Prince Harry Current Events 27: April 2013-March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then again, Harry might want to experience an Oz winter. Remains to be seen though if this is actually confirmed as an official visit.

Whaaaat? No way! UK has just had a bad winter and from what I am told, and no real warm weather so far. Don't tell me he likes the cold? I so hate the cold I cannot understand anyone wanting to visit anywhere in winter unless the purpose is to ski.

If these reports are at all true, you can be sure there are politics, publicity and distraction involved. The current government are pro republic so...Yeah, yeah, I know...I am such a cynic. Honestly, believe me when I tell you that they are desperate for diversion or some miracle to happen to turn their popularity around. Maybe they are hoping Henry will give them some star power? Haha! It will be funny to watch.

In any case, the boy and anyone else for that matter is most welcome to Auz for a great holiday anytime you like. We will place a shrimp (prawn we call them) on the Bar-B-Q for y'all!:auflag:

Harry and Cressida apparently at Glasto Festival.

Prince Harry Watch ‏@HWalesWatch 2h
RT @richardaeden: According to @neil_mccormick rumour has it that Prince Harry is visiting @GlastoFest today.

RT @Astrowolf81: Prince Harry is actually in the John Peel Stage Bar. Someone call Gillespie!

Prince Harry Watch ‏@HWalesWatch 50m
RT @hellomag: Prince Harry and his girlfriend Cressida Bonas are at #Glastonbury

It is. I didn't think people were still using scrunchies outside gymnastics.

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 20m
Prince Harry has qualified as an Apache helicopter commander, St James's Palace said today.

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 16m
Prince Harry's new role as an aircraft commander places him at the top of his profession, senior officers say

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 15m
Harry's rank as a Captain doesn't change but his new status places him in charge of his aircraft, just as Fl Lt Will Wales is captain of his

Tweet from Ministry of Defence !!!

Capt Harry Wales has qualified as an Apache Aircraft Commander in 3 Regt Army Air Corps (part of 16 Air Asslt Bde’s Attack Helicopter Force)

Congrats to Harry. Hate how they still feel the need to bring up Vegas though :bang: Just let it go people.

That's quite an achievement. He has every right to be very proud.

As for Vegas, that will be with him forever.

Tim Ewart ‏@EwartRoyale 15m
Harry and Cressida rocking at the Mumford concert at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park

^^ Indeed.

A pic that confirms he was there:

Prince Harry Watch ‏@HWalesWatch 1m
From last night's show RT @Catie1193: Just hanging out with my old pal Prince Harry pic.twitter.com/YGpClRKCgz

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt 1h
Contrary to some reports,Harry (who says he can't wait to be an uncle) will not be taking part in the Air Tattoo at RAF Fairford #RoyalBaby

I wonder why he is not taking part in the show... Think that means anything for Kate and a certain baby we are all waiting for??

I wonder why he is not taking part in the show... Think that means anything for Kate and a certain baby we are all waiting for??

Nope. He was probably never going to attend it was always rumours.

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 5m
#royal Prince #Harry, Commodore-in-Chief Small Ships and Diving, will visit Royal Marines Tamar, HM Naval Base, Plymouth on Aug 2

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 2m
#Harry will open Navy’s centre of amphibious excellence & take parade salute/review guard & parade of 1 Assault Squadron Royal Marines

its nice seeing Harry balance his military and royal duties

Prince Harry opens the Royal Naval Centre
2 August 2013

The thumbnail images have been cropped from much larger photographs and each comprises less than 20% of the original.

Attachments

• Harry 550.jpg
    Harry 550.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 220
  • Harry 500.jpg
    Harry 500.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 187
  • Harry 400.jpg
    Harry 400.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 201
  • Harry 350.jpg
    Harry 350.jpg