The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2014, 05:41 PM
Royal Highness

a nice uniform one would have been good :)

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Old 09-16-2014, 05:20 AM
Courtier

If Kate can't make it there may be an opportunity to see Harry in Malta. Word is, he's cleared his appointment book for the weekend. Wooh-hooh! Yes!!

Old 09-16-2014, 06:40 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
The British royals are very odd when it comes to official photos. I think there should've been some official portraits of Harry released on his 30th Birthday.
You are right, the court could have released pictures to mark significant birthdays of the key royals.
Old 09-19-2014, 01:11 PM
Courtier

Royal Central interviews Prince Harry’s youngest Invictus fan
Old 09-19-2014, 01:24 PM
Heir Apparent

That is... awesome.
Old 09-19-2014, 03:42 PM
Courtier

VIP GUESTS: Prince Harry, Pippa Middleton and her boyfriend Nico Jackson attend close friend's wedding in stunning Puglia* | Daily Mail Online
Old 09-19-2014, 03:48 PM
Super Moderator

Aww Harry is such a natural with kids!
Old 09-19-2014, 06:18 PM
Heir Apparent

Harry's suit is really loose again.

Is it too much that I want him to find a woman he loves, that does not hate the life he brings with him? He's such a guy!

"They are pretty, they are shiny, and they are more fun to look at than the shame that lives inside us all". John Stewart, The Daily Show
Old 09-22-2014, 08:27 AM
Majesty

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 2h
Tonight Prince Harry will attend the annual WellChild Awards at the London Hilton.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 09-22-2014, 03:46 PM
Super Moderator

Here are some pics of the event today:

** gettyimages/zimbio: Arrivals at the WellChild Awards **
Old 09-22-2014, 07:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

a joy to see him with kids
http://imageshack.com/a/img905/8076/rg0l7V.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img673/9709/r5NUOe.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img661/38/XOH2Kz.jpg
Old 09-22-2014, 10:03 PM
Majesty

This man is AMAZING with children. He relates to them on so many levels, and it shows. I've seen some other pictures from this even on twitter, but unfortunately, I can't find them at the moment. All I can say is that the smiles on the faces of the children he came in contact with said it all.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 09-22-2014, 11:50 PM
Courtier

Harry does a fantastic job with his charities. He really throws himself into it all, heart and soul. I hope he finds someone to share it all with soon.

Yes, Harry's suits are loose and baggy. That blue suit he wears has made so many appearances it could go on stage by itself! Please Harry, some new suits! A pearl grey one would be nice.
Old 09-23-2014, 04:22 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Here are some pics of the event today:

** gettyimages/zimbio: Arrivals at the WellChild Awards **
Very good to see Harry out supporting his charities. He appears very comfortable with children.
Old 09-23-2014, 11:31 AM
Majesty

Video:
Prince Harry was won over by a young boy who greeted him with a hug at an awards ceremony to recognise the courage of seriously ill children and their families. The Prince met winners of the annual WellChild Awards in central London on Monday. Four-year-old Carson Hartley, who has a heart defect and is fitted with a portable ventilator, wasted no time in running straight up to the Prince and wrapping his arms around his legs. His mother Kirsty said the experience was amazing-
http://news.itnsource.com/?SearchTer...CHILD%20AWARDS

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 09-25-2014, 03:11 PM
Majesty

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 1h
Prince Harry will make an appearance on School of Hard Knocks this week. Friday 26th September, 10pm, on Sky Sports 2. Via @SkySportsRugby

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 10-08-2014, 01:11 PM
Serene Highness

Prince Harry enjoys Africa holiday with pals - but there's no sign of Chelsy Davy or Cressida Bonas - Mirror Online
Quote:
Prince Harry is enjoying a holiday with friends in his beloved Africa.

The 30-year-old was seen at Johannesburg Airport last week and it is believed he has travelled on for a secluded break with warm weather and stunning wildlife
It is not thought that either ex-love Chelsy Davy, who is from Zimbabwe, or his latest flame, Cressida Bonas, are with him on his travels.
Old 10-16-2014, 12:36 AM
Majesty

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 5h 5 hours ago
Prince Harry held a dinner for the Invictus Games organisers and supporters at Buckingham Palace this evening.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 10-16-2014, 01:02 PM
Heir Apparent

I thought the 100 Hedge dinner was tonight?
I still can't get Laughlin off my mind. I hope Diana is looking after him, and there is a big LEGO table, where they can have fun!
Old 10-20-2014, 12:22 PM
Majesty

Video:
Prince Harry has taken part in a training session at Eccles RFC in Greater Manchester today, as part of his role as Patron of England Rubgy's All Schools Programme. .

Home - ITNSource News

Dr. Maya Angelou
Closed Thread