Prince Harry Current Events 27: April 2013-March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jennyg ‏@jennyg2k 13 mins13 minutes ago
Prince Harry will stay in Abu Dhabi after his tour for a "private break" to attend a Formula 1 race.

I'm not going to lie, this annoys me a little. Not because of Harry but because of the unfairness to the other royals. Recently, Prince Andrew went to New York for work and he stayed an extra two days to visit Eugenie. The media blasted him and said his work trip was just a ruse so he could vacation with Eugenie.

Harry does this all the time and the media never lobs insults at him. All his Sentebale visits happen in conjunction with African safaris with his friends/girlfriends. When he toured Brazil he stayed an extra week to vacation with friends. Radio silence from the media. Either blast both or blast none. Harry is very lucky to be the golden boy of the UK media. Poor Andrew.

Last edited:
Harry gets plenty of criticism from the British media. Much more than his brother receives. There was a lot of re-scheduling had to take place because of the Sultan's unfortunate illness.

:previous: the last time I can remember Harry getting criticised was when he got a tad sulky when interviewed in Afghan.

He is the current golden boy as stated. but its a dangerous place to be as the Uk media always,always builds someone up to rip them down.

And to be fair there is nothing to criticise. his royal work and demeanor has been spot on and he is getting on better with the media.

It's strange to me seeing Harry doing such diplomatic conversations:lol: He looks quite impressive though

This type of privately funded visit has the potential for criticism though. Its what gets Andrew in trouble. Not this particular trip to Oman but depending on what other offers Harry accepts and from which dictators , the press may be not as forgiving.
Harry's judgement in going to Kazakhstan earlier in the year is an example.

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 1h 1 hour ago
Prince Harry on behalf of Her Majesty held an investiture at the British Embassy in Muscat, Oman on Tuesday.

The press will probably be watching like hawks to see who gets that scarf Harry bought in the souk.

(If Kate wears it, it will be one thing, but imagine if a girl in Harry's social circle turns up wearing it over the holidays!)

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 1h 1 hour ago
Prince Harry on behalf of Her Majesty held an investiture at the British Embassy in Muscat, Oman on Tuesday.

is this his first time doing so?

Thanks for posting all the photos of Harry. Wonderful to see him!

Harry is so sincere and jovial when performing these engagements. It's terrific!

British Royals @britishroyals · 31m 31 minutes ago
Picture: Prince Harry, staying in Abu Dhabi for a private break, parties with R&B singer @Tyrese #Formula1

tyrese
5 hours ago
Prince Harry.... #AbuDhabiNights Oh what a night!!!!!! He asked me for a selfie with me on HIS PHONE!!!!!! Bless you always.... Tonight we celebrate..... #Formula1 #HabtoorMega
Instagram

Hanging out with Tyrese is just cool.

:previous: From the photos it didn't look very much like any partying was going on. Perhaps it was just a gathering of elite petrol heads yakking and yarning about their favourite toys in anticipation of the real action on the F1 circuit.

Mark Huggins (Hugsy) ‏@HugsyLA 6 hrs6 hours ago
Prince Harry on board the Mahiki Yacht getting on it in Abu Dhabi. Wouldn't shake up hand though does he know my taxes pay his wages #ginge

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=384299138361750

Instagram

And there, folks, speaks a serious lack of intelligence and knowledge. If any wages are paid to Harry, it most certainly comes from the military. Royals represent the crown and Queen. Their expenses incurred may be covered by HM but they're not paid hourly wages or salaries.

^^^ The guy who posted the comment is actually partying with Harry in Dubai. He's a tabloid reporter for OK. I think he was joking more than anything

I see that snarky comments on the Harry's thread are allowed... But in the Cambridge's one god forbids! Wow, when talking about double standards...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom