Prince Harry Current Events 27: April 2013-March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that snarky comments on the Harry's thread are allowed... But in the Cambridge's one god forbids! Wow, when talking about double standards...

Well, in my perception there´s often a storm of unqualified criticizm about Kate (her length of skirts, her hairdo, stuff like that) while Harry gets away with everything. I hardly see any doublestandards here.
I guess there´s the "Harry-camp" and the "Cambridge-camp" which is pretty nonsense as all of them do a great job for the crown and Britain.

Last edited:
:previous: Thanks Wartenberg7 for interjecting some well needed common sense. :flowers:

Last edited:
Well, in my perception there´s often a storm of unqualified criticizm about Kate (her length of skirts, her hairdo, stuff like that) while Harry gets away with everything. I hardly see any doublestandards here.
I guess there´s the "Harry-fraction" and the "Cambridge-fraction" which is pretty nonsense as all of them do a great job for the crown and Britain.

If some posters would publish a status from twitter about Kate shopping or having fun others would say:"How you dare? She is dong nothing wrong".

When it's about Harry, everyone is quiet. Just saying

And I agree about the so called "fractions": some posters think this forum is just a competition and a good pr for their "party"

Last edited:
It was announced Harry was staying on for the race. Its no secret he's partying in Dubai. The only time I've criticised tweets about Kate is when they are false. Like when someone tries to post an old photo of her and pass it off as current

The guy who posted these pics is actually partying with Harry onboard the yacht

Last edited:
Even in a maternity fashion thread when we should talk lighty about clothes some posters tried to provoke other by saying they are always criticizing Kate for hwr fashion choices... Why can't we just talk about what whe like about her looks? That is putting on a competion.

I'm not understand what all the fuss is about.

All I know is that I made comments about the stupid remark that the Higgins instagram that was posted stated. He's obviously a Brit as he stated his taxes pays Harry's wages. Maybe its just me but I didn't see any indication that it was a joke. Then again, it was early in the morning, not enough coffee in me and perhaps it went over my head as a lot of jokes do.

How the heck it got turned into the Harry vs. Cambridge camps chunkin' pumpkins at each other is beyond me. I need to increase my intake of caffeine maybe?

Harry's obviously been a big success in Oman and is thoroughly enjoying his stay there. He represents his Queen well and with flair.

Prince Harry jokes with Geri Halliwell at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix | Daily Mail Online
Prince Harry joined a host of celebrities at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix today, looking relaxed as he shared a joke with long-term friend of the royals Geri Halliwell.

The 30-year-old watched from the Infiniti Red Bull enclosure as Britain's Lewis Hamilton qualified for tomorrow's world title race following a whirlwind tour of the Middle East.

Harry, who was seen in Oman days earlier at one of the country's most holy mosques, was seen laughing and pointing with the former pop star during the event.

I just saw some of these posts from the other day and I want to add my two cents.When Harry's body and looks get attacked the same way the Royal women's do, I'll be the first to defend him. Right now if he shows skin during an engagement, the press/fan reaction is "Look at those abs on Hot Ginge! He's such a stud. tee-hee". This April he showed his Hugo Boss underwear at an engagement. He received zero criticism for that. If any of the royal women accidentally show their mid-driff or underwear, they are called unprofessional/attention seeking/exhibitionists and much worse names.

I'm not anti-Harry like some think. Someday I will defend Harry's wife with the same vigor I defend all the other royal women. I also defend Andrew because he receives the same double-standard abuse as the ladies, for whatever reasons.

As for Harry's yacht party fun, I have zero problem with that in theory. I will have a gripe if Beatrice is attacked for attending the same yacht party, which she did-a day later.

On a different tangent, I wonder if Harry met Kim Kardashian in Abu Dhabi. They were there the same time and they both hung out with Tyrese the same night. I still remember when William, Harry and Chelsy met Paris Hilton in 2008, and now six years later her sister is engaged to James Rothschild. Six years in the future it will be interesting to see if one of the Kardashian sisters is engaged to another one of Harry's society chums. Life works in strange patterns.

Last edited:
I can only agree, Miss whirley!
When it comes to this Kardashian woman I hope they didn´t meet! This person (I try to be neutral and polite as I have different terms on my mind thinking about her....) is not someone Royalty should get in contact with!

?...

As for Harry's yacht party fun, I have zero problem with that in theory. I will have a gripe if Beatrice is attacked for attending the same yacht party, which she did-a day later.

On a different tangent, I wonder if Harry met Kim Kardashian in Abu Dhabi. They were there the same time and they both hung out with Tyrese the same night. I still remember when William, Harry and Chelsy met Paris Hilton in 2008, and now six years later her sister is engaged to James Rothschild. Six years in the future it will be interesting to see if one of the Kardashian sisters is engaged to another one of Harry's society chums. Life works in strange patterns.

I'm confused, is Beatrice in the Mid East? Or was the yacht party elsewhere?
If a Kardashian was even in the same room as a royal it'll be all over the US tabloids, as that family never misses a chance at self promotion.

Beatrice is in Abu Dhabi, so is Andrew. She attended a party on the same yacht as Harry, only 24 hrs after he did.

Sorry, I realize I worded that sloppily the first time around. I had a feeling it might confuse. haha

Also I was not responsible for that hyperlink in my previous post. It randomly appeared hours after I posted. Just in case you guys thought I was trying to peddle men's underwear. It's gone now. Hopefully it doesn't come back.

Last edited:
Rebecca English @RE_DailyMail · 3h 3 hours ago
Prince Harry will attend the 22nd Annual ICAP Charity Day in London- sealing deals on the trading floor - on Wednesday 3rd December.

Rebecca English @RE_DailyMail · 3h 3 hours ago
Revenue from trading on ICAP's Charity Day will go to charities including England Rugby's All Schools Programme, of which Harry is Patron.

Harry's having a ball and looking wonderful!

Looking remarkably like his father these days, too, imo. Is it that nose? ;) Anyway, right down to the mannerisms, and the sartorial nattiness, he's Charles in ginger! :flowers:

(Sadly, William does not have Charles' sartorial sense imo, which is odd as his mother was no slouch in that department, either.)

:previous: I have to agree with your assessment. Harry does seem to wear his clothes with style. From polo uniform to military uniform, jeans to dinner jackets, Harry always looks very dashing.

Absolutely a chip off the old block.

I don't think Harry was drunk at all, just the Press going overboard again. The earpiece man was probably just guiding him through to his car, nothing more, nothing less.

Yes, Harry deserves this for his work with wounded service men and women. I think he's done a brilliant job!

Yeah. He has been a great support to the wounded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom