Prince Harry Current Events 26: January 2012-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Harrys interview was so heartfelt. He is such a down to earth guy. He said on the interview that he wants kids and is just looking for someone who is willing to take on the job. I think it will probably take a little more time for him.

Prince Harry attended a reception at St James' last night for wounded veterans. Media were not forewarned nor invited.

lucien said:
A Sun rag story....no facts,no proof...anyone can write a news of the world sort of bull on a Ducati and a Prince...detest it.Really,the pulp people buy and read as if it's better and holds more thruth then the Bible...:whistling:

There are never any facts or proof when it comes to royal stories, but the fact is without them we wouldn't know or see a thing.

There are never any facts or proof when it comes to royal stories, but the fact is without them we wouldn't know or see a thing.

:flowers: Yep - not a story without pictures. A "pretty blonde" could be one of his cousins he was driving home from somewhere.

:previous: Good to see him having some 'down' time.

I always support the idea of getting kids involved in some sort of sport/physical activity. It definitely teaches discipline as well as patience (even things such as dancing require ability to listen, follow directions and practice in order to get better). Also, it provides a way of fostering positive self-image. I'm glad Harry is on board with this. Our society could benefit from a little less television viewing and more activity outside the house (or at least off the couch).

From what I've read, a lot depends on whether or not he can work it into his schedules between the Army and royal duties.

I do have to admit though that this is one guy that really gets busy and involved in what he believes in rather than just being a spokesperson or a figurehead. I admire that.

This is something I've noticed about Harry as well as William and Catherine. They're wanting to truly make a difference, and that involves actually getting acquainted with what a particular organization does, as well as participating in some events (and not just by showing up and watching). These people use their passions to help others, and that's wonderful. I also have a feeling that when Harry is passionate about something, he gets into it with his entire mind, body and soul, so we know whatever it is he's working on will be done to the best of his ability.

Hmm. Very interesting. I also wonder what happened and I wonder of we will ever know. So far no one is talking.

:previous: Don't you just get sick and tired of the ubiquitous "Boozy" nights out. Poor old Harry could be as sober as a judge and still be the party prince. There isn't even any evidence that he was "boozed", "smashed", "off his face", or any other snarky little euphemisms in the story.

But it seems that Harry in a club, bar or restaurant must, by definition, be boozed and any sound above a posh "how do you do" is obvious evidence of inebriation.

Last edited:
:previous: Don't you just get sick and tired of the ubiquitous "Boozy" nights out. Poor old Harry could be as sober as a judge and still be the party prince. There isn't even any evidence that he was "boozed", "smashed", "off his face", or any other snarky little euphemisms in the story.

But it seems that Harry in a club, bar or restaurant must, by definition, be boozed and any sound above a posh "how do you do" is obvious evidence of inebriation.

I think the press wants to continue and portray him as a party prince. It's sad but true. They're holding on to the reputation he had several years back, and hope that it will sell papers now, after he obviously started taking it easy when it came to partying (or doing it more discretely).

Guess who I had in the back of my tuk-tuk? Rickshaw driver shocked to find himself chauffeuring Prince Harry around London
His grandmother Queen Elizabeth often travels in elegant carriages but Prince Harry chose a less regal method of getting around London on Friday night. The party loving royal is known for his down to earth manner and often takes black cabs around the city on his nights out with friends but even he could have been expected to baulk at getting a rickshaw to his destination.

:previous:

Prince Harry attending the European premiere special screening of 'The Dark Knight Rises' at BFI IMAX on July 18, 2012 in London:

** gettyimages gallery **

Eugenie is there as well. Apparently there were rumours Harry was on a diving holiday in Egypt, people now say it was a lookalike.

Last edited:
Oh, it would be amazingly cool with a photo of Harry and the cast (what a wonderful one by the way). Would personally almost die for a picture of him and Marion Cotillard and Christian Bale (and if they threw Morgan Freeman and Gary Oldman in there too I wouldn't mind).

Is it just me, or does Harry's suit look a bit wrinkled?

Cara Delevingne is apparently not the new girl, Cressida Bonas (half sister to Isabella Calthorpe and friends to Bea&Eug) is. She studied at Stowe and then Leeds University, possibly at the same time as Chelsy.

All this information is from Twitter.

He really does like his blondes doesn’t he... And still I wouldn’t be surprised if he ended up with a dark headed woman.

The article says she's a model and aspiring actress...but I wonder if she would be able to continue along that track were she (or someone like her) to actually marry him.

I guess would depend too on how high of a profile he would be expected to have within the family as far as engagements on behalf of the monarchy.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom