Prince Harry Current Events 27: April 2013-March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just wondering if Harry was thinking along the same lines of his grandfather in that picture. "I bet I'd get arrested if I grabbed that! :whistling:

I would hope Prince Harry has more respect for women than that.

"He broke his toe privately." Isn't that how it usually happens - by mistake you run your little toe into the leg of the table? :lol:

"He broke his toe privately." Isn't that how it usually happens - by mistake you run your little toe into the leg of the table? :lol:

I chuckled when reading that line too.

Yes, but WHERE was the table? In one of Guy Pelly's clubs? In the Box? Or was it a coffee table in Granny's sitting room?

Extremely moving. And Harry looks so handsome.
He borrowed that coat? It does not fit at the shoulders, the top gapes and he has to hold it closed. LOL
I do love those pants with the red stripe and spurs :whistling:;).

That one picture where he and that one Vet were having a good laugh, wouldn't you have loved to have listened in? I love watching Harry w/the older Vets. It's like Sophie w/disabled children. It just really is lovely, fantastic and...Just so right!!!! Sorry I can't come up w/any other way to say it, but it really is pure magic when Harry is w/the older Veterans.

Did anyone else get choked up seeing Drummer Lee Rigby's cross? I kept seeing his little boy at the Funeral and... :(

BTW...I thought the Duke of Edinburgh looked really, really good today. The best he's looked in awhile IMO. Wonderful to see!!

That one picture where he and that one Vet were having a good laugh, wouldn't you have loved to have listened in? I love watching Harry w/the older Vets. It's like Sophie w/disabled children. It just really is lovely, fantastic and...Just so right!!!! Sorry I can't come up w/any other way to say it, but it really is pure magic when Harry is w/the older Veterans.

Did anyone else get choked up seeing Drummer Lee Rigby's cross? I kept seeing his little boy at the Funeral and... :(

BTW...I thought the Duke of Edinburgh looked really, really good today. The best he's looked in awhile IMO. Wonderful to see!!

Agree with what you said about the DOE. Oh, I loved that photo of Harry having a laugh, and I agree with you about the magic between him and older veterans. It is like Sophie and disabled kids. It just works.

Hummmm...perhaps Harry needed some help figuring out how to block Chelsy's number. It's not rocket science.

Nothing really indicated that he was buying any for Cressy. It is not like he was in Victoria's Secret. I also see the crack DM has moved the capital of SA to Cape Town now. The DM is only good for pictures.

He have to shave the beard when he goes back to the Air Corps. Only the Navy allows beards.

Last edited:
Orf with his beard! The Queen orders Prince Harry to shave off his Antarctic whiskers

Queen is displeased with Prince Harry's beard | Royal | News | Daily Express

The grandson of the Queen of England was expedition to Antarctica and back home decided to keep his beard for him to see his girlfriend, but her grandmother does not like.

http://www.quien.com/espectaculos/2...-gusta-el-look-con-barba-del-principe-enrique

https://translate.google.com.tr/tra...l-look-con-barba-del-principe-enrique&act=url

Last edited:
I tend to doubt this as many members of QEII's family have worn beards.

I am sitting at home at the moment watching a TV morning news show called 'Sunrise'. They have just had their royal/British reporter on talking about Harry and Cressida's night out but...he isn't convinced that they are going very far this year - and he then said that on tomorrow mornings Weekend Sunrise show he will be able to reveal some updates about Harry's future - he knows what it is but there is an embargo until tomorrow and that the palace will be releasing news about Harry's future.

I am not going to speculate as to what they might be but thought people might like that news. Will watch Weekend Sunrise in the morning to hear what he has to say but no doubt by the time I do that the announcement will already be on here anyway.

We shall see. Perhaps about his military career or charitable venture.

PRINCE Harry is quitting war for good - to take a desk job.
Sources say the Royal will take a staff job with the Army in London in the next few weeks.

From the SUN newspaper. That's all it says at the moment.

What is means is he's going back to the Blues and Royals to earn his promotion

I think the SUN may have broken the embargo

Last edited:
Really?? Strange... I wonder what the reason for that decision is. He's not that old yet en the army is his dream.

Really?? Strange... I wonder what the reason for that decision is. He's not that old yet en the army is his dream.

He is still in the Army. Harry has only been on secondment with the Army Air Corp. He is still in the Blues and Royals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom