Prince Harry Current Events 8: September-November 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditebaby said:
I could see him doing that very easily. And actually prank wars are very common in the military so I wouldn't be surprised if he got picked on again.

I could see that also....:D

He probably has, I just can't think of any right now. I do know that he's been picking on Wills about the fact that he'll graduate with a ranking before Wills does. And he mentioned something about possibly finding a way to go back for a visit while Wills is still at Sandhurst and make wills have to salute him.

Ditebaby said:
And he mentioned something about possibly finding a way to go back for a visit while Wills is still at Sandhurst and make wills have to salute him.
Hope the media is invited to that gathering I'd love to see pictures:D

I haven't seen any recent pics of Harry...I am starting to go threw withdraw from my Harry obsession-he needs to do something.

Last edited:
Harry's polo shirt said:
I haven't seen any recent pics of Harry...I am starting to go threw withdraw from my Harry obsession-he needs to do something.

I know!
Its starting to become really boring. I mean he can go out on the weekend and stuff where are the media then? And what about them sneaking into Sandhurst I haven't heard a rumoured attempt at that for awhile. In this time when Harry isn't doing anything then media must pick up the slack (connocting rumours and speaking to sources and the like).

Harry's polo shirt said:
I'm there with ya Harry's polo shirt!

He looks sick or bored.....has his eyebrows always looked blond? :confused:

He's a cutie, but his face is usually as red as his hair!

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Its kinda hard to get a tan in the UK. When he was in Australia he got tan, though.

It's kinda hard to get a tan anywhere if you are that pale,typically you just burn (I know I am that pale). He would have only got one here because he was out in the sun all day, although I'd place high money on having to endure the red stages first.

Anyway
BATTLE ROYAL SPUD MISSILES: Harry will face mashing in terrorist tattie attack
http://www.royalarchive.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1572&Itemid=2

wow I don't understand anything that news title says! what is spud missles, mashing, tattie...must be british..

Harry's polo shirt said:
wow I don't understand anything that news title says! what is spud missles, mashing, tattie...must be british..

Spuds and tatties are slang for potatoes (tatties is a Scottish term). They're using "mashing" in a rather strange sense here to keep the potato theme going. If you read the article it makes a bit more sense.

I always wondered how they trained riot police. That's interesting.

Could Harry be part of the riot police? Or would it be to dangerous and controversial?

Could Harry be part of the riot police? Or would it be to dangerous and controversial?

I'm sure anything interesting he would want to do would be classified as too dangerous and controversial for him to do. Poor guy he pretty much has to join the army and can't do anything interesting in it.

Injured Harry is excused from bayonet-training

http://www.royalarchive.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1586&Itemid=2

It's bayonet training! Harry misses all the fun stuff ;) . Well Red Baron went out the window didn't it? Although I have to say I do like sicknote a heck of a lot more.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
If he is missing all of this training, how will he graduate?
He has only miss 4 or 5 days and he seems to doing finethe rest of the time.

He keeps getting injured right before an important training. I don't think he is a very good soldier...or at least a lazy one or he isn't really that into his career in the army. If he can't even show up for training, then why would the officers expect him to show up for actual fighting?

He injured his thumb playing polo-so he can't train...that is a stupid excuse to not be able to train for the army-aren't they trained to ignore injuries especially a thumb-come on! he hurt his thumb!

Last edited:
Prince Harry Current Events part 5

Harry's polo shirt said:
He keeps getting injured right before an important training. I don't think he is a very good soldier...or at least a lazy one or he isn't really that into his career in the army. If he can't even show up for training, then why would the officers expect him to show up for actual fighting?

He injured his thumb playing polo-so he can't train...that is a stupid excuse to not be able to train for the army-aren't they trained to ignore injuries especially a thumb-come on! he hurt his thumb!

He could broken it I mean he was playing rugby I assume while at Sanhurst over the weekend with some of the guys. The most important thing is to do the duration of the training. That would be part of feildcraft and they have probabaly praticed bayoneting quite a lot.

Harry's polo shirt said:
I don't think he is a very good soldier...

I don't think he'd make a very good soldier, either, but not because he wouldn't be physically competent. I just don't think he's constitutionally suited for it. Harry has always impressed me as being quite sensitive, the partying and clowning around creating a bluff facade for a much softer personality to hide behind. I do think a lot of his antics have been very much a response to trying to find himself in a life where he lost his mother as a young age and is always second to his brother in the spotlight.

William no doubt appears very kind and gentle, but Harry seems even more so, and I think once he grows up a little more and finds his niche (not, I'm afraid, in soldiering), then I think we'll see wonderful things from him indeed.

The miliatry was supposed to control Harry, and it really hasn't.Mentally, he is just as sensitive as he was. I also believe he is still a big partier. That might explain some of the many injuries he has received.

foxy_digitalis said:
I don't think he'd make a very good soldier, either, but not because he wouldn't be physically competent. I just don't think he's constitutionally suited for it. Harry has always impressed me as being quite sensitive, the partying and clowning around creating a bluff facade for a much softer personality to hide behind. I do think a lot of his antics have been very much a response to trying to find himself in a life where he lost his mother as a young age and is always second to his brother in the spotlight.

William no doubt appears very kind and gentle, but Harry seems even more so, and I think once he grows up a little more and finds his niche (not, I'm afraid, in soldiering), then I think we'll see wonderful things from him indeed.

I think Harry didn't know what he wanted to do..so he was like "I always liked to play army as a child and I like shooting, and I want prove myself to the world so I 'll join the army"..Now he is like "ugg I don't like this". But he doesn't know what else he can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom