The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 07:02 PM
Aristocracy

Retired footballer, Ben Cohen, with Prince Harry yesterday, showing off a t-shirt for Ben's Anti-Homophobia, Anti-bullying charity- Stand Up.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150957203704434&set=a.119558279433.121525.40167009433&type=1&theater

Old 05-17-2012, 11:32 PM
Royal Highness

Nice Picture Of Prince Harry , Thanx for posting tihkon2 .

Old 05-18-2012, 12:23 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemisia View Post
That has got to be one of the cutest pictures . Harry will be a wonderful, fun and loving father one day. I hope he's lucky to have that one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanRoyal View Post
Harry's personal contributions to the Jubilee Time Capsule can be found here:

The Jubilee Time Capsule - Share your story with HM The Queen in the world's biggest history project | Search

In each of the 3 contributions - Click on the photo / title, then Click "Open"
I think this is a lovely project and I'm delighted that members of the Royal Family are taking such an active role. Her Majesty will be very, very touched, I'm sure.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 05-18-2012, 01:33 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter They kept this quiet: Prince Harry took part in a charity football tournament at Chelsea's Stamford Bridge ground yesterday.
A surprise one
Old 05-18-2012, 07:52 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Prince Harry will perform Jubilee song with Gary Barlow… but all he’ll do is bang a tambourine
Quote:
He is an impressive polo player and has several years of military experience under his belt. And now Prince Harry can add pop star to his list of accolades as it has been revealed his will be performing on the Jubilee Song along with Gary Barlow. But fans of the dashing young prince hoping to hear him sing will be left disappointed - he will only be playing the tambourine. Gary Barlow has revealed that Prince Charles was the brains behind his globe-trotting Jubilee single. Take That star Barlow had been planning to put the track together in the UK but the Prince of Wales advised him the Queen would appreciate a track drawn from across the Commonwealth.
Old 05-20-2012, 03:41 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Prince Harry could return to the front line in Afghanistan this year flying Apache helicopters in Helmand | Mail Online

The Prince of parties: Harry's music collection and DJ skills makes him the trendiest Royal | Mail Online
Old 05-26-2012, 02:23 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

The banker, the IT director and the company boss: Prince Harry's school photo shows his classmates made the most of their gilded educations | Mail Online
Old 05-26-2012, 06:23 PM
Heir Apparent

The father of a young woman Harry dated has committed suicide.

Horrific for all involved. It's hard enough losing a father under any circumstances, but to lose one this way is tragic.

Charles Harbord suicide: Prince Harry in shock as close friend Astrid's father dies | Mail Online
Old 05-26-2012, 06:45 PM
Heir Apparent

A tragic situation exploited in the tabloids just because one of the daughter's dated Harry at one time. The pain and grief of a family dished up for our delectation like it somehow "matters" that the girls move in the same social set as Harry and worse, the headline is all about Harry's "shock" and to hell with the family's feelings . . . . disgusting!

Now that really defines "exploitation" by the media.
Old 05-27-2012, 10:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Agreed. There wasn't any need for the article to talk about the daughters social lives to such an extent.
Old 05-30-2012, 04:07 AM
Serene Highness

I thought Harrys interview was so heartfelt. He is such a down to earth guy. He said on the interview that he wants kids and is just looking for someone who is willing to take on the job. I think it will probably take a little more time for him.
Old 05-31-2012, 08:59 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Prince Harry attended a reception at St James' last night for wounded veterans. Media were not forewarned nor invited.
Old 06-18-2012, 02:11 AM
Majesty

A Sun rag story....no facts,no proof...anyone can write a news of the world sort of bull on a Ducati and a Prince...detest it.Really,the pulp people buy and read as if it's better and holds more thruth then the Bible...
Old 06-18-2012, 03:58 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucien

A Sun rag story....no facts,no proof...anyone can write a news of the world sort of bull on a Ducati and a Prince...detest it.Really,the pulp people buy and read as if it's better and holds more thruth then the Bible...
There are never any facts or proof when it comes to royal stories, but the fact is without them we wouldn't know or see a thing.
Old 06-18-2012, 04:09 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
There are never any facts or proof when it comes to royal stories, but the fact is without them we wouldn't know or see a thing.
Yep - not a story without pictures. A "pretty blonde" could be one of his cousins he was driving home from somewhere.
Old 06-19-2012, 04:44 PM
Heir Apparent

Spotted today watching England game
Quote:
Trevor Campbell ‏@TrevCampbell Prince Harry is on the next table to me in a pub watching the England game !!! http://via.me/-26zd95e
Old 06-19-2012, 04:50 PM
Majesty

Good to see him having some 'down' time.

Old 06-22-2012, 12:05 AM
Heir Apparent

Harry’s sport plea to kids | The Sun |News|Politics
Old 06-27-2012, 03:59 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
I always support the idea of getting kids involved in some sort of sport/physical activity. It definitely teaches discipline as well as patience (even things such as dancing require ability to listen, follow directions and practice in order to get better). Also, it provides a way of fostering positive self-image. I'm glad Harry is on board with this. Our society could benefit from a little less television viewing and more activity outside the house (or at least off the couch).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
From what I've read, a lot depends on whether or not he can work it into his schedules between the Army and royal duties.

I do have to admit though that this is one guy that really gets busy and involved in what he believes in rather than just being a spokesperson or a figurehead. I admire that.
This is something I've noticed about Harry as well as William and Catherine. They're wanting to truly make a difference, and that involves actually getting acquainted with what a particular organization does, as well as participating in some events (and not just by showing up and watching). These people use their passions to help others, and that's wonderful. I also have a feeling that when Harry is passionate about something, he gets into it with his entire mind, body and soul, so we know whatever it is he's working on will be done to the best of his ability.

Closed Thread