Prince Harry Current Events 4: October 2004-January 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kinneret5764 said:
She looks like a high-ranking member of the Bimbo Club. I gues that's how he likes them: blond, cheap and floosyish. It'll be over by the New Year.
That's a lot to tell from just looking at a few pictures of someone. She dresses like a lot of 20 year old girls. I guess they all belong to the Bimbo Club too.

I don't dress like that! I kinda dress like a secretary. A fashionable secretary. :)
And not all girl dress like that. Only some. Skin isn't in anymore and girls are dressing classier.

I just have to say that i'm not too fond of Prince Harry. he seems like a selfish spoilt brat, i know it seems harsh but thats the way he has been acting of late.

Australian said:
I just have to say that i'm not too fond of Prince Harry. he seems like a selfish spoilt brat, i know it seems harsh but thats the way he has been acting of late.
I agree with you completely. He doesn't seem to be serious about anything. Given his record, if he didn't have money or a title, he'd either be working at McDonald's or at a local car wash.

Australian, I agree with you. Harry will give many scandal to the British Royal Family. Problably he feels that William is more famous than him and with this behaviour he's trying to get attention.
But I would like to ask to Kinneret5764 what's the problem in working at McDonald's or at a local car wash? I don't work in theses places but I wash my car at the my local wash and sometimes I eat a Sunday ice-cream on MacDonald's and I never found anything wrong with the emplyees of this two places.

This relationship will last longer than J.Lo's first marriage. In other words, it will be over within a year and a half.

Obviously he's young and will 'play' around with this girl; I highly doubt that he will marry her. Thank god. This girl reminds me of Paris Hilton -- and that is not a compliment, folks.

~A :)

I feel sorry for him. He's being made into the black sheep of his family, which is a shame b/c he seems like such a nice guy and b/c he's already experienced so much pain. Kudos to him if he's found happiness, even if it is or has been temporary in the past, he deserves it and so does William. But if William is being "naughty" he too should get "bad press" as well b/c it's only fair to Harry, seeing as he claims he doesn't want to be mollycoddled and wants to be treated like everyone else. And if neither want's to be in the press for negitive things, then neither one should do negitive things, not to sound like the morality police.

Regina said:
Australian, I agree with you. Harry will give many scandal to the British Royal Family. Problably he feels that William is more famous than him and with this behaviour he's trying to get attention.
But I would like to ask to Kinneret5764 what's the problem in working at McDonald's or at a local car wash? I don't work in theses places but I wash my car at the my local wash and sometimes I eat a Sunday ice-cream on MacDonald's and I never found anything wrong with the emplyees of this two places.
There's something wrong with working at McDonald's in a non-managerial job if you've been given the same privileged education as Harry has. Eton is an extremely good school, one of the best educations that money could buy in the U.K. Harry seems to have squandered all that. If you're a manager/owner of a McDonald's or a car wash, then that's a different story. But after being given the privilege of a fine education, if all P. Harry can do is little odd jobs here and there, and party all night and laze around all day, then he has wasted his time, and his family's money.

I wonder if the following story has any truth to it. We may see a royal wedding very soon:

Harry 'wants to wed Chelsy'

by BARBARA JONES and MATT NIXSON, Mail on Sunday 08:46am 12th December 2004

Prince Harry and his South African girlfriend Chelsy Davy are discussing marriage, a close relative told The Mail on Sunday last night.

Paul Davy, Chelsy's uncle, revealed that the couple's feelings for each other had deepened and they were now inseparably in love.

"Yes, they want to marry," he declared. Mr Davy added that Harry will meet Chelsy's parents - Charles and Beverly Davy - on a family holiday on an exotic island off Mozambique. The aim was for him to get to know his prospective parents-in-law.

"Probably the meetings with Charles and Beverly would formalise their relationship and aid the process," the uncle said - making clear that "the process" could lead to marriage.

'Threatening to spiral out of control'

The family's claims will cause consternation in Royal circles. Officials have adopted a vow of silence on the subject of Royal romances. But Charles is likely to view the public comments of a member of the Davy family with concern.

There is already worry that 20-year-old Prince Harry is threatening to spiral out of control.

Like many parents before him, Prince Charles may now face having to dissuade a headstrong offspring from plunging into a life-altering decision that could end in disaster. Charles's reactions will be further complicated by his guilt at the death of Diana and the traumatic effect it had on Harry. It was a factor in the young Prince's determination to lead his own life and this has led him into a string of escapades involving drugs, drunkenness and a violent attack on a Press photographer.

This apart, there is the immediate question of the suitability of 19-year-old Chelsy as a Royal bride.

The Mail on Sunday revealed last week that Mr Davy's company, HHK Safaris, runs lucrative hunting trips for British, American and Germans willing to pay tens of thousands of dollars to shoot big game, including lions, leopards and even giraffes.

Wealthy Mr Davy - one of Zimbabwe's biggest ranch owners - is thought to control one per cent of all the country's agricultural land at a time when hundreds of other white farmers have been evicted and forced out by the Mugabe regime.

Romantic holiday

Mr Davy's relationship with the Zimbabwe dictator is sure to attract close scrutiny.

Marriage would also raise the prospect of the Prince spending large amounts of time in Africa.

In the short term, Royal observers will be watching to see whether Harry's devotion to Chelsy will deflect him from entering Sandhurst, as arranged, next year.

The Prince has already postponed his arrival at the elite academy, citing a knee injury.

The couple, who have been dating for eight months, are enjoying a romantic holiday together on the remote tropical island of Bazaruto.

Mr Davy hastened to add that an engagement was not imminent, saying: "I wouldn't say that's the purpose they are in Mozambique. They are on holiday there."

However, he admitted that Zimbabwean-born Chelsy's relationship with the 20-year-old Prince had sparked excitement within the family.

"It has caused a lot of publicity. Chelsy's father Charles has been observing this with much interest," he said.

Harry's relationship with Chelsy - which blossomed after they met when she was a pupil at Cheltenham Ladies' College, near Prince Charles's Highgrove Estate - was exclusively revealed by The Mail on Sunday two weeks ago.

Links to Mugabe

Last week, the couple, who have tried to keep the passionate romance secret, were pictured sharing a lingering kiss after rendezvousing at a £300,000 holiday home owned by Chelsy's parents at the smart South African resort of Umhlanga Rock, east of Durban.

Lying back on a sunbed, Chelsy reached up to put her arms round Harry before tenderly cupping his face in her hands in plain view of those living in nearby apartments.

According to Chelsy's uncle, Harry is now visiting Mozambique as a guest of HHK Safaris, which is part-owned by Webster Shamu, President Mugabe's Minister of Policy Implementation.

Mr Shamu is accused by the Zimbabwe opposition MDC party of being involved in some of the bloodiest violence of the 2001 Presidential elections.

Mr Davy has benefited from extensive links to the Mugabe regime - and has even recruited one of the dictator's most notorious lieutenants to his safari company.

The Zimbabwean government has proved itself adept at embarrassing the British establishment: Foreign Secretary Jack Straw was internationally castigated after shaking Mugabe's hand, and the English cricket team's tour of the central African country became a political running sore.

Private resort

Prince Charles's officials will be on guard against any attempts by Mugabe to turn the Harry romance to his advantage. Courtiers will be similarly wary if the Davy family begins talking up the relationship - including talk of marriage - particularly if, in doing so, it curries yet more favour with the Mugabe regime.

The suggestion that Harry is in any way benefiting from the hospitality of members of the regime will alarm Prince Charles' advisers.

Paul Davy said: "Harry and Chelsy are obviously being hosted by HHK Safaris it is a travel and tourism agency."

But he said that his brother's firm was not footing the entire bill, adding: "I don't think Charles is paying for the other expenses. They can meet their own expenses."

Chelsy's brother, Shaun, was also holidaying with the family on Bazaruto, where guests stay in thatched chalets around a sandy bay on the Indian Ocean. The resort is popular for diving and snorkelling among rich tourists and famed for its privacy. The Mozambique authorities - who are allies of the Mugabe regime - have gone to enormous lengths to prevent journalists getting access to the Prince. Several have had equipment confiscated while others have been asked to leave Harry's hotel.

If he ever marries her, I don't think the marriage will last for long.
He's only 20....

HAAAA!! I'm sorry but that's the funniest thing that I've read in such a long time.

The fact that she and her 'relatives' are talking to the press already spells DOOM for the "marriage".

If Harry truly has feelings for this girl, he will a) tell her and her family to stop talking about their relationship, b) go to Sandhurst or school or SOMETHING c) wait 5 years and then propose!

bad_barbarella said:
paris is way better looking than her
You can't be serious?!

I live in L.A. and I see that girl all the time at Whole Foods Market in Malibu. Trust me make-up and hair extensions go along way!

Back to the subject at hand, well, it looks like Harry is a wee bit outta control if the papers are correct. Thanks for the link, Kinnere.

I think Harry seems as a nice person, but also spoiled and used to get everything he wants... I hope he will grow up, and take his time to find his bride before gets married!
Chelsy?? I dont know...She is not what I think of when I picture a princess...
I think Harry will break up with her whithin a year, and not marry before he`s about 28-29 years old...I think he will marry a girl from the middle class..

BTW: Is Chelsy very rich??

Since Harry is so wonderful and this is the girls father we're talking about, he just obviously wants to see his daughter marry "well". It will look good for him and basically erase any past errors on her part.

he mabye that means if someone with a clean reputation meets a nauty prince they can play up haha and that cancells out too... i dont care who you are... royalty shouldnt discuss sex life with the public...

what i meant to say is no matter who you are it isnt classy to be reading about that naughty stuff... like the tabloids have gone over the top

Gee, I always thought someone would try to be on their best behavior when meeting potential in-laws:

Harry's seven-hour drinking spree

by REBECCA ENGLISH, Daily Mail 09:19am 15th December 2004

Prince Harry celebrated meeting his girlfriend's parents for the first time by going on a seven-hour drinking spree.

At one stage the 20-year-old Prince - said by an onlooker to be 'pretty drunk' - clambered into an old boat suspended from the ceiling of a beachfront bar and began rocking it and waving his arms in the air.

Then, in the early hours, he stripped to his boxer shorts and plunged into a swimming pool, where he was joined by girlfriend Chelsy Davy. The impromptu party started after Harry was introduced to the parents of Chelsy, the 19-year-old Zimbabwean student he has secretly dated for nine months.

Multi-millionaire Charles Davy - who has been linked with despot Robert Mugabe's brutal regime - and his wife Beverley flew to the holiday island of Bazaruto off the coast of Mozambique to join the young couple on their pre-Christmas break at an exclusive resort.

Around ten friends and relatives were present at Saturday's gathering, among them Mr and Mrs Davy and their son Shaun.

Whisky and beer

According to fellow guests, the group began drinking in the remote hideaway's only bar at 8pm after a buffet dinner. Harry, dressed in long baggy shorts, flipflops and a white T-shirt, drank whisky and beer.

Chelsy, who wore a string patterned bikini with a towel around her hips, could barely take her eyes off the Queen's grandson.

"They were often holding hands," said the onlooker.

"At one point they started kissing and didn't stop for about 20 minutes, even though her parents were there."

Rock music boomed out after one of the group connected an iPod music player to the bar's speaker system.

"Harry looked very happy and relaxed. The whole group was having real fun."

The party broke up shortly before 3am when the revellers returned to their luxury huts on the beach.

They spent the next day recovering from their exertions, lazing by the pool and eating a barbecue lunch.

Propaganda coup for Mugabe

Harry and Chelsy are said to be having an 'idyllic' time on the tiny tropical island, walking hand in hand across the beach and snorkelling in the Indian Ocean. Chelsy's father, who owns most of the fishing licences in the area, arranged for the Prince to take a night fishing trip on Monday. He set out at 4am, returning at 10.30am with a barracuda and two king mackerel among his catch.

According to sources, Harry plans to stay on Bazaruto until Sunday before returning to England in time for Christmas at Sandringham.

Mr Davy is already thought to have gone home to Zimbabwe, where he owns huge swathes of agricultural land and runs the country's largest safari and hunting concession.

He is a far from popular figure among other white farmers, who have seen him prosper while others lost their land and livelihood under Mugabe.

His company, HHK Safaris, has one of the dictator's most trusted lieutenants as a director.

Opposition politicians claim Chelsy's relationship with a member of the Royal Family is a major propaganda coup for Mugabe.

The Daily Mail understands Harry planned to visit Mr Davy at his ranch in Bulawayo earlier in the year but was forced to cancel the trip after the Prince of Wales's advisers warned it could cause a diplomatic incident.

The fact that Harry still insisted on meeting his girlfriend's father - albeit on neutral ground - is a sign of how serious the relationship has become. The couple met in Cape Town, where Chelsy is studying, as the Prince travelled through Africa on his gap year.

Prince Harry fishing in Mozambique
transpx.gif
transpx.gif
transpx.gif
Prince Harry fishing on a public beach as armed guards tried to stop innocent snaps being taken

Source: http://www.colourpress.com/index.cfm?Goto=frontend/fotos/ShowSerie.cfm&nPictureSerieNo=3762

Attachments

• 0001.jpg
    0001.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 218
  • 0002.jpg
    0002.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 277
  • 0003.jpg
    0003.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 213
Josefine said:
do you think he will go back to school soon?
I doubt it. He's already delayed his entrance into Sandhurst until May 2005 because of his "bad" knee. Some in Charles' immediate circle are concerned that Harry might give up on Sandhurst for good because of his romance with Chelsy. Sandhurst would be the best place for P. Harry to get the privacy he craves.

Josefine said:
then what will he do this spring? more royal duties
P. Harry doesn't have any royal duties. He'll probably be doing nothing this spring. Maybe Charles should put him to work on one of the Duchy of Cornwall farms.

That would make sense. But no more traveling. I think he has done more vacationing in his gap year than I've done my entire life.

I would just like to say something. Basically, everyone I speak to knows that I'm really into royalty. So, for secret Santa, I got a shirt with pics of Harry ironed on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom