Prince Harry Current Events 25: August 2010-December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

Administrator in Memoriam
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
UKPrinceHenryofWales.gif

Arms of HRH Prince Harry of Wales

Welcome to the Prince Harry current events thread part 22

commencing August 2010

Part 21, covering the period May 2009 to August 2010, can be found here.

¤ ¤ ¤

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a little skeptical if Harry's reps denied even being contacted about it.
It could be Jonathan is just trying to drum up publicity for his new show.

Jonathan Ross?
Is he popular in the UK?

Jonathan Ross?
Is he popular in the UK?
He has had a very high profile & his chat show on the BBC regularly attracted A1 celebs. BUT he got himself in "a spot of trouble" last year leading to a temporary ban on air. He then made a return to broadcasting at the BBC a few months, but has recently terminated his contract & is likely to relaunch his career working for an alternative TV station. He is a skilled interviewer, who has a very relaxed/informal style, but he is always likely to "push" a guest into making a "naughty" comment - he would love to interview Harry!

A "drink-spattered T-shirt"? All I see is underarm perspiration. The DM is really reaching on this one.;)

To be fair to the DM here, there is a large arm across the front of his T-shirt where it is more likely that a drink spill would have happened and thus it might be there but no on the photo we have.

Possibly. Perhaps there'll be a better photo in another paper.:flowers:

If you read some of the comments at the bottom, some of them our quite funny like

"Cor ! His grand dad won't half be mad, when he sees the young man has nicked his best hat for the night.
- mick blair, thailand, 27/8/2010"

Most of them talk about how he's always going clubbing and never doing anything useful, one even says he shouldn't fly apache helicopters because he comes from a "broken home".

He hasn't been out in a while and I'm glad he's celebrating.

^hahaha the comments are indeed funny!:p

To be fair to the DM here, there is a large arm across the front of his T-shirt where it is more likely that a drink spill would have happened and thus it might be there but no on the photo we have.
That's one way to look at it. It also could be that DM is taking liberty to say that because his arm is covering him, so who can dispute them?
The DM posted the photo. If they saw a photo showing the drink spill, then surely they would have used that one to prove it. :whistling:

Well, Harry would have to be pretty flexible to spill on the back of his shirt. ;)
Or perhaps he tossed his drink over his shoulder. :lol:

Well, Harry would have to be pretty flexible to spill on the back of his shirt. ;)
Or perhaps he tossed his drink over his shoulder. :lol:

HA! Evidence that he really IS hooked on yoga! :lol:

You can barely see any spots on his shirt. I think the Daily Mail is really stretching on this one.
Congratulations to Harry on passing his exams! :clap:

At least he doesn't look drunk, he just looks very happy. Congrats to him!!

This is the first time I've heard of a polo player drawing blood like that. Does anyone else know of this happening with other players?

Prince Harry has always had an "edge", no pun intended. His lack of restraint could get him in serious, serious trouble someday.

I hope that the pony got some treatment and didn't develop an infection.:sad:

Today this newspaper publishes disturbing evidence of Harry committing animal cruelty by drawing blood from the flank of a polo pony with his spurs.

Prince Harry was accused of animal cruelty yesterday after his horse suffered a bloody injury during a polo match.
He was photographed riding a pony that appeared to have been stabbed in the flank by his spurs.
An onlooker claimed that the 25-year-old prince continued to ride his horse while blood was visible on its flank, but St James’s Palace said he stopped playing as soon as the injury was spotted.
Animal welfare groups accused Harry of being ‘heartless’.
The Hurlingham Polo

Read more: Prince Harry faces animal cruelty claim over polo pony's stab wound from his spur | Mail Online

That's awful. These spurs should be forbidden and I hope it was only an 'accident' from Harry's side. :ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
The spurs are no wheels or tiny blades but a horse can only get a wound like that from too long and too excessive abuse of the spur. Spurs shouldn't be worn in a polo match anyway. The horse is already wired up from the game and will respond before Harry even realises it.

:ohmy: The photos make me sad, and I really dont want to imagine Harry using his spurs as 'abuse' on the horse.

I, too, hope it was accidental. :sad:

That is sad, but I'm sure Harry is devastated.
It's weird how a lot of his horses are getting hurt.

They seem to be giving the impression that Harry is ok with it. How would they know he even saw the wound while riding? It's not a pretty thing to see and I do feel for the animal but to call him cruel is a bit much.

:previous: Well, if he did it on purpose and if, as EmpressMerel pointed out, the wound comes from too extensive abuse, then I find it quite cruel. But that's just my opinion... ;)

I doubt Harry would intentionally be cruel to his horse. I think we should give him the benefit of the doubt. The press is going to obviously be negative about it. It's curious why the photos are only now showing up now (2 mos later) from this polo game in Berkshire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom