Prince Harry Current Events 27: April 2013-March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling that if Harry had a history of dressing in a way that allowed his bare buttocks to be displayed at public events at which he was representing the Queen, it would be the subject of comment.

I was just joking about Harry showing off his stomach and backside on the windy field. He's done it many times before though ;)

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 20s
Prince Harry is to watch Engalnd's World Cup game against Costa Rica and Brazil v Cameroon during a tour of Brazil and Chile.

Robert Jobson @theroyaleditor · 1m
#PrinceHarry to visit Brazil & Chile. He will arrive in Brazil on 23rd June before travelling to Chile on 26th June. What's on on Brazil?

Robert Jobson @theroyaleditor · 39s
#PrinceHarry is going to #Brazil to cement relations between 2 countries for FCO. He will also see Brazil v Cameroon #WorldCup

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just joking about Harry showing off his stomach and backside on the windy field. He's done it many times before though ;)

I didn't think there was anything wrong with those photos of him, nor did I think there was anything wrong with the photos we've seen of Kate playing some sport or other where her midriff was exposed, either.

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 3h
Prince Harry will attend the 50th Anniversary Premiere Screening of Zulu at the Odeon, Leicester Square, on June 10.

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 2h
That film screening Harry's attending will benefit 3 charities: Sentebale, Walking With The Wounded and The David Rattray Memorial Trust.

Martin @WindsorEditor · 3h
King for the day: Prince Harry will be the ONLY Counsellor of State and most senior royal in the country tomorrow. Uh oh.

Wow...Sounds like Harry had a ball w/those kids. Thanks for the link to the article!!

Wow...Sounds like Harry had a ball w/those kids. Thanks for the link to the article!!

An article like this makes me remember that there's a lot that Wills, Kate and Harry do that we just don't know about and doesn't get press attention.

Harry is such a natural with kids. He has the uncanny ability to be one with them and not one looking down at them as adults sometimes do. Its all part and parcel of his charisma I think.

A nice gallery from Royalista of Harry doing what he does best, charming crowds and goats alike: Prince Harry tightly embraced by fan | Royalista

Nice touch with the reenactors in period uniforms. Imagine, they actually wore those uniforms in Zululand. Not the most practical uniforms in Africa! Hence why the British army among the very first switched to the much more practical khaki. (The sergeant is not a reenactor though).
I understand the movie Zulu is a most in UK around Christmas time? It ain't bad either.

(I recommend you read the eyewitness account from Rorke's Drift, it's way more suspence than any thriller!)

Last edited:
@RoyalCentral: William and Kate are in the royal box at the Wimbledon mens final today. Also, Prince Harry is a guest at Silverstone for the grand prix.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

HRH Prince Harry attended the 350th anniversary of the Royal Marines at Greenwich this evening. HRH met with injured personnel.
One Marine commented: “HRH is such an inspiration to us. He understands us as he himself has served for his country.”
The Royal Marines were very happy to see Harry at Greenwich this evening.
Empress Victoria of Sussexy : Photo

added:
JULY 24, 2014 - Prince Harry, known as Captain Harry Wales in military contexts, visited yesterday the famous sailing ship Cutty Sark in Greenwich outside London.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/e3107e41b5d4b18cf2038a5e8ac13a1a/tumblr_n9a633O37R1rldv0uo1_1280.jpg
http://38.media.tumblr.com/10c54a7f352303776eb6cd7b7e6835b0/tumblr_n9a633O37R1rldv0uo2_1280.jpg
http://33.media.tumblr.com/523bf7b38d43477a78ab55f2538f8cf0/tumblr_n9a633O37R1rldv0uo4_1280.jpg

Last edited:
:previous:
I sure hope he keeps the rest of his clothes on.......:lol::lol::lol::lol:, he is such a cutie and is so full of life. I hope he sows all those oats now and maybe someday find that special lady who will keep him happy at home.....:)

:previous:
I sure hope he keeps the rest of his clothes on.......:lol::lol::lol::lol:, he is such a cutie and is so full of life. I hope he sows all those oats now and maybe someday find that special lady who will keep him happy at home.....:)

I really do think that Harry is a guy that gives 150% to whatever it is that he's doing whether it be his military duty, royal duties or partying. Seeing this in him, I really do believe that when he does find "the one", he'll be one that gives 150% to his wife and children.

Oh to be young and able to party like that again eh? :D

I really do think that Harry is a guy that gives 150% to whatever it is that he's doing whether it be his military duty, royal duties or partying. Seeing this in him, I really do believe that when he does find "the one", he'll be one that gives 150% to his wife and children.

Oh to be young and able to party like that again eh? :D

I think you're right; Harry is a very passionate person, and it can be seen in all that he does. I think that he has a big heart, and will do a ton of good. It's always a delight to watch him in action. He's so full of life and energy.

Gracie - that second link goes to a "not found" message.

That as well. But they also manage to put in quite a few snide remarks. Ofcourse that shouldn't surprise anyone. Like this here:

The idea of being a single, playboy prince for the rest of his days is not a fate such a very emotionally clingy man finds attractive.

I'm thinking this article is more about Cressida and her camp then Henry himself. I see this as a continuing campaign by her "people".

Yep, my conspiracy theory at play. :brows:

:previous: I find it somewhat curious that everyone was introduced by Charles and Diana to their second child, Henry, to be known Prince Harry. Every time I see 'Henry' I have a "huh" moment. :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom