The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2014, 04:33 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
Cab for Prince Harry please, after a right royal night out...

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal...oyal-night-out
And this is odd? Its always been my impression that doormen of establishments always did open cab doors and assist the person into the cab. The door part of doorman doesn't only mean the door to the building. Maybe I've seen too many old movies?

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 12-09-2014, 05:12 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
But yesterday he was in Lesotho right?
the pics of Harry are from from Friday night after the carol service; i assume he went to lesotho over the weekend

Old 12-10-2014, 12:47 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
Cab for Prince Harry please, after a right royal night out...

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal...oyal-night-out
Are they sure it's the "Doorman", because he is wearing an earpiece which makes me think not. Also, the inference is that he is drunk, but from "an hour drinking champagne"?
Old 12-12-2014, 06:26 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't think Harry was drunk at all, just the Press going overboard again. The earpiece man was probably just guiding him through to his car, nothing more, nothing less.
Old 12-29-2014, 03:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Nice pic of Harry at the World Darts Championship this evening

Sky Sports DartsVerified account ‏@SkySportsDarts
Prince Harry back at the Palace

https://twitter.com/SkySportsDarts/s...109824/photo/1
Old 12-30-2014, 03:23 PM
Heir Apparent

The most inspirational people and moments of 2014 voted for in annual poll by the Discovery Channel* | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry is 3 in the list of the most inspirational people of 2014! Well done Henry! I knew it!
Old 01-02-2015, 07:28 AM
Heir Apparent

Yes, Harry deserves this for his work with wounded service men and women. I think he's done a brilliant job!
Old 01-02-2015, 08:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

Yeah. He has been a great support to the wounded.
Old 01-05-2015, 05:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince Harry 'is being lined up as future commander of the Household Cavalry' | Daily Mail Online

Could this become true in the coming years? Or is it just another made-ip story from the daily fail?
Old 01-05-2015, 06:01 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
Prince Harry 'is being lined up as future commander of the Household Cavalry' | Daily Mail Online

Could this become true in the coming years? Or is it just another made-ip story from the daily fail?
Has passed all the necessary exams ...
If so, Congratulations! Well done, Prince Harry, and I'll keep my fingers crossed for future promotions.
Old 01-05-2015, 10:31 PM
Heir Apparent

I hope that it and Harry becomes a Major in the next few months. It will be good to see him progressing in the career he loves.
Old 01-05-2015, 10:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

The news of future commander of the Household Calvary will definitely be the piece de resistance for Prince Henry.
When I have seen him on duty, he is always focused on his job.
Old 01-09-2015, 09:30 AM
Heir Apparent

1. Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt 3 min3 minuti fa
    Prince Harry has signed the book of condolence at the French Embassy in London. #CharlieHebdo
    0 risposte 7 Retweet 2 preferiti

2. Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 3 min3 minuti fa
    Prince Harry went to the French Embassy in London today to sign the book of condolence for victims of the Charlie Hebdo attack in Paris.
    0 risposte 8 Retweet 11 preferiti

Old 01-09-2015, 10:35 AM
Imperial Majesty

Robert Jobson @theroyaleditor · 3h 3 hours ago
#PrinceHarry & NY Knicks NBA player Carmelo Anthony will present 1st graduates from The Royal Foundation's Coach Core programme on 14th Jan.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 01-09-2015, 01:45 PM
Imperial Majesty

Video:
Prince Harry has signed a Book of Condence at the French Embassy in London, remembering those killed in the Charlie Hebdo attack on Wednesday-

Home - ITNSource News

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 01-09-2015, 08:22 PM
Heir Apparent

Terrific that he did so, after hearing of this terrible tragedy. Harry has a very warm heart.
Old 01-09-2015, 09:51 PM
Aristocracy

Prince Harry is so sweet, He is so much like Diana.
Old 01-09-2015, 10:30 PM
Majesty

Harry is a very kind person on a personal level which we are sometimes privileged to see. However, I hate that any kind and generous inclination or trait is ascribed to his late mother. Can Harry, a man of 30 years of age, ever do a kind or decent thing on his own behalf because that is how he feels?

This constant attribution of all things good to his late mother, leaves one with the vaguely disquieting feeling that there are ghostly strings attached to Harry that are being manipulated from beyond the Vale.
Old 01-10-2015, 12:15 AM
Serene Highness

Exactly.Harry is fine very independent very adult man who loved his mother but unless he has some unknown mother fixation ala Norman Bates It is unfair to make him a living shade of Diana.He does well or poorly based on his choices,his personality.
Old 01-10-2015, 12:39 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucymae88 View Post
Prince Harry is so sweet, He is so much like Diana.
I don't think Harry is like his mother at all. He is not manipulative, he is not unkind to The Queen, he is not doing charity to boost his own popularity, he is not unkind to members of the royal household, he is not false and insincere. Shall I continue?