Prince Harry Current Events 27: April 2013-March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonk

Administrator
City
Somewhere in
Country
United States
Welcome to the Prince Harry current events thread part 24

UKPrinceHenryofWales.gif

Arms of HRH Prince Harry of Wales

commencing April 2013

Part 23, covering the period January 2012 to March 2013, can be found here http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...23-january-2012-to-march-2013-a-32368-55.html .

Last edited by a moderator:
The hair color is kinda strange. If I wasn't told that this was Henry, I would have assumed it was a different person altogether.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hair colour, eye colour, and skin colour have all been "enhanced", and I think there's some shading added to alter the shape of his cheeks and chin. Looks like someone completely different to me.

The covers from months ago when he returned from Afghanistan.

Yes, he has definitely had work done! Hahaha! HOT! :winkiss

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 40m
A new private secretary for Prince Harry: Edward Lane Fox, a former Blues and Royals captain currently working for London PR firm Finsbury.

Last edited:
Prince Harry appoints former Army officer as his very own private secretary | Royal | News | Daily Express
4 April 2013

Prince Harry appoints former Army officer as his very own private secretary

Edward Lane Fox, 36, met the Prince while they were both on military duties and has since worked for RLM Finsbury and also for a public relations firm. It is the first time that the 28-year-old Prince will have had his own private secretary, and it is believed that he was very much involved in the interviewing process for the job.

According to the Daily Telegraph, Lane Fox will begin his new role in June, after Prince Harry returns from his tour of the US. The news is a sure sign that Prince Harry will be increasing his public duties, along with his older brother Prince William and his pregnant wife Kate.

The fantastic opportunity for Lane Fox comes comes after Harry joined his brother and sister-in-law in setting up the Household Office of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry at Kensington Palace last year. A spokesman for St James's Palace told the newspaper that Prince Harry and Lane Fox had met on occasion and had both been involved with the Burnaby Blue Foundation.

Mr Lane Fox is currently a Senior Associate with the global financial communications firm, RLM Finsbury. Previously he was Chief of Staff to the company's Founder, Roland Rudd. Before joining Finsbury, Mr Lane Fox was an officer in the Blues and Royals. He left the Household Cavalry Regiment in 2006 as Squadron Second-in-Command, with the rank of Captain.

Last year it was announced that there had been a reshuffle, with both Prince William and his wife employing private secretaries of their own. Overseeing everything behind the scenes is Mr Jamie Lowther-Pinkerton, principle private secretary and equerry to the young royals. He has been with the Princes since 2005, and is credited with masterminding their rise from shy young men into respected public figures. The former SAS officer is so close to the Wales men that his son William was a page boy at the royal wedding. The trio also have the wisdom and experience of Sir David Manning to lean on. A former British ambassador to the US, he became an advisor to William and Harry at the request of the Queen when they formed their private office in 2009.

The appointment of Edward Lane Fox completes the restructuring of the senior roles in the Household of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry.

@HWalesWatch: Prince Harry attended the wedding of friends Edward De La Warr & Sophia Akroyd in Bodenham, Herefordshire today.

@HWalesWatch: Prince Harry attended the wedding of friends Edward De La Warr & Sophia Akroyd in Bodenham, Herefordshire today.

Thanks Lumutqueen.

Um...alone or with Cressida? :shifty:

Never mind, I have just looked it up. He is believed to have attended solo.

Last edited:
Prince Harry Watch‏@HWalesWatch12h
Neither the Cambridges or Harry's rumored girlfriend Cressida are believed to have attended.

Hon. Edward Sackville
De La Warr is his father's title

Hon. Edward Sackville

Well as I copied and pasted the information from a tweet, i'd send the surname information to HarryWalesWatch on twitter. :flowers:

Hon. Edward Sackville

Irs standard British practice to use the title name instead of the surname. Rather like Harry being known as Harry Wales.

Irs standard British practice to use the title name instead of the surname. Rather like Harry being known as Harry Wales.
I know that person can use his own title instead of the surname (prince Harry of Wales - Harry Wales). But Edward is younger son, so he doesn't have title now and, probably, will never have.

I know that person can use his own title instead of the surname (prince Harry of Wales - Harry Wales). But Edward is younger son, so he doesn't have title now and, probably, will never have.

And Harry will never be Prince of Wales either!

As Lumutqueen said, she took it driectly from the twitter source

Last edited:
Not sure if we are allowed to post book promos so delete if I've got this wrong

Prince Harry Watch‏@HWalesWatch2m
Exclusive: Pre-order "Harry: The People's Prince" at http://politicos.co.uk/promotions w/the code PRINCE HARRY WATCH for 25%. (Can be shipped abroad.)

I think this means 25% discount.

EDIT: yes its 25% discount

Last edited:
Victoria Arbiter‏@victoriaarbiter10m
#PrinceHarry will be in Nottingham on April 25th to officially open Bradbury House on behalf of the brain injury charity #Headway.

Victoria Arbiter‏@victoriaarbiter8m
During his royal away day in Nottingham #PrinceHarry will also visit Russell Youth Club and Confetti Institute of Creative Technologies.

The Princess of Wales was Royal Patron of Headway from 1991 to 1996.

-Andrew Green MBE, Chair of Headway, said:

"We are thrilled and delighted that Prince Harry has agreed to visit us in our new home in Nottingham to learn of the work we do to support people affected by brain injury.

"Princess Diana's support of the charity greatly enhanced its profile and made more people aware not only of brain injury and its effects, but also of the help that was available.

"We hope Prince Harry's visit will help us achieve similar results and we offer our sincere thanks to His Royal Highness for taking time out of his busy schedule to support us in this way.

"It will be a momentous day in the history of the charity."

https://www.headway.org.uk/news/hrh-prince-henry-of-wales-to-open-headways-new-home.aspx

Prince Harry Watch ‏@HWalesWatch 5h
This weekend, Prince Harry & Prince William attended Tom Van Straubenzee's stag do in Northumberland, home to the Percy family seat, Alnwick

Harry was seen with the Queen today

Prince Harry Watch ‏@HWalesWatch 8m
Prince Harry out w/HM today? MT @davidmilnesHQ: The Queen… on Warren Hill this morn with Prince Harry behind. pic.twitter.com/7rjGxXUZtz

It's an interesting idea though. Most of the royal men spend extended periods of time in a Commonwealth country prior to university. did Harry do that prior to the army?

He is not expected to return to Afghanistan, the BRF would like to strengthen links, I'm sure, with the Australian public and it would be a appropriate to work with the military.

I expect you are correct in that it won't happen, but I'd like it to.

It's an interesting idea though. Most of the royal men spend extended periods of time in a Commonwealth country prior to university. did Harry do that prior to the army?

He worked in Australia during his GAP year yes.

He is not expected to return to Afghanistan, the BRF would like to strengthen links, I'm sure, with the Australian public and it would be a appropriate to work with the military.

I expect you are correct in that it won't happen, but I'd like it to.

A secondment to the Australian army could be quite an interesting idea. It does not just have to be 6 months - it could be longer, say 2-3 years. Who knows, we may even end up with an Aussie Princess!!

It's already being denied by officials according to the BBC's Peter Hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom