Prince Harry Current Events 27: April 2013-March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
About 10 years ago, I was invited to meet Prince William over a pint of cider in a pub near Highgrove, his Gloucestershire home. The Prince of Wales’s PR man, Paddy Harverson, took the view that if journalists could meet people in the public eye, like William, face to face, they would be more forgiving in their judgment of them. And he was dead right. Five minutes in someone’s company gives one a very good idea of what they are really like – and shows that even the most self-assured of individuals are made of the same vulnerable flesh and blood as the rest of us. Of course, one can be woefully wrong in that snap judgment, but not as wrong as one can be when seeing that person solely though someone else’s eyes.
It always used to be said about John Major that if everyone in the country could have met him face to face, they would have voted for him. He was infinitely more impressive in the flesh than the grey man we saw on our screens or read about in the newspapers. But for most of us, we have no choice but to rely on the media to tell us what to think – and if the person is rich, posh or powerful, the default position (which I suspect is a peculiarly British trait) tends to be snide or downright negative.

Prince Harry at 30: a complex young man who makes the monarchy relevant - Telegraph

I just read the new biography.

She seems to really respect both Princes. She is critical of both POW and Diana parenting methods.
But does say that the Princes truly love their parents and POW and Diana deeply love their boys.

She praises just about everyone who has worked for this royal family.

One major aspect of the book is how well respected Harry in the army and just how good a soldier he is. Harry was a superb Apache officer.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Very strange... No official new photos for his 30th birthday?!

William didn't do one either for his 30th.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Something else Junior mentioned in her book that some of the news media would re-print the photos of Harry leaving pubs and nightclubs implying that more recent partying when in reality it was once night

The British royals are very odd when it comes to official photos. I think there should've been some official portraits of Harry released on his 30th Birthday.

a nice uniform one would have been good :)

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

If Kate can't make it there may be an opportunity to see Harry in Malta. Word is, he's cleared his appointment book for the weekend. Wooh-hooh! Yes!!

The British royals are very odd when it comes to official photos. I think there should've been some official portraits of Harry released on his 30th Birthday.

You are right, the court could have released pictures to mark significant birthdays of the key royals.

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 2h
Tonight Prince Harry will attend the annual WellChild Awards at the London Hilton.

Harry does a fantastic job with his charities. He really throws himself into it all, heart and soul. I hope he finds someone to share it all with soon.

Yes, Harry's suits are loose and baggy. That blue suit he wears has made so many appearances it could go on stage by itself! Please Harry, some new suits! A pearl grey one would be nice.

Video:
Prince Harry was won over by a young boy who greeted him with a hug at an awards ceremony to recognise the courage of seriously ill children and their families. The Prince met winners of the annual WellChild Awards in central London on Monday. Four-year-old Carson Hartley, who has a heart defect and is fitted with a portable ventilator, wasted no time in running straight up to the Prince and wrapping his arms around his legs. His mother Kirsty said the experience was amazing-
http://news.itnsource.com/?SearchTerm=PRINCE HARRY ATTENDS 10TH ANNUAL WELLCHILD AWARDS

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 1h
Prince Harry will make an appearance on School of Hard Knocks this week. Friday 26th September, 10pm, on Sky Sports 2. Via @SkySportsRugby

Prince Harry enjoys Africa holiday with pals - but there's no sign of Chelsy Davy or Cressida Bonas - Mirror Online
Prince Harry is enjoying a holiday with friends in his beloved Africa.

The 30-year-old was seen at Johannesburg Airport last week and it is believed he has travelled on for a secluded break with warm weather and stunning wildlife
It is not thought that either ex-love Chelsy Davy, who is from Zimbabwe, or his latest flame, Cressida Bonas, are with him on his travels.

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 5h 5 hours ago
Prince Harry held a dinner for the Invictus Games organisers and supporters at Buckingham Palace this evening.

I thought the 100 Hedge dinner was tonight?
I still can't get Laughlin off my mind. I hope Diana is looking after him, and there is a big LEGO table, where they can have fun!

Video:
Prince Harry has taken part in a training session at Eccles RFC in Greater Manchester today, as part of his role as Patron of England Rubgy's All Schools Programme. .

Home - ITNSource News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom