Old 04-07-2012, 04:45 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by genegirl99 View Post
Good one! ;-)
Got me to click, too!

Old 04-07-2012, 04:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

That's one way not to have to water the plants......

Old 04-08-2012, 03:01 PM
Nobility

Harry reportedly is spending Easter in Romania as a guest of Count Tibor Kalnnoky. While Prince Charles vacations in Romania often enough to have a holiday home there, this is supposed to be Harry's first trip there.

Take the news with a grain of salt as there won't be any official confirmation, but it seems to be an interesting vacation choice for Harry.
Old 04-08-2012, 10:57 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Several other newspapers now report the story, including quite a few Romanian ones. This article is from AFP:
Prince Harry spends Easter 'in Transylvania'
Quote:
Prince Harry is spending the Easter weekend in a picturesque Transylvanian village in the heart of Romania, local media reported on Sunday. Harry, who is visiting Romania for the first time, is being hosted in Miclosoara by Count Tibor Kalnoky in his elegant manor which dates back to the 16th century, the media reports said.
An interesting choice to spend Easter, if true.
Romania is a beautiful country and Harry will undoubtedly enjoy the visit.
Old 04-09-2012, 01:25 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemisia View Post

Several other newspapers now report the story, including quite a few Romanian ones. This article is from AFP:
Prince Harry spends Easter 'in Transylvania'

An interesting choice to spend Easter, if true.
Romania is a beautiful country and Harry will undoubtedly enjoy the visit.
Wonder if he'll stay there until next Sunday, and take in the celebration of the Eastern Orthodox Easter. I remember reading that Charles was very fond of Orthodox Christianity, and had someone sing the Orthodox Creed at his and Camila's wedding. It was quite lovely.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 04-09-2012, 03:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Prin
Old 04-09-2012, 12:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Looks like a lot of development and modernization work is still needed in Roumania. Is the property in the video that of Count Kalnoky or it it the property that Prince Charles purchased?
Old 04-09-2012, 12:54 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
Wonder if he'll stay there until next Sunday, and take in the celebration of the Eastern Orthodox Easter. I remember reading that Charles was very fond of Orthodox Christianity, and had someone sing the Orthodox Creed at his and Camila's wedding. It was quite lovely.
It's quite possible but not all Orthodox Churches celebrate Easter on the same day; Armenian Orthodox Church, for example, celebrated it on the same day as the Catholic one this year - on Sunday.

Budget Heir-line: Prince Harry flew to Romania to spend Easter with Transylvanian count on 'Wizz Air'
Quote:
Rather than staying home for a traditional Easter with the family, it appears Prince Harry chose to fly out to Romania instead. The Royal reportedly spent the weekend with a Transylvanian count. He was hosted by Count Tibor Kalnoky at his 16th century manor in the picturesque village of Miclosoara, according to local media. And there were some suggestions he even travelled on the budget airline Wizz Air, although this has not been confirmed.
Just for the note; DM writes it hasn't been confirmed Harry travelled on Wizz Air, but as a matter of fact, it had been; a spokesman for Wizz Air confirmed it some time ago. Looks like Harry is definitely in Romania.
Old 04-09-2012, 01:29 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Prince Harry 'in Transylvania for Easter'
Prince Harry 'in Transylvania for Easter' | Latest celebrity news hellomagazine.com
Old 04-11-2012, 10:52 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Pop princess Mollie King finds her Prince in Harry: Royal 'completely smitten' with The Saturdays singer
Quote:
She was left heartbroken when she split from Dolce & Gabbana model David Gandy two months ago. But it seems Mollie King has wasted no time finding herself a new man - in the form of Prince Harry. The prince is said to be 'completely smitten' with pretty blonde Saturdays singer Mollie, who he has been friends with for the past two years.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:58 AM
Heir Apparent

I just read this in the paper and I am not really convinced. Perhaps it is true, and if so then that's great, but I do take everything the Daily Mail says with a pinch of salt.

Is it just me who thinks it may not all be true? Or am I just jealous of Mollie? HA
Old 04-11-2012, 11:30 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

It's certainly not just you.
The DM copied almost word to word an article written in even less reputable newspaper (Express).
There is no indication of any kind the two are an item, or even as much as know each other.
Old 04-11-2012, 11:34 AM
Heir Presumptive

I'll believe it when I see it. Wasn't he supposedly back with Chelsy a couple of weeks ago?

One thing I'll say about this girl - she's got good taste in men. David Gandy is tasty.
Old 04-11-2012, 11:42 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Just weeks ago, DM ran a couple of stories about how much Harry and Chelsy still very much in love, and apparently simply cannot exist without one another. And now this article... Talk about consistency! Agree about Miss King's taste in men; I know little about David Gandy but he's certainly a very handsome man.
Old 04-11-2012, 01:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

I know it's really off topic, but Artemisia all you need to know about David Gandy is right here :

Old 04-11-2012, 02:36 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Ah, yes. That's really pretty much all I need to know about any man as handsome as David Gandy.
Thanks for posting.
Old 04-11-2012, 03:20 PM
Royal Highness

He is fine. That's a downgrade right there. No offence to Harry ofcourse, but damn.
Old 04-11-2012, 04:30 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Merel View Post
He is fine. That's a downgrade right there. No offence to Harry ofcourse, but damn.
I agree to that but since it all the rumor, i wish the media can leave harry alone and stop the guessing game, just because he out with anywoman that does not mean he is dating them, i wish he did not give that interview because of that the media is on the ''hunting game'' and the poor prince is no longer allow to be seen out anymore without the ''pressure to find a wife''
Old 04-12-2012, 08:35 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Mollie King steps out in Royal blue as rumours emerge that she's dating Prince Harry | Mail Online

I am also wearing royal blue today, think I'm in with a shot?