The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2014, 07:50 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

@RoyalCentral: William and Kate are in the royal box at the Wimbledon mens final today. Also, Prince Harry is a guest at Silverstone for the grand prix.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Old 07-06-2014, 09:14 AM
Heir Apparent

If you are a motor head - these will make you smile:

With Mark Stewart and David Brabham: http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/451...8mbo26iA%3d%3d

With Sir Jackie Stewart: http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/451...g8w5Pqog%3d%3d

Old 07-06-2014, 12:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

Prince Harry Pictures - F1 Grand Prix of Great Britain - Zimbio
Old 07-06-2014, 05:57 PM
Imperial Majesty

Harry at 30, a Prince more at ease:
As he reaches a landmark birthday, he has matured - but faces dilemmas over his future, writes Gordon Rayner-
Harry at 30, a Prince more at ease - Telegraph

A.W. TOZER
Old 07-13-2014, 12:37 AM
Courtier

IT'S PARTY TIME!!!

A night on the piste? Harry's planning a 'St Moritz-themed' party for his 30th complete with white leather sofas, drapes and ski decor | Mail Online
Old 07-21-2014, 01:28 PM
Imperial Majesty

Video:
Prince Harry has been to meet 60 students from across east London who have been trained to become digital media champions for the Invictus Games-
Home - ITNSource News

'I think you all understand': Prince Harry confesses to hating Twitter and Facebook-
http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/...r-and-Facebook

A.W. TOZER
Old 07-24-2014, 03:32 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Prince Harry, Rihanna and Harry Styles 'top celebrities Brits want to go on holiday with' | Mail Online
Old 07-24-2014, 06:59 PM
Majesty

HRH Prince Harry attended the 350th anniversary of the Royal Marines at Greenwich this evening. HRH met with injured personnel.
One Marine commented: “HRH is such an inspiration to us. He understands us as he himself has served for his country.”
The Royal Marines were very happy to see Harry at Greenwich this evening.
Empress Victoria of Sussexy : Photo

added:
JULY 24, 2014 - Prince Harry, known as Captain Harry Wales in military contexts, visited yesterday the famous sailing ship Cutty Sark in Greenwich outside London.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/e3107e41b...v0uo1_1280.jpg
http://38.media.tumblr.com/10c54a7f3...v0uo2_1280.jpg
http://33.media.tumblr.com/523bf7b38...v0uo4_1280.jpg
Old 07-29-2014, 08:06 AM
Courtier

Exclusive: It's Las Vegas All Over Again! Prince Harry Gets Topless At Secret Garden Party | EntertainmentWise
Old 07-29-2014, 01:36 PM
Serene Highness

I sure hope he keeps the rest of his clothes on......., he is such a cutie and is so full of life. I hope he sows all those oats now and maybe someday find that special lady who will keep him happy at home.....
Old 07-29-2014, 03:45 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by SElizabeth View Post

I sure hope he keeps the rest of his clothes on......., he is such a cutie and is so full of life. I hope he sows all those oats now and maybe someday find that special lady who will keep him happy at home.....
I really do think that Harry is a guy that gives 150% to whatever it is that he's doing whether it be his military duty, royal duties or partying. Seeing this in him, I really do believe that when he does find "the one", he'll be one that gives 150% to his wife and children.

Oh to be young and able to party like that again eh?
Old 07-29-2014, 05:09 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
I really do think that Harry is a guy that gives 150% to whatever it is that he's doing whether it be his military duty, royal duties or partying. Seeing this in him, I really do believe that when he does find "the one", he'll be one that gives 150% to his wife and children.

Oh to be young and able to party like that again eh?
I think you're right; Harry is a very passionate person, and it can be seen in all that he does. I think that he has a big heart, and will do a ton of good. It's always a delight to watch him in action. He's so full of life and energy.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 08-02-2014, 10:03 AM
Heir Presumptive

This is the world's most eligible bacherlor?
Old 08-02-2014, 06:31 PM
Heir Apparent

Gracie - that second link goes to a "not found" message.
Old 08-04-2014, 01:41 AM
Nobility

A bitchy article by the DM...

Loneliness of Prince Harry: Dumped by BOTH of his great loves, jealous of William's happy family - and about to turn 30 | Mail Online
Old 08-04-2014, 02:10 AM
Courtier

I'd call it depressing!!
Old 08-04-2014, 02:28 AM
Nobility

That as well. But they also manage to put in quite a few snide remarks. Ofcourse that shouldn't surprise anyone. Like this here:

Quote:
The idea of being a single, playboy prince for the rest of his days is not a fate such a very emotionally clingy man finds attractive.
Old 08-04-2014, 02:34 AM
Courtier

I'm thinking this article is more about Cressida and her camp then Henry himself. I see this as a continuing campaign by her "people".

Yep, my conspiracy theory at play.
Old 08-04-2014, 02:52 AM
Majesty

I find it somewhat curious that everyone was introduced by Charles and Diana to their second child, Henry, to be known Prince Harry. Every time I see 'Henry' I have a "huh" moment.