes but its only two minutes. Also theres hurry up and wait. So I would love to see some you to try it and see if your still critizing him.

Great news for Harry!

And probably a good experience for Harry to have to coach William.

(And I'm thinking it's William that probably doesn't want to be at Sandhurst.)

I think now that Will is out of college he doesn't know what to do. So he is like, I'll join the army. I think they will go over some things though. Will seems like someone who likes to know how things are before he enters, he doesn't seem like a surprise person.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom