Prince Harry Current Events 26: January 2012-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Charles or Harry have Rosacea. ;)
I agree, I don't think Harry has it, but that was a response to the "drinker's nose" comment. I was trying to point out that there is no such thing as "drinker's nose" as it is rosacea and not drinking alcohol that produces the "nose" in question.

I also don't think there is anything wrong his nose! I also don't think he drinks as much as the press say. I remember one sterling example of reporting had him consuming thousands of dollars of champagne and vodka one evening while clubbing. Outrage abounded, to the point where questions were even asked in the House! Harry was not even present. It did not happen. But it sure sold a lot of papers and "sold" a lot of people a story that didn't happen!

It was also the crowning achievement in the "creation" of Harry the party animal, Harry the spendthrift drunkard, Harry the waste of space. And yet more often than not he was with William and often even Catherine, neither of whom were hounded in such a way even though they looked as "wasted" as Harry on many occasions.

All this has laid a solid basis for people to doubt Harry's credentials. His suitability to be in the Army, to become a pilot. They are the grounds upon which many people base their belief that Harry didn't even "earn" his graduation from Sandhurst let alone pass his flying training. I shudder to think how they rationalise that opinion with Harry's latest stunning achievement?

I believe graduating as an Apache pilot is pretty impressive achievement for anyone. For Harry, with continual naysayers publicly and vociferously questioning his right to be even be in the Army Air Corp let alone aspiring to become an Apache pilot, it is amazing! That he has won the "prize" in the face of such overwhelming opposition is the ultimate "in your face!" to all those who have trashed him for years.

He has more than earned his wings, he has earned a little credit in the press and a let up in the continually negative onslaught. Congratulations Captain Wales. :clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:
Can't WAIT to see our Prince Harry playing beach volleyball! Yummy-:lol:

^^^^
From his perspective he is getting publicity he would never be able to generate on his own merit. His days were over a long time ago and now he just tours on his past faded "glory". No one would even know he was on tour if not for his crass behaviour and ill informed comments.

"As you know, Prince Harry is in town. He wants to take your money. Please, don’ t give it to him" - and that from a man whose audience had to pay God knows how much to buy a ticket. Harry raises money for charity. I wonder whether he could see the difference. :bang:
Prince Harry is in Brazil at the request of the government on a trip to promote ties and emphasize the transition from the upcoming 2012 London Games to the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.

Some people have a little too much time on their hands, and this particular 'celebrity' is suffering from that very problem.

I've never heard of him or his group, so maybe he isn't as famous as he thinks. That's a popular thing for celebs to do now - get an easy cheer from the crowd by bashing their own country. They don't seem to think the people in their own country will read what they said. I wonder if he will have the courage to say the same thing at a concert in London.

I'm quite used to Hollywood bashing everything connected to Britain, and especially England; evil Brits are favourite and recurring theme there. But it is quite despicable for a British person to be so disrespectful towards his own country. If Morrissey doesn't agree with Britain's policy, that's his right; he is free to express his views in a civil manner. But to criticise your country for a couple of cheers from the country you tour - that's just low.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tourism-ambassador-laying-Prince-William.html
Unfortunately, I have heard of him and used to like his songs. As a matter of fact, "Irish Blood, English Heart" used to be one of my favourite songs. Not any more.

And what, prey, does Harry have to do with the policy of the British Government anyway? Even if he completely disagreed with it (and I'm sure all members support the Government's position when it comes to Falkland), it's not as though he could do anything about it!

Were these taken after the army warning to stay out of pubs?

I doubt there has ever been an official army "warning" to stay out of pubs.
Prince Harry is a young man and, like all other officers of his age, may occasionally enjoy going to pubs or clubs. It is important, of course, that he doesn't do anything that would disgrace his uniform, such as getting really drunk and behaving inappropriately; judging by the pictures in iceflower's post, Harry did neither.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:
I'm afraid England was rather uncourteous, crushing Ireland on St. Patrick's Day. :whistling:
Love the fact Harry is wearing a green coat, but there is hardly any doubt who he was supporting. ;)

I don't suppose that'll have bothered Harry too much. I'm glad to see that England have a young, exciting team who are getting better all the time. International rugby needs a strong England side.

Last edited:
:previous:
One of the most pointless articles I've ever read, as well as full of misspellings, including Chelsy Davy's name. DM must be desperate for royal news, so they "create" some.

I wouldn't be so sure he is lonely. ;) He is surrounded by a bevy of young lovelies - all of them acutely aware of him and who he is and stuff. :p His look is the look of a man considering his options imho.....

Prince Harry and his 'Look'

Prince Harry and the Girl

Yes Right , But Prince Harry He Was always Smiling with His Brother William Or His Grilfriend When He Watch Match , and He seems here not happy at all :flowers:

I'm really ready for Prince Harry to find his love, but we waited what seemed like a decade for Wills to pop the question for Kate. Harry needs someone steady now, IMO!

You know I would think its hard for Harry to find someone who is ready to make such a huge adjustment in their life. Some girls I'm sure would love to be with Harry just because he is a prince and the fact they would be set for life. But to find a woman who is with Harry for himself is difficult. I'm not saying there isn't someone out there who is waiting to be found and ready to make a serious commitment to the royal life, I just think its rare. Chelsey didn't want the life but what if she changes her mind?

Oops please feel free to move my last post to the appropriate thread. Sorry. :)

You know I would think its hard for Harry to find someone who is ready to make such a huge adjustment in their life. Some girls I'm sure would love to be with Harry just because he is a prince and the fact they would be set for life. But to find a woman who is with Harry for himself is difficult. I'm not saying there isn't someone out there who is waiting to be found and ready to make a serious commitment to the royal life, I just think its rare. Chelsey didn't want the life but what if she changes her mind?

Thing is, Chelsey is his first love - its a hard one to let go of - always comparing - always 'homesick' for the comfort of the one who knows you in ways no one else can. Maybe this was a 'test separation'? If so, and they've decided its a serious matter for them both - perhaps there will be compromises from both sides? Interesting to think what those might be, if at all.

However, I was enjoying his bachelor Prince mode and all the possibilities - though he doesn't really seem to have seriously casted about. Pretty half-hearted seems to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom