Prince Harry Current Events 26: January 2012-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just imagine it they announce their engagement. I know it will never happen but I love to see the reaction on here. :ROFLMAO:

A royal reunion? Harry and Chelsy 'chat happily away together' at Princess Eugenie's birthday party in Windsor Castle
Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy spent a night happily chatting away as they joined an intimate dinner party at Windsor Castle.The pair celebrated Princess Eugenie's 22nd birthday on Friday night amid recent reports that Harry has been pining for his former girlfriend.
I don't know how true the article is, however it is hardly surprising that both Harry and Chelsy were at Eugenie's birthday party; Harry is obviously her cousin, whereas Eugenie and Chelsy have always been quite close friends.
Now, whether Harry and Chelsy were there as a couple, that's a different question altogether. Personally I hope so; they did make a very nice couple.

Last edited:
First they wrote about Chelsy new bf, then about Harry's necklace (gift from her) and now they're writing about reunion :blink: DM should find one option for their articles.

The newspaper report just underlines why Chelsy Davey decided that royal life was not for her and why Prince Harry will find it difficult to have a private life at all. This has been leaked about a private dinner in Windsor Castle :sad:

Here are some more pics of Harry leaving the Embassy Night Club in London on March 24, 2012
(the Dailymail article already had one of those pics):

** lehtikuva.fi gallery **

It's certainly an ... interesting proposal. Harry's the kind of chap who could probably manage it, but it would be incredibly weird to see Harry as a TV presenter.

I'd like to see him on the couch of Graham Norton. I bet it would be hilarious.

I'd like to see him on the couch of Graham Norton. I bet it would be hilarious.

I'm sure Graham Norton would like to get Harry on his couch too - although perhaps for another reason entirely? ;)

I hope this is true. I miss seeing Will and Harry together.

Harry back in the frame as Chelsy ditches art dealer
Chelsy Davy has split from her art dealer boyfriend, fuelling speculation that a reconciliation with on/off boyfriend Prince Harry could be on the cards. The 26-year-old Zimbabwean had a short-lived fling with dashing art expert Blaise Patrick – a friend of Harry – but I can report that the romance has now fizzled out. I caught up with Blaise at Asprey in London’s Mayfair last week for the launch of Spectator Life magazine. He confirmed that he is no longer dating the pretty blonde, although he insists they remain good friends.
No sign of a quiet night in for Harry as he heads to the Bunga Bunga Bar for a 3.30am lock-in
Prince Harry showed no sign of wanting a quiet night in on Friday, as he indulged in a marathon drinking session that ended with a 3.30am lock-in at the Bunga Bunga Bar. Friends say he was ‘pretty plastered’ by the end of the night, which included a stint on the dancefloor, and a karaoke session in the London club’s Eurovision-themed party room.His night out came after a memorial service in Windsor Castle marking ten years since the deaths of the Queen Mother and Princess Margaret.
I doubt friends would say anything of the nature. Kate Nicholl's unnamed "sources" - maybe, but not actual friends.

Last edited:
Well, it looks like the rumours linking Prince Harry and Charlotte Casiraghi were true after all. :ermm:
The two were snapped yesterday together at Bunga Bunga Bar; according to witnesses, they behaved very much like a couple, openly flirting, kissing and dancing together in a very intimate way. One of those in the bar even snapped Harry and Charlotte together.
- The Picture

I must say, this is rather unexpected. :ohmy:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Artemisia said:
Well, it looks like the rumours linking Prince Harry and Charlotte Casiraghi were true after all. :ermm:
The two were snapped yesterday together at Bunga Bunga Bar; according to witnesses, they behaved very much like a couple, openly flirting, kissing and dancing together in a very intimate way. One of those in the bar even snapped Harry and Charlotte together.
- The Picture

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Good one! ;-)

- The Picture

Sorry, couldn't resist.

You actually had me there for a second. Your April Fool was more plausible than the Daily Mirror's - that the Glazer family were moving Manchester United to New York :rolleyes:.

- The Picture

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Ah boo you. :ROFLMAO: I was ready to start flailing over the pictures. Nope...

Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

Last edited:
I'm sure Graham Norton would like to get Harry on his couch too - although perhaps for another reason entirely? ;)
Can't say I'd blame him. :ROFLMAO: I'd watch that tape.

And oh Artemisia, you shouldn't have included that pic, I would have wanted to see if the tabloids would have picked up on that. Preferably the DM. :D

Harry doing a bit of interior decoration of his new flat?

Prince Harry Looks So Nice Here , Baby Blue So Nice On Him , Thank you For Posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom