Prince Harry Current Events 3: September-October 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah!

i agree with that posts! because his mother the Princess Diana was come from Althorp because his Grandfather the 8th Earl Spencer very wealthy richer but his grandfather very private person and his parents also,Prince William too because Prince William and Prince Harry was born into Royals because have rights to respect by his privacy from paparazzi like his mother the Princess Diana.

Sara Boyce

From Sun:

Prince Harry hit in face
trans.gif
trans.gif
trans.gif
trans.gif

trans.gif
By SUN ONLINE REPORTER

PRINCE Harry was hit in the face by a camera during a scuffle outside a nightclub early today which left a photographer with a cut lip.

The 20-year-old was leaving Pangaea in the West End of London when photographers attempted to take pictures of him.

A Clarence House spokesman said the third in line to the throne was defending himself when the incident happened at around 3am.

“Prince Harry was hit in the face by a camera as photographers crowded around him as he was getting into a car,” the spokesman said.

“In pushing the camera away, it’s understood that a photographer’s lip was cut.”

The incident comes just a week after the new army recruit was accused of cheating in his art A-Level exam.

A Scotland Yard spokesman said: “We are aware of the incident but no complaint has been made.

The photographer involved is said to have reported the incident to the police but no action is believed to have been taken.

Harry, who is said to have injured the photographer accidentally, has a
promising career as an army officer ahead of him when he goes to train at the elite Sandhurst Academy, where discipline is paramount.

hrhcp said:
I saw a pic at http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/2004/10/21/harry_camera041021.html
of him being held back by a bodyguard .... certainly not a sign of restraint by a polite royal, or ?
You are so right. P. Harry attacked the photographer! I don't feel sorry for P. Harry. He can't seem to stay out of trouble. The photographers didn't make him smoke pot, or fall down drunk in nightclubs at 3, 4 in the morning. The photographers didn't make flunk his way through Eton, one of the top schools in Britain. The photogs didn't make him cheat on his Art exam, and i think he did: he's not academically inclined at all - he takes after his mother. The photogs didn't force him to be caught in compromising positions with young ladies in public. He lives his dirty life in the public for all to see, then he cries and attacks photogs for his privacy. This boy exhibits no discipline whatsoever.

It's time for everone to stop feeling sorry for this useless lout! If he didn't have a royal title or wealth he'd be labelled "trash", and probably be in and out of the prison system. In the real world he could not secure any job better than unskilled labor. I agree with last year's article which referred to him as a "national disgrace". I think he'll wind up being a headache for P. William later in life - if he lives that long! I wouldn't put drunk-driving past him

Last edited:
Wow. Bluetortuga you are straight-on. But I like HArry so your comment is bitter sweet for me. But along with your comment...I got to thinking and I believe that the actions of HArry and William's parents made them susceptible to the papparrazi. All that drama just made the papparazzi want more and more and they won't be going away any time soon.

Blue tortuga must have a vitamin deficiency. Such bitchiness in one forum, my god!

I have to agree with Bluetortuga on this one, and wouldn't say her comments were "bitchy", they hurt because they are dead on and all of us can't get around the fact that at the current rate, Harry is heading for a life of destruction. I just hope that he do all these thing in private and not disgrace his mother's memory, and his family in front of the papparazzi. All I can say to Harry is, "you were born to privilege and with that comes specific obligations" so learn to deal with them (don't include trashing reporters faces).:D

Maybe that's because Gates *is* a private American person and not a public personality in the most prominent European reigning monarchy? Why compare apples and oranges. If you do make the (inappropriate) comparison, consider also then that if Bill Gates employs p.r. people then Paddy Haverson or whomever is certainly appropriate for Harry.

bluetortuga said:
You are so right. P. Harry attacked the photographer! I don't feel sorry for P. Harry. He can't seem to stay out of trouble. The photographers didn't make him smoke pot, or fall down drunk in nightclubs at 3, 4 in the morning. The photographers didn't make flunk his way through Eton, one of the top schools in Britain. The photogs didn't make him cheat on his Art exam, and i think he did: he's not academically inclined at all - he takes after his mother. The photogs didn't force him to be caught in compromising positions with young ladies in public. He lives his dirty life in the public for all to see, then he cries and attacks photogs for his privacy. This boy exhibits no discipline whatsoever.

It's time for everone to stop feeling sorry for this useless lout! If he didn't have a royal title or wealth he'd be labelled "trash", and probably be in and out of the prison system. In the real world he could not secure any job better than unskilled labor. I agree with last year's article which referred to him as a "national disgrace". I think he'll wind up being a headache for P. William later in life - if he lives that long! I wouldn't put drunk-driving past him
I doubt you ever "felt sorry" for him so why are you telling everyone else not to do so now? You seize on an incident and distort it along with everything else in his life. He is all of 20 years old not a hardened criminal the way you attempt to falsely portray him. It was *one* photographer, not "photographers" (plural), and what happened is clear enough, otherwise the *one* photographer would also be using the incident to file false assault charges against him.

Julian said:
I doubt you ever "felt sorry" for him so why are you telling everyone else not to do so now? You seize on an incident and distort it along with everything else in his life. He is all of 20 years old not a hardened criminal the way you attempt to falsely portray him. It was *one* photographer, not "photographers" (plural), and what happened is clear enough, otherwise the *one* photographer would also be using the incident to file false assault charges against him.
I felt sorry for him after his mother died; but his behavior has taught me to think differently. Other kids have gone through far worse experiences - but they don't grow up to disgrace themselves or their families. William and Harry have always problems with photographers (plural). Eventhough this incident involved only one photographer, William and Harry always complain that there lives are made miserable by photgraphers (plural). That was what I was referring to, not just this incident. Harry can have a truly private life if he wants to. If he behaves himself, the photogs will get bored and leave him alone. Royals get more press attention when they behave badly; so the key is to not give them anything to talk about. He will have to exhibit more discipline if he wants to get through Sandhurst.

P. Harry is like his mother. He craves publicity but on his terms. His mother was known to setup photo opportunities in her "leisure time", so that she would get more press attention than Charles. But then she would howl and cry when the photogs did not go away when she wanted them to. P. Harry knows that he will always be second fiddle to P. William. He wants to be king more than his brother does; he loves the pomp and the pagaentry, the privilege - his own mother admitted this. So he loves his time in the spotlight. But he can't have his cake and eat it too. Someday, I hope P. Harry will get his wish: that the photogs completely pass him over and ignore him. He's going nowhere at the speed of light.

grecka said:
Blue tortuga must have a vitamin deficiency. Such bitchiness in one forum, my god!
He's a loser get over it. Drink plenty of fluids and get some bed rest!

There is absolutely no need to attack members. It is fine that everyone doesn't like Harry or agree with his decisions and actions but to assert that others are bitchy or other accusations of the like is unnecessary and a violation of forum rules.

Please continue this discussion about Harry and the latest incident civilly.

Alexandria

I have to agree that I think Harry was taught very well at a young age how to play the game with the press. I don't think there is truly anyone out there who get's their own taste of the media and doesn't enjoy it at some level. Harry knows he will always get less press then his older brother, so he makes his own. Then, much like the late Princess of Wales, cries foul when something negative comes out.

I don't, however, think that this photographer incident was everything that the press is making it out to be. I think Harry was probably hit in the head accidentely by a camera man's camera that got a little too close, Harry pushed the camera (note the article is what was pushed away-not the person) and it was a little to aggressive for the location. We haven't seen any acts of aggression out of Harry before farther then some lude signals, so I don't see why he would feel the need to start picking fights now.

As for the cheating incident, I don't think we are ever going to know for sure what happened, so all we have to go on is the fact that a panel of judges ruled he couldn't have cheated and it should be left at that.

bluetortuga said:
I felt sorry for him after his mother died; but his behavior has taught me to think differently. Other kids have gone through far worse experiences - but they don't grow up to disgrace themselves or their families. William and Harry have always problems with photographers (plural). Eventhough this incident involved only one photographer, William and Harry always complain that there lives are made miserable by photgraphers (plural). That was what I was referring to, not just this incident. Harry can have a truly private life if he wants to. If he behaves himself, the photogs will get bored and leave him alone. Royals get more press attention when they behave badly; so the key is to not give them anything to talk about. He will have to exhibit more discipline if he wants to get through Sandhurst.

P. Harry is like his mother. He craves publicity but on his terms. His mother was known to setup photo opportunities in her "leisure time", so that she would get more press attention than Charles. But then she would howl and cry when the photogs did not go away when she wanted them to. P. Harry knows that he will always be second fiddle to P. William. He wants to be king more than his brother does; he loves the pomp and the pagaentry, the privilege - his own mother admitted this. So he loves his time in the spotlight. But he can't have his cake and eat it too. Someday, I hope P. Harry will get his wish: that the photogs completely pass him over and ignore him. He's going nowhere at the speed of light.
Please, you are not the judge and jury over what constitutes disgracing their families. His family alone is the judge of that. There was *one* photographer there, so it was incorrect to refer to photographers (plural) at the incident under discussion in an attempt to make it sound as though he has assaulted numerous photographers. In fact, he assaulted no one at all. The rest of what you attribute to him personally is purely your interpretation of someone you do not know personally. As to where he's going, that's wishful thinking on your part since he's going exactly in the direction he wants to at the moment. If he spends his *leisure* time in a nightclub it is not a hanging crime any more than it is for other young royals or anyone else, nor is it a reason to be hounded to death by paparazzi.

Britters said:
I have to agree that I think Harry was taught very well at a young age how to play the game with the press. I don't think there is truly anyone out there who get's their own taste of the media and doesn't enjoy it at some level. Harry knows he will always get less press then his older brother, so he makes his own. Then, much like the late Princess of Wales, cries foul when something negative comes out.

I don't, however, think that this photographer incident was everything that the press is making it out to be. I think Harry was probably hit in the head accidentely by a camera man's camera that got a little too close, Harry pushed the camera (note the article is what was pushed away-not the person) and it was a little to aggressive for the location. We haven't seen any acts of aggression out of Harry before farther then some lude signals, so I don't see why he would feel the need to start picking fights now.

As for the cheating incident, I don't think we are ever going to know for sure what happened, so all we have to go on is the fact that a panel of judges ruled he couldn't have cheated and it should be left at that.
I absolutely agree with you, Britters. That panel of judges was also aware that the woman who brought these allegations had an axe to grind against Eton and didn't care who else she damaged in the process. As far as this incident involving the paparazzi, if you have ever watched them in action they are extremely aggressive in the way they operate -- not because they are necessarily violent but they have to act quickly when they see the right moment and also make sure that they get a better shot than anyone else. It is literally "in your face" with their tactics and not surprising that it could slip into a physical moment however unintended.

bluetortuga said:
Hi Julian, Please read the first line of my original post. Yes there was one photographer. But P. Harry has had problems with photographers period. That was what I was referring to in my later sentences. Maybe I should have said the media instead. The media did not put cannabis and alcohol at P. Harry's reach. He chose this path himself. The media doesn't force him to behave badly in public. He does this himself. The media didn't cause him to be a proverbial flunky; he's just too lazy to apply himself to his studies. P. Harry claims to dislike the media, yet does the things to stay in the media negatively. This incident has taken yards off of his credibility. P. Charles and P. William get hounded too, but you'll never see them behave in such a manner. They put their grievances in writing.

Also, P. Harry attacked the photog. P. Harry was half-way into his car, and then turn around and lunged at the photog; his bodyguards had to restrain him. If his bodyguards had not restrained him, that photog would have been seriously injured. What explanation or justification would the wily prince have then?

As for me being judge and jury, you're right maybe I shouldn't be. His actions speak for themselves. If he had been in the U.S. and not had a royal title, he was have been arrested for assault, immediately! We would have had mugshots instead. History will be a much better judge and jury! However, like anyone else, I will express my opinion. I believe this is only the beginning of a downward spiral for this prince. He takes one step forward and six steps back. I don't see how he could possibly lead soldiers as an officer with this type of behavior. Also, to rise to the more senior ranks of the British Army, he will need to have a degree. Slim chance of that happening, he can't seem to qualify for any University. P. Andrew was held back from promotions in the Royal Navy because he did not have at least a BA. And yes, P. Harry has disgraced himself - the photographer in the incident has nothing to do with this prince not knowing how to conduct himself appropriately. I guess P. Harry will always have someone making excuses for his behavior, and justifying his unruly actions.

I just don't understand why photohogs have to do this> Truly the love of money is the root of all evil.

I'd like to reinforce that this discussion should remain civil. It's okay to disagree but not to be unkind to one another.

Thanks,
Julia

Last edited:
Harry has had "problems" with photographers? When? How many? Does not specifying the amount mean to infer he has had dozens? Care to list them? And if the photographer in the incident had nothing to do with it then how can you say he disgraced himself? That makes no sense at all. Also,your account of what happened is nothing but fiction (or should I say wishful thinking, since you obviously have a really strong animus against Harry). Your other what if's don't hold up either since this is not what would happen to your next door neighbor in America. Your next door neighbor doesn't have cameras shoved in his face and also, he doesn't "crave" having them shoved in his face or he would probably be smiling and waving. And how is he a "proverbial flunky" just because he isn't academically inclined? His father got into Cambridge not entirely on his merits, I suppose Harry could do likewise but he prefers to earn what he gets. On the other hand, having a B.A. or any other degree is no guarantee of success in later life either. Harry is already the star in his family and clearly people like you loathe him on account of other things that he's quoted as saying -- that's why you tie his behaviour with the media in with your false accounts of his mother and the media. I understand very well where you're coming from with this, it's old stuff on royal boards.

Julian said:
Harry has had "problems" with photographers? When? How many? Does not specifying the amount mean to infer he has had dozens? Care to list them? And if the photographer in the incident had nothing to do with it then how can you say he disgraced himself? That makes no sense at all. Also,your account of what happened is nothing but fiction (or should I say wishful thinking, since you obviously have a really strong animus against Harry). Your other what if's don't hold up either since this is not what would happen to your next door neighbor in America. Your next door neighbor doesn't have cameras shoved in his face and also, he doesn't "crave" having them shoved in his face or he would probably be smiling and waving. And how is he a "proverbial flunky" just because he isn't academically inclined? His father got into Cambridge not entirely on his merits, I suppose Harry could do likewise but he prefers to earn what he gets. On the other hand, having a B.A. or any other degree is no guarantee of success in later life either. Harry is already the star in his family and clearly people like you loathe him on account of other things that he's quoted as saying -- that's why you tie his behaviour with the media in with your false accounts of his mother and the media. I understand very well where you're coming from with this, it's old stuff on royal boards.
I guess giving the press an obscene gestures is not a problem. I guess cursing at photographers is not a problem. I guess resenting the press and blaming them for your mother's death is not having a problem with them. Also, I guess there are no hard feelings about being exposed by the media as a drunk and pothead. And yes, his mother played dangerous games with the press, looking for any opportunity to upstage her husband. The accounts of his mother are not false. They are well-documented. She baited them, tried to make them work on her terms but it all blew up in her face. She tried to manipulate them but they figured out her game. It's only in recent ears that the truth has come out: Diana was not a victim of the press. She made her own bed and lay down in it. And P. Harry treats the press the way he does because believes that they are responsible for his mother's death.

I guess taking illegal drugs, drunken and disorderly behavior, and publicly making out with just about every girl who gets his attention are not disgraceful. I guess wasting time at a top public school and having the legitimacy of your exam results questioned are not disgraceful. I guess being a club-hopping, binge-drinking, sex-crazy, pot-smoking flunky is not disgraceful behavior. Show me which family, rich or poor, would hold there heads proudly if they knew one of their family members behaved like that. The press said it right last year when they called him a national disgrace. I reiterate, P. Harry has disgraced himself. No one has forced him to behave the way he does. He has done it to himself.

And yes, having a degree is no guarantee for success, but it opens doors. P. Andrew's mother is the Queen, yet he was consistently passed over for promotion in the Navy because he lacked the educational qualifications for senior rank. His military career was seriously hampered because he did not complete his education.

I don't expect P. Harry to be all smiles all the time, but disorderly behavior is totally uncalled for. He could have had the some of his minders clear the path for him before he got to the car. He could have done what most high-profile figures do when leaving clubs: they go out the back door so that there will be no photo-op. P. Harry can choose to be discrete, if he wants. If he wants the press to "leave him alone" then he needs to conduct himself more appropriately and discretely.

Harry is a star for the wrong reasons. He makes more headlines for the wrong reasons. That's nothing to be envious of. It's both pitiful and pathetic. A better person would never allow himself to be seen that way. I'm sure Charles' PR man is must be at his wit's end after this incident.

Last edited:
A few points

I just have to toss a few points out in the midst of this arguement.

One: Harry is twenty years old. I shudder to think what I must have looked like after a few hours of drinking at that age. It's what twenty year olds do.

Two: He's coming off a tough week. Both William and Harry are already trained not to use e-mail, mobile phones or written letters to impart anything that would be misconstrued as being scandelous. Now, they have to watch what they say to people in a position of trust like a teacher. I bet they already regard bodyguards and servants with distrust. Imagine what that feels like.

Three: I understand the British papparazzi regard Harry as fair game seeing as he is not a full time student like William. They were out in force last night.

Four: The incident lasted THIRTY seconds.

Personally, I believe the protection officers when they say that Harry got hit in the face first. They are professionals that do not have a record of lying for him.

That said, Harry has had a privileged life.And true, there are countless children out there who have had a harder time of it but those children do not have the British papparazzi in their face round the clock. Harry's mother's death will be trotted out time and time again as an excuse but the reality is that at a very young and impressionable age, Harry's mother died while being chased by photographers. Then he had to endure a very public funeral while his family was going through a major upheaval.

I, for one, am always going to give both boys the benefit of the doubt because truthfully, I think that odds of either of them having a happy life, are very low.

Harry has a wild side to him, we've all seen it time and time again. And lets face it any 18, 19, 20 year old in his position would most likely behave very simialrly. Harry can chose to be discreet, but lets face it, whether he is behaving himself like a "little Prince" should, or being the way he is now, the press is going to find some reason to follow him. I agree that many of his actions are distasteful, and I do still think that many times Harry courts the press (this incident I don't believe is one of those times.) The world took an interest in Harry and his brother at a young age, much because of the actions their mother took. Diana, I believe, in her attempt to gain the upper hand in her battle with Charles, used her boys when it was convient to her. If using them for good press was what she needed then she did it. I'm not doubting her love, I don't think anyone could, she adored those boys, but she also adored public attention and was very good at manipulations. Because of her manipulations of the press her boys must now deal with them, long after she is gone.

William and Harry would have always been in the public eye, they were born into it, but I think without their mothers courting early in their life, they would have been given more freedom now. Instead, their mother died while being pursued by photographers, they were captured by the world in their grieving process, and people fell in love with the two vulerable young men. Now the world wants to know how they are coping, what they are doing, which is a totally natural human response, and both young men have chosen different paths as to how to go about dealing with the ever present press. William chose to go to school and hide himself away from the world. Harry it seems realized there was no getting away from it, and is choosing to try and live his life his way (whether that way be good or bad is obviously up for debate!) and it seems trying to just be happy his way and not by the standards set by others.

I'm not defending all of Harry's actions, but I agree with Dreamcatchgirl in giving the boys a little room to move. They didn't ask to be put in these positions, and while they need to realize that they are always going to be in the public eye and should act accordingly, they should also be given the room to make the mistakes that every young person does. In his position, I too probably would have lashed out at the press. I have friends who have done it before. The paparazzi aren't innocent in this, they don't know when enough is enough, and they keep pushing and mobbing, and in the end people break-which is what I believe happened to Harry-he broke. In the end every teenager drinks when given the opportunity. It's part of life. Part of the college life (at least here in the States) is partying and hooking up with many members of the opposite sex. Harry's love life is considered free game to the press. If they weren't constantly around then no one would know or care about who Harry kissed-but they are and so the world knows. (Yes-though-he should use some brain power and realize that making out in public is what is going to be splashed across newspapers far and wide).

The cheating on the exam thing really had nothing to do with Harry-he was just a pawn in the teachers game to get back at Eton, and she knew Harry would make the most waves and cause the most damage.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2004/10/22/nharry122.xml&sSheet=/news/2004/10/22/ixnewstop.html

The hounding of Harry as paparazzi smell money
By Catriona Davies
(Filed: 22/10/2004)

As the night was coming to an end for those out partying, the working day was just beginning for the paparazzi, whose income derives from catching celebrities falling out of nightclubs the worse for wear.

t.gif

The dozen or so photographers who make their living from the London party scene were divided between several West End nightclubs hoping to spot a famous name.

Gradually, word got around that Prince Harry was inside Pangaea, an exclusive nightclub in Piccadilly which is a regular haunt for pop stars, footballers and socialites.

The photographers began to see pound signs: the right picture can make hundreds of thousands of pounds when sold to newspapers and celebrity magazines around the world. As one paparazzo put it: "I thought Christmas had arrived."

Someone inside the club had tipped off one of the photographic agencies that Prince Harry had arrived with friends at about 11pm.

A spokesman for the agency Exposure said: "We knew someone inside who tipped us off that Harry was there drinking tequilas."

Steve Walters, a freelance photographer who works mainly for the agency Matrix, said: "I got there about 1.30am and there were six or seven photographers outside. I had come from another club, but that had been quiet, so I wasn't expecting much at Pangaea either.

"Then it became clear that Harry was inside. It was a waiting game; there were several exits and we didn't know which he would be coming out of.

"By the time Harry eventually came out, there were up to 20 of us."

Charlie Pycraft, a photographer for YD Image, said: "I got there at about 2am. I go by Pangaea a couple of times a week because there are often boy bands or glamour girls there."

Moments before Harry finally left the club at 3.20am, a limousine pulled up to wait on the opposite side of the street to the entrance of Pangaea, and doormen appeared to ready themselves for his departure.

As there was still confusion as to which exit Harry would use, the paparazzi were spread around.

Mr Walters, 41, said: "A few of us were at the front door as he came out and as soon as the others saw the flashbulbs, a whole gaggle of people came rushing towards the car that he was getting into.

"People from all sides were converging on the car, and some were far too close to him. Some of the less experienced photographers stayed in close for too long. It was all pretty hectic."

Prince Harry and his minder crossed the road and walked round to the far side of the car to get into the back.

Accounts conflict as to exactly what happened next. According to the photographers, as the prince was half way in the car, he lunged at Chris Uncle, 24, pushing his camera into his face, cutting his lip.

Clarence House's version of events is that Prince Harry reacted only after receiving a bump on the nose from a camera lens. Everyone agrees that the whole episode lasted less than 30 seconds.

Mr Pycraft, 35, said: "He just lost control. Chris is the most good-natured, mild-mannered photographer you will meet, and was pretty shaken up."

Mr Uncle has been working as a paparazzo for just a few months. His mobile phone was later turned off and his agency, Big Pictures, is understood to have told him not to talk further to journalists.

The agency was demanding £10,000 to use the photos he took. Other photographers present were charging just a few hundred pounds.

Many paparazzi earn little or no basic salary and rely on an occasional lucrative snatch to make their livings.

Mr Walters said: "There are amateurs who are angling for one big picture that will make them rich and famous. Those people can be unprofessional and take unnecessary risks.

"I prefer to play a long game where you take pictures that will be used again and again."

Nightclubs often have a hand in the work of the paparazzi. Keen for a club to became associated with its most glamorous clients, owners sometimes tip off photographers when a celebrity is inside.

Pangaea, although an exclusive private members' club, often has celebrity clientele and is not somewhere the prince would have chosen if he had wanted to keep a low profile.

He could not have known, however, that his evening out with friends would end up with the most high-profile incident of an already difficult year.

Last week, Prince Harry's former art teacher at Eton claimed that she had been asked to cheat on his behalf for his A-level. The exam board, Edexcel, ruled that there was insufficient evidence to warrant an investigation.

An agreement between the Prince of Wales and newspaper editors that his sons would be allowed privacy while they were in full-time education ended for Prince Harry when he left Eton last year.

Since then, he has been seen by some as fair game, has become possibly the most photographed royal and began to develop a reputation as a playboy, keen on drinking, smoking and keeping company with attractive girls. While still at school, he was caught smoking cannabis.

In the past year, the Clarence House public relations machine has worked hard to rid Prince Harry of his unwanted image. He spent two months in Lesotho, southern Africa, carrying out voluntary work and meeting HIV victims.

In his first extensive television interview last month, he spoke about his mother and his desire to follow her lead in charity work. "I want to try to carry it on to make her proud," he said.

Before taking up his place at the Royal Military Academy in Sandhurst next year, Prince Harry has been coaching rugby to underprivileged children.

He has emerged into the spotlight after living with the knowledge that his mother, whom he lost at the age of 12, was often hounded by the press and died after being chased by paparazzi.

It cannot be surprising that tensions emerged when he found himself in a situation that became so familiar to her.

Attachments

• 51525043.jpg
    51525043.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom