Prince Harry Current Events 25: August 2010-December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely picture of The Prince of Wales and Prince Harry taken ... on Twitpic
Lovely picture of The Prince of Wales and Prince Harry taken by Warrant Officer 2 Richard Dawson at Middle Wallop

Prince Harry finishes first stage of Apache course and becomes a Captain in the Army Air Corps – read the press release The Prince of Wales - Prince Harry promoted to Captain and completes first stage of Apache training

What a great picture of Harry and Charles. Charles looks like either 1) a proud father or 2) glad to be back on land. I am thinking its #1.:lol:

Zonk said:
What a great picture of Harry and Charles. Charles looks like either 1) a proud father or 2) glad to be back on land. I am thinking its #1.:lol:

Maybe a bit if both ;) jk

Congratulations To Prince Harry on his promotion to Capitain.

What his duties as Captain be is he a Captain in just the AAC or the whole British Army

Congratulations on reaching this milestone.I wonder how far Harry will go?He has several more years of service,and perhaps many opportunities for promotions.

Interesting- in the one photo they are both holding what might be helmets. I wonder if Harry took his father up in the Apache? Then again I might be wrong since I know nothing about helicopters.

Congratulations on reaching this milestone.I wonder how far Harry will go?He has several more years of service,and perhaps many opportunities for promotions.

I concur with the congrats! He's got a lot of rungs to climb, bottom to top. I'm impressed by his stick-to-it-tiveness.

• space.jpg
    Field Marshal

space.jpg
    General

space.jpg
    Lieutenant General

space.jpg
    Major General

space.jpg
    Brigadier

space.jpg
    Colonel

space.jpg
    Lieutenant Colonel

space.jpg
    Major

space.jpg
    Captain <----------------------------------------------

space.jpg
    Lieutenant

space.jpg
    2nd Lieutenant

Last edited:
Hi

I've just seen the Middleton family's coat of arms. I was wondering does Harry have one too? Congrats on the promotion.

I absolutely have no idea what the writer of this article is talking about! But most likely it is rubbish anyway...!

There was an article about William and friends could not get into a restaurant because it was full.

I think it was in the NY Times which was somewhat outraged because the owner had to send them away.

What they don't understand is that William and Harry are members of the Armed Forces, and they have standards of behaviour.

I absolutely have no idea what the writer of this article is talking about! But most likely it is rubbish anyway...!

I read it as a lament for times lost by Germans. The point about Harry, in my estimation, is that if he has nowhere to go and nothing to do, he could be the King of Saxony --- thereby bringing a little spark of royalty back to Germany. I enjoyed reading it.

Prince Harry playing in the Audi Polo Challenge polo match at Coworth Park Polo
Club on May 7, 2011 in Ascot, England. The pics with the dog are cute :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages gallery **

Prince Harry playing in the Audi Polo Challenge polo match at Coworth Park Polo
Club on May 7, 2011 in Ascot, England. The pics with the dog are cute :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages gallery **

Lovely pictures! One thing I have really noticed lately is that Harry has such a rapport with children and animals.

Who is generally considered the better polo player, Harry or William?

I know Charles used to be an avid player, but I heard he gave it up recently.

It's been said that Harry is better polo player and a skier than William cos he's ruthless, competitive and a bit of a dare devil.

The pic with the dog is cute.
I like his style:)

I wonder if Harry has his own dog, or other pet. He's always seemed to really love animals.

Who is the girl he's hugging in the photos, anyone know?

:lol:The DM had up an article a few days ago where a Russian official wanted to bring back the Russian monarchy and make Harry their king. He seems to be a popular king these days. :flowers::king4:

As much as I like the "Harry/Charlize" pairing, if you look at the whole picture posted by Zimbo the DM cropped out a guy in the picture, and it looks like Harry is more talking to the guy than looking at Charlize.

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/SgB0...Harry?pa=1&u=Xp0pfD82UZf&tb=I&e=alert&l=title

Last edited:
:lol:The DM had up an article a few days ago where a Russian official wanted to bring back the Russian monarchy and make Harry their king. He seems to be a popular king these days. :flowers::king4:

As much as I like the "Harry/Charlize" pairing, if you look at the whole picture posted by Zimbo the DM cropped out a guy in the picture, and it looks like Harry is more talking to the guy than looking at Charlize.

Prince Harry Pictures - Prince Harry at Coworth Park Polo Ground - Zimbio

I like the idea of Harry for king. Didn't Diana used to call him GKH? Which stands for Good King Harry.

:previous: :flowers: Me too, but I'm not holding my breath for him to be the next Czar of Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom