Prince Harry Current Events 28: April 2015 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I begin to read a post and I see the words "Harry" and "kids", I know I am going to be seeing some very heartwarming pictures and videos and this last event was no exception. Harry is just a pure natural when it comes to interacting with children.

This man has serious skills with putting children at ease (also women and others ;)). Perhaps he could set up lessons with Trudeau :whistling:.

The whiskers persist. http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/10/03/19/3911748300000578-3819197-image-a-41_1475519944324.jpg Beyond the fun they add to events like this, I quite like them. :flowers:

Always love pictures from this event. Harry and children is a combination that never fails to melt my heart. Just shows that children don't care who you are. They react to how you interact with them. Harry is a star when it comes to children.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

He has what his mother did among the people.

LaRae

I agree. There is some special kind of magic there that Harry possesses where children are concerned, especially very ill children. His mother certainly had it and it's wonderful that it's been passed on. I'm sure this yearly event is very special to him.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-37543580

Last edited:
Yeah, I hate to repeat all the same things, but Harry just thrives with kids... Those moments are breathtaking, emotional and heartwarming everytime....

One thing we know for sure is that Harry is packed with charisma. The more we see, the more we're assured on just how much of an asset to the "Firm" Harry is going to be in the years to come. :D

Perhaps this is the biggest legacy that Diana could leave behind. She does shine through still as we watch her second son in action.

You can see he means it when he says he wants a family. He must have a blast with George and Charlotte!

LaRae

Not necessarily. Some people love kids but are born to be the fun aunt/uncle. Just because Harry is amazing with kids and likely an incredibly fun uncle doesn't mean he is anxious to be a dad. But I do hope we will see it one day :)

Not necessarily. Some people love kids but are born to be the fun aunt/uncle. Just because Harry is amazing with kids and likely an incredibly fun uncle doesn't mean he is anxious to be a dad. But I do hope we will see it one day :)

He's said more than once to the press he wants children, would love to have children. His wording indicated right now but he has to meet someone first.

LaRae

As you put it 'one can see he means it'. I am not contesting he has said he wants kids. Simply the faultinesd of your argument. Being good with kids and wanting kids are two different things. Time and age can, not always certainly, change opinions as well. We will see when he settles down, how his picture of family life develops.

There's no 'faultiness' to my statement since I am relaying what he himself has said.

He is obviously good with children. He has stated he would love to have kids.

LaRae

Even if someone clicks on the link to this article and doesn't read one word of it, an entire story is told just in the pictures. Nothing brings a big smile to my face as easily as scrolling through pictures and seeing Harry's facial expressions.

This is one are where the Daily Mail does excel. Their photography staff is excellent at capturing the event in pictures.

Yes, the Daily Mail always has terrific photos of people and events. Unfortunately!

Very misleading article and not worth reading.

Court Circular
Kensington Palace
18th October, 2016
Prince Henry of Wales this afternoon visited the Running Charity at 247 Willesden Lane, London NW2.

Harry chatting with the GB women's hockey gold medallists at the Buckingham Palace reception the Queen gave to welcome the athletes. It seems he had a long talk to them and had them in giggles! The hockey captain stated Harty would fit into their team and locker room fine! Some of the comments below the tweet are quite amusing!

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kensingt...1?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

He gets on especially well with the female athletes! Sharing a joke with the ParaOlympic medallist Ellie Simmonds at the reception. Apparently he gave her a big hug when they met!

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kensingt...0?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Last edited:
'Horse Sense and Healing' sounds wonderful. It will be great if Harry gains extra knowledge from this. Veterans need every ounce of help they can get.

He does, and very alert and friendly as usual. His number of engagements is certainly growing from last year. He's made several visits to Nottingham in the last months alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom