Prince Harry Current Events 27: April 2013-March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@RoyalReporter: Prince Harry will attend two engagements at Goodwood racecourse near Chichester, West Sussex, on February 15.

@RegalEyes: 2 new jobs for Prince Harry Feb 15. He'll take the wheel of a classic car & join injured servicemen & Battle of Britain pilots at Goodwood.

@RoyalReporter: Harry will join injured servicemen driving classic cars at the Royal Foundation's Track Day at Goodwood motor circuit.

British Royals ‏@britishroyals 1h
Saturday: Prince Harry will be in Chichester, West Sussex, visiting Goodwood Motor Circuit & the Boultbee Flying Academy

British Royals ‏@britishroyals 15h
Prince Harry visited athletes & sporting facilities incl. @LeeValleyAC in London today. Preparing for UK Warrior Games?

Last edited:
I have no issue with Henry, but Charles goes to the funeral and now the third in line attends the thanksgiving service?

I have no issue with Henry, but Charles goes to the funeral and now the third in line attends the thanksgiving service?

I thought the Queen was expected to go to this - thats the impression I got when it was announced

I don't have problem with Harry representing the Queen.

A few royal reporters and photographers on twitter made few backhanded comments about the Queen not attending. These are the same people who have been demanding that the younger royals should start relieving the Queen from her heavy workload. :whistling: you can not win with them.

I don't know why the Queen cannot make it but I am sure she has a good reason. Even if that reason is to take a day off, she is an old woman & she needs to start slowing down. That means trusting the younger royals to represent her at big events. It's not like it's the first time, Harry represented her at the Olympics closing ceremony.

The service will take place at Westminster Abbey and will be broadcast by the BBC.The Most Reverend Desmond Tutu will give an address #harry
Looking forward to the service. A great way for the British people to remember a great leader.

Nelson Mandela was the president of South Africa, not the King. I don't believe HM attends the funerals of elected leaders, exceptions being Churchill and Margaret Thatcher. There may be more, but I can't remember.

Nelson Mandela was the president of South Africa, not the King. I don't believe HM attends the funerals of elected leaders, exceptions being Churchill and Margaret Thatcher. There may be more, but I can't remember.

You are right, and this will be the first in Westminster Abbey (the others being at St Pauls). I've had a look at the media reports at the time it was announced and they are saying HMQ was expected to attend. I've no problem with Harry representing her, just surprised she's not going when there is nothing in her published diary.

Last edited:
Roya Nikkhah ‏@RoyaNikkhah 28m
Prince Harry will attend WE Day UK at Wembley Arena on March 7, an event encouraging young people worldwide to take part in social change.

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 25m
Harry will make a speech at Wembley Arena. This year more than 180,000 students in 13 cities in North America will attend We Day events

What segment of social change, I wonder.

Mandela Remembered from Westminster Abbey: Prince Harry of Wales in Attendence-
Live from Westminster Abbey, Archbishop Desmond Tutu, David Cameron and the Soweto Gospel Choir commemorate the life of Nelson Mandela. Presented by David Dimbleby.

Outside UK Viewers- Live Video Coverage- Live Now
tvpc.com - BBC 2

New Event

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter
Prince Harry will meet the Row to Recovery crew at The River and Rowing Museum, Henley on Thames, on March 10.

I've been learning how to do this on the Kate threads: ;)
Really, he is a prince.
Can't someone tell him to carry a bag if he doesn't know what to do with his hands: http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/i...627043ba.jpg&response-content-type=image/jpeg
And he needs to quit touching his face - how unprofessional. It makes me crazy when he touches his face like this. http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/03/07/article-2575504-1C1A910B00000578-290_306x548.jpg
And really - could he maybe wear a shirt that fits and iron his pants when he appears in public? I just don't understand how stupid he is that he does not get it. I mean, he's a prince! He looks like he dresses out of a dustbin. http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/03/07/article-2575504-1C1A7F4600000578-527_306x530.jpg
And did anyone count how many times he said "uh" and hesitated. He's a prince - he should know how to do this. It's Public Speaking 101.
And finally - what is it with these Wales guys and hair? Don't they know that they are princes and they need to train the female side side to wear hair up, not hanging in the face? Preferabaly with a tiara. And the sparkles belong on the head not the feet: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/03/07/article-2575516-1C19DF9400000578-878_306x721.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Video:
Prince Harry has given a short speech during We Day UK at Wembley Arena today. We Day is a global youth event that encourages young people to take part in positive social change and it is the first time the event has been held in the UK. Prince Harry and other stars attended the event-
Home - ITNSource News

Video:
Prince Harry has given a short speech during We Day UK at Wembley Arena today. We Day is a global youth event that encourages young people to take part in positive social change and it is the first time the event has been held in the UK. Prince Harry and other stars attended the event-
Home - ITNSource News

Thanks Dman! How about all those rock star screams? I do think it is the coolest thing in the world, too.

Thanks Dman! How about all those rock star screams? I do think it is the coolest thing in the world, too.

Yeah, I'd like to be screamed at like that too... for all the right reasons of course.

Video:
Prince Harry takes to stage at Wembley Arena-

The prince started his speech by apologising to anyone expecting another famous Harry, and was then forced to pause throughout, for cheers - and one marriage proposal-
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-26485723

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom