Prince Harry Current Events 28: April 2015 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's terrific! Harry and Barack and Michelle Obama built up a great rapport in the meetings they've had over the years and I'm sure the two men had a wide-ranging and interesting discussion on a variety of important topics, not least this awful attack in Manchester.

Good to see Harry and the President together again and keeping up with each other.

If only he was still the President. :sad:

But great to see that their ''friendship'' goes further than just the planned meetings with the press nearby. I'm sure these two charismatic men have loads to discuss.

Prince Henry attended the Aviva Premiership Final at Twickenham this afternoon.

Exeter Chiefs vs Wasps, Chiefs won 23-20. Sad for me :(

Does anyone know if Prince Harry will be conducting any walkabouts in Singapore. I've seen him in London but it would be great to see him here too. I only know he's attending private events. One for aids, one for Polo and one for an iftar with young folks. No news coming from here in Singapore of any other details.

Unfortunately, it's quite hard to a schedule walkabouts as it leaves the situation quite open for any potential security risk.
Any event that he might be out in the open he could more than likely breakaway and walkabout.

Very glad to see this vibrant market, which has a thousand year history, is again open for business after such a tragic event. Those breads and croissants look delicious. Maybe Harry stocked up!

Great to see the market open again, and Prince Harry showing support.

Well done ..and while I'm sure they are close, he's not 'visibly' surrounded by security folks.

LaRae

Harry is definitely on a roll. He somehow seems to bring the 'common touch' without the least whiff of patronising and it shows. He also is doing things his own way which is how he got things so right at the Market.

While he obviously wanted to get down there as soon as he could, he made sure he didn't go and get in the way of the investigation and he made sure he didn't upstage the London Mayor, Sadiq Khan. I was very impressed that he arrived in casual attire, no tie and sleeves rolled up because he fit in more with the people at the market and, I liked the fact that his entourage was also so discreet as to be invisible. Well done all.

Harry had another engagement yesterday, June 15: In the evening he took the salute at the Beating Retreat ceremony in London, what a day packed full of such different engagements..

** Pic ** pa images ** gettyimages gallery **

Thanks, Iceflower :flowers:

Is it just me or are we seeing Harry all over the place these days?
I mean he has truly stepped up in gear! And he wasn't idle before.

Yes, Harry is everywhere, distributing good cheer and buying some doughnuts from the Borough stall holders, (and thank heavens that market has reopened) chatting with possible future leaders at Chatham House and finally in dress uniform to take the salute at the Beating the Retreat, with the Canadian Artillery in good form. It's great to see he's getting some more variety in his life!

A lot is changing for the younger generation of royals now. They're stepping up and Harry seems to be more happy and filled with even more purpose now. As he said earlier, he's in a good place in his life.

Court Circular

Kensington Palace
26th June, 2017
Prince Henry of Wales was received by The President of the Republic of Malawi at Sanjika Palace, Blantyre, Malawi, today.
Her Excellency Ms Holly Tett (British High Commissioner to the Republic of Malawi) was present.

And there we have it folks. No picture of elephants but an official royal duty on the behest of Her Majesty, The Queen.

I'd bet my last blueberry muffin that this wasn't planned spontaneously overnight to happen either.

If its in the Court Circular, its "official".

Thanks Cepe!

That is the only official event of his time in Malawi. Did exactly the same last yr.

Well... we know that HM, The Queen sanctioned the trip. Even got a bit of diplomacy thrown into it. Also tells me its been planned for a while and Harry didn't bolt on a vacation to "avoid rows" in the UK.

Its all good.

Last edited by a moderator:
What does the link have to do with the information typed? Its just a picture of the President of Malawi? Nothing on the agreement.

Nevertheless, this is another positive thing that has resulted from Harry's endeavors into conservation as an ambassador of United for Wildlife. (I was hoping the article could confirm that he was there not only on behalf of his monarch but also United for Wildlife.)

Another positive step forward. You go, Harry! :clap:

Malawi is a commonwealth country. It's a courtesy visit to call on the President. William did the same sort of courtesy visit when in was in Kenya last year. Kenya is also a commonwealth country. If the visit was part of a charity then the court circular would have say so but it didn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom