Prince Harry Current Events 28: April 2015 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh if only I was 30 years younger, single and in Harry's path to be notice. He is one very good looking guy and that beard looks so good on him! I would imagine that many hearts are melting all over the world with these recent pictures of him. :D

I thought it so sweet and respectful that Harry would give up his seat in a Spitfire so that a real wartime hero that actually flew in the Battle of Britain got the honors of leading the fly past at the young age of 95.

We're going to see a lot of good coming from the life and adventures of Prince Henry of Wales and that is surely something to look forward to.

Gorgeous, gorgeous Harry! May he NEVER shave off that beard. And he is looking more and more like the DOE as times goes by.

Happy birthday, my handsome Prince !! The more time passes, but gorgeous you become...

With that beard then, you're more wonderful yet !! Want to kill me?? hahaha

I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you very much ♥♥♥♥

He's looking very handsome on his birthday. A beard has always suited him.

Harry's beard is getting more press mentions than the purpose of his visit. It's like Kate's hair 2.0.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Such a nice event honoring the past. Great that he gave up his seat, Im sure he will have other opportunities to fly.

and yes, the beard is a win

Kensington Palace ‏@KensingtonRoyal 46m46 minutes ago
Watch @channel4 at 8pm to see Prince Harry talk with @radioleary about @endeavourfund and #BattleofBritain flypast

Such a nice event honoring the past. Great that he gave up his seat, Im sure he will have other opportunities to fly.

and yes, the beard is a win

Totally agrreed! The thing is... that Harry seems to brighten up the people he meets hand any set he visits! That must mean something! I think he has "it"...:flowers:;)

Yes, I agree. Bearded or not, Harry has been gifted with a very large sprinkling of charisma!:in_love:

:previous: A well-kept beard can be very attractive. However, Harry's hair and beard are both ill-kept and make him look like he's been pulled through a bush backwards at best and rescued from a desert island at worst! :eek:

MARG, I agree, Harry looks a little rough after his African adventure. He needs to do something different with his hair. It's becoming harder and harder to conceal his receding hairline, and that cute, scruffy look doesn't work anymore. I think he looks better clean shaven.

His eyes look more and more like Charles' to me--very deep-set.

It is nice to see him back in the UK--missed him! This was a very nice event for him.

Last edited:
Good to see Harry back and on royal duties. Good for him on showing off his Spencer-colored beard.

To be fair, it looked as if it was very windy on that airfield. Several of his companions had ruffled up hair as well as Harry.

He's looking very handsome on his birthday. A beard has always suited him.

I fear it´ll be gone as soon as he faces his grandparents again....:whistling:

To be fair, it looked as if it was very windy on that airfield. Several of his companions had ruffled up hair as well as Harry.

I like that beard, but to be honest, his hair always looks "ruffled up", even inside St. Paul´s Cathedral...:lol::ROFLMAO:
I guess the problem is the way his hair is being cut. He never altered his style since his teens and it´s definitely time to change!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like that beard, but to be honest, his hair always looks "ruffled up", even inside St. Paul´s Cathedral...:lol::ROFLMAO:
I guess the problem is the way his hair is being cut. He never altered his style since his teens and it´s definitely time to change!

I think he is doing what William did. Harry getting the spot in the back so he letting the top go a bit long. William did the same sort of thing in his mid 20. It's give the sort of I just got out of bed look.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Well .... this aged Grandmother thinks both the beard AND the hair look terrific. I think Harry has the kind of hair that does what it wants to.

For right now, being just back from a hot summer in Africa and being out literally in the bush, he does look very masculine and very rugged and I think it suits him. I don't think he'll keep it for long though.

I like him anyway, but I think the beard he is much more attractive. A bit scruffy, he gets a more sexy, wild aspect, alpha male hahaha ... I love it! But I also like when he wears uniform and suit at last, I like him anyway.

I like him anyway, but I think the beard he is much more attractive. A bit scruffy, he gets a more sexy, wild aspect, alpha male hahaha ... I love it! But I also like when he wears uniform and suit at last, I like him anyway.
You got it!

:previous: A well-kept beard can be very attractive. However, Harry's hair and beard are both ill-kept and make him look like he's been pulled through a bush backwards at best and rescued from a desert island at worst! :eek:
Oh thank God yousaid it, here I was thinking it was just me.:ermm:

I've never liked beards, they look grubby to me.

(I don't really like red hair either, although that is just a personal preference. I do like Harry).

Well, as they say, no accounting for taste. I love beard, I find it extremely sexy and do not think it is scraggly beard, it is up neatly trimmed.

Henry's hair is curly, and for those of us who live with it will know that on a rainy day, it does what it wants, starting with extreme FUZZ!

Curly hair makes baldness less obvious as we have more volume. :big grin:

Beards are very efficient at collecting all things dirty. It collects food particles, saliva, etc and festers bacteria if not cleaned and maintained properly.

No way I would ever consider going near it. Not to mention having to put up with the feel of it.:sick:

To each their own I guess.

:previous: I'm with you, AfricanAUSSIE. :flowers: If well-maintained, okay, but overall, I prefer the Roman look when faced with it, though I do like the look of a well-tended beard.

Last edited:
Henry's hair is curly, and for those of us who live with it will know that on a rainy day, it does what it wants, starting with extreme FUZZ!

Curly hair makes baldness less obvious as we have more volume. :big grin:

Beards are very efficient at collecting all things dirty. It collects food particles, saliva, etc and festers bacteria if not cleaned and maintained properly.

No way I would ever consider going near it. Not to mention having to put up with the feel of it.:sick:

To each their own I guess.
I am not a fan of beards on any man so good thing he will shave in a while :p

:previous: I'm with you, AfricanAUSSIE. :flowers: If well-maintained, okay, but overall, I prefer the Roman look when faced with it, though I do like the look of a well-tended beard.

Hahahaha! Is that the one you cannot spot the crumbs on and bits of left overs? Cause the bacteria is invisible to the human eye.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom