The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2017, 08:28 AM
Majesty

Yes, Harry is everywhere, distributing good cheer and buying some doughnuts from the Borough stall holders, (and thank heavens that market has reopened) chatting with possible future leaders at Chatham House and finally in dress uniform to take the salute at the Beating the Retreat, with the Canadian Artillery in good form. It's great to see he's getting some more variety in his life!

Old 06-16-2017, 08:31 AM
Imperial Majesty

A lot is changing for the younger generation of royals now. They're stepping up and Harry seems to be more happy and filled with even more purpose now. As he said earlier, he's in a good place in his life.

A.W. TOZER
Old 06-26-2017, 07:22 PM
Majesty

Court Circular

Kensington Palace
26th June, 2017
Prince Henry of Wales was received by The President of the Republic of Malawi at Sanjika Palace, Blantyre, Malawi, today.
Her Excellency Ms Holly Tett (British High Commissioner to the Republic of Malawi) was present.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 06-26-2017, 07:26 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
And there we have it folks. No picture of elephants but an official royal duty on the behest of Her Majesty, The Queen.

I'd bet my last blueberry muffin that this wasn't planned spontaneously overnight to happen either.

If its in the Court Circular, its "official".

Thanks Cepe!
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 06-26-2017, 07:29 PM
Majesty

That is the only official event of his time in Malawi. Did exactly the same last yr.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 06-26-2017, 07:44 PM
Imperial Majesty

Well... we know that HM, The Queen sanctioned the trip. Even got a bit of diplomacy thrown into it. Also tells me its been planned for a while and Harry didn't bolt on a vacation to "avoid rows" in the UK.

Its all good.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

Old 06-28-2017, 12:08 PM
Imperial Majesty

https://www.nyasatimes.com/mutharika...tion/President

President Peter Mutharika has met Prince Harry of the United Kingdom (UK) who was visiting Malawi and UK government has announced it will soon send its soldiers to train local game rangers on the protection of wildlife animals.

Prince Harry visits Australia House in London tonight

https://www.rexfeatures.com/set/8883700
Old 06-28-2017, 12:18 PM
Imperial Majesty

What does the link have to do with the information typed? Its just a picture of the President of Malawi? Nothing on the agreement.

Nevertheless, this is another positive thing that has resulted from Harry's endeavors into conservation as an ambassador of United for Wildlife. (I was hoping the article could confirm that he was there not only on behalf of his monarch but also United for Wildlife.)

Another positive step forward. You go, Harry!

Old 06-28-2017, 01:21 PM
Heir Apparent

Malawi is a commonwealth country. It's a courtesy visit to call on the President. William did the same sort of courtesy visit when in was in Kenya last year. Kenya is also a commonwealth country. If the visit was part of a charity then the court circular would have say so but it didn't
Old 06-29-2017, 05:05 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
Prince Harry visits Australia House in London tonight

https://www.rexfeatures.com/set/8883700
Here are a few more photos of HRH Prince Harry tonight

Prince Harry Australia House On June 29, 2017 Pictures and Photos | Getty Images

14 May 1643-Death of Louis XIII de France /Louis II de Navarre
Old 06-29-2017, 05:08 PM
Majesty

Thanks eya and An Ard RI. Woo hoo! He'll never get out again. Have they got the beer ready?

More seriously, though Harry's looking very dapper the self-comforting thing he does with his hand pressing his stomach under his jacket is back. A nervous habit.
Old 07-01-2017, 06:05 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

At 66 pages, it's time for a new thread for Harry:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...7-a-42554.html

Tags
current events, harry, prince harry