Prince Harry Current Events 8: September-November 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry was a very shy little boy. Didn't his kintergarden teacher say that he was to shy to ask to use the bathroom. He has always been competative with Will though.

regardez said:
Pardon? What's that from...?

William was a pretty aggressive little kid, known to fight with other kids in his class, threaten to behead them, put them in jail... He was also the one who tried to flush Prince Charles' shoe down the toilet, destroyed heirlooms, pushed alarm buttons, and dangled Prince Harry out a window, head first! He went through a phase where he wasn't popular at pre-school. (Not to mention peeing outside and pinching women's bottoms -- when he was younger, not now like some Hanoverian princes we could mention.)

But he's turned out okay IMO!

Didn't they later blame Will's bad behavior on Charles and Diana's constant fighting?

I heard it blamed on bad nannies, and Diana's permissiveness.

But who really knows? Some children just get into trouble a lot.

Gossip

According to the Daily Star (a trashy tabloid in the same vein of the Sun for those who don't live in the UK), Prince Harry had Chelsy's name tattooed on his backside.
The story is on their front page. I can't give more details as I don't buy this kind of mag and there's no online article.

I can't really see harry being allowed to get a tatoo. If he did, he is still in his rebel phase!

Idriel said:
According to the Daily Star (a trashy tabloid in the same vein of the Sun for those who don't live in the UK), Prince Harry had Chelsy's name tattooed on his backside.
The story is on their front page. I can't give more details as I don't buy this kind of mag and there's no online article.

tatooing someones names is allways a bad idea. What about if they would break up,it's gonna be a hell of a job to take the thing off. I thought he would smarter then that.:rolleyes:

Becky24 said:
I can't really see harry being allowed to get a tatoo. If he did, he is still in his rebel phase!
may be not, but he can put it on a private place , so no one would see it :D :D :D

Please, tattoos are now considered to be out of style in the jet set crowd. The Queen would die of cardiac arrest if any British royal got a tatto.

Harry's back on the piste
trans.gif

SPORTS-mad Prince Harry is to compete tomorrow in a bid to win a place in the elite Sandhurst Alpine ski team.

Officer cadet Harry, 21, will pit his skills on a dry ski slope against fellow recruits vying for a place in the ten-man squad.

Idriel said:
Harry's back on the piste
trans.gif

SPORTS-mad Prince Harry is to compete tomorrow in a bid to win a place in the elite Sandhurst Alpine ski team.

Officer cadet Harry, 21, will pit his skills on a dry ski slope against fellow recruits vying for a place in the ten-man squad.

I hope he does well. We all know how much loves to ski.

segolen said:
may be not, but he can put it on a private place , so no one would see it :D :D :D
This is true and I agree with ya, but how dumb can he be? Why get a tattoo somewhere if noone is ever going to see it? Ya know what i mean?;)

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Please, tattoos are now considered to be out of style in the jet set crowd. The Queen would die of cardiac arrest if any British royal got a tatto.
LMAO. Maybe they will all just get pierceings instead like Zara!:D

I a guy wants to show his love to a girl, he gives her a ring and says, "will you marry me?" Not get a tattoo of the girl's name on their butt.

Becky24 said:
This is true and I agree with ya, but how dumb can he be? Why get a tattoo somewhere if noone is ever going to see it? Ya know what i mean?;)
someone would :D

I a guy wants to show his love to a girl, he gives her a ring and says, "will you marry me?" Not get a tattoo of the girl's name on their butt.
saying those words to Chelsy would be worst than getting a tatoo, what you think ?

Last edited by a moderator:
What's wrong with marrying someone he loves? He is not married. Neither have criminal record. They seem to like the same lifestyle.

I agree with a previous poster, the idea of getting a tatoo of anyone's name, or initials, is a dumb idea. Even if the two do get married.

What if they break up? How dumb would that look to the next girl who sees him like that?
I don't know what I will do..:( ...:p

I would say " Now put MY name on your other butt cheek"

I've heard of that, but I'm not sure he ever went through with it.
I think he said that he was going to study Swahili in that press conference in 2000, with Charles at Highgrove, when he announced he was going to Chile and he expressed his displeasure about a tell-all about Diana. I don't know that he followed through with his plans to learn Swahili, though. I imagine he knows Spanish and Latin pretty well, from Eton, because Eton has high standards, and probably knows some Swahili words and phrases from his trips to Swahili-speaking regions. Maybe he's heard Grandpa Philip mutter a complaint in German from time to time.
:)

CasiraghiTrio said:
... and probably knows some Swahili words and phrases from his trips to Swahili-speaking regions. Maybe he's heard Grandpa Philip mutter a complaint in German from time to time. :)
...or Jecca gave him some private lessons:rolleyes: . This girl speaks Swahili in perfection.

Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark has a rather large tattoo on his leg. It's the style with your military types.

What if they break up? How dumb would that look to the next girl who sees him like that?

You can have something printed over it to disguise it, or have it taken off (ouch).

Its amazing how people think a tattoo will be a testament to someone's love.

I have no personal issues with Chelsy....we have all had a first love who we thought would be forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom