Prince Harry Current Events 25: August 2010-December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So true about the other royal scandals....and that's what we do know...imagine what we don't?

It is a dubious place to hang out for sure....hopefully Harry has had his fill and won't return.

Without the drugs, it would be the perfect place for a bachelor/bachelorette/stag/hen party (which is why he was there, right?).
The article says that there's violence, as well as nudity, in every performance. I know that pre-wedding parties often have strippers, but violence? :eek:

Right! And don't forget the notorious Prince Eddy, Duke of Clarence, who was rumored to frequent the sleaziest brothels in the East End.
Oh yes, how could I have forgotten him?;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think its sleazy, it's just a different kind of entertainment. I actually applaud Harry for being open and able to enjoy such a Queer establishment.

I don't think its sleazy, it's just a different kind of entertainment. I actually applaud Harry for being open and able to enjoy such a Queer establishment.

Prince Henry look very stewed. What if he went there every chance he could? Once is enough.:ohmy:

I don't think I will have to worry. If Prince Henry started to go too much his father, Prince Charles would tell him to stop.

Prince Harry is an adult, one with duties and responsibilities to uphold his father should not have to tell him to stop. Plus Prince Charles does not have a good track record at monitoring Harry's activities.
And I doubt Harry would listen to Charles anyway. Or the Queen for that matter....

Last edited:
And I doubt Harry would listen to Charles anyway. Or the Queen for that matter....

I believe the Queen told both princes to stop frequenting the bars and they did. Prince Henry has not been see leaving a bar to often.:flowers:

Just curious, but why isn't Harry a Knight of the Garter like William and Andrew?

Just curious, but why isn't Harry a Knight of the Garter like William and Andrew?
If I am not mistaken, that honor is the sole decision of the Queen to bestow on men and women of honor and service. She must not feel he deserved it....

If I am not mistaken, that honor is the sole decision of the Queen to bestow on men and women of honor and service. She must not feel he deserved it....

I don't think it's a matter of deserving it or not, I think it's just a matter of timing. Harry will almost certainly become a Knight of the Garter at some point but probably not for a few more years, I think William was only made one already because of who he is (heir to heir, a future King etc) & the fact that when William was made a Knight he was the 1000th Knight. I think they probably wanted someone symbolic/important to bestow the 1000th Knight of the Garter on, thus William got it.

I can't see Harry not becoming a Knight one day (unless he specifically asks not to be made one or declines it or something) but I reckon it may not happen until Charles is King or maybe if/when Harry gets married & is doing full on royal duties all the time etc.

I agree with you :previous:, Harry might need to wait until Charles is King before he is made a Garter Knight.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Kinna thought hed get it after Afghanistan

I can't see Harry not becoming a Knight one day (unless he specifically asks not to be made one or declines it or something) but I reckon it may not happen until Charles is King or maybe if/when Harry gets married & is doing full on royal duties all the time etc.

I know the number of the Knights of the Garter is limited (I think it's 24), so perhaps Harry will become one when there's another opening?
I think William became one in 2008.

I know the number of the Knights of the Garter is limited (I think it's 24), so perhaps Harry will become one when there's another opening?
I think William became one in 2008.

Not to get side tracked but membership limit has nothing to do with it. Harry would be a royal knight of the garter and they do not count towards the limit. Thus, he is not a knight simply because his grandmother hasn't decided to do so.

I think William was only made one already because of who he is (heir to heir, a future King etc) & the fact that when William was made a Knight he was the 1000th Knight. I think they probably wanted someone symbolic/important to bestow the 1000th Knight of the Garter on, thus William got it.
That was my understanding too. I think it will be a while before Harry becomes Knight of the Garter.

Once again Harry looks drunk in public.
(It's starting to look as if he has too much time on his hands; doesn't he have military duties?)

I hope the photographer has a speedy recovery. Will there be an investigation into the incident?

It seems the rumors about Chelsy and Harry reuniting are true. I wonder if she'll attend the wedding?

I hope the photographer has a speedy recovery. Will there be an investigation into the incident?

It seems the rumors about Chelsy and Harry reuniting are true. I wonder if she'll attend the wedding?

1; A private one perhaps.
2; Maybe, but I hope they make it official before the wedding. Else no doubt someone is going to make a situation about it.

(It's starting to look as if he has too much time on his hands; doesn't he have military duties?)

It seems he only goes out on the weekends. Isnt that normal?

Maybe, but I hope they make it official before the wedding. Else no doubt someone is going to make a situation about it.

I too hope they make it known before the wedding. I can already see the headlines if they don't.

Thanks, Solsol.

I challenge you to look anything like normal with a barrage of flashes aimed in your face through the window of a darkened car at night. :D

I challenge you to look anything like normal with a barrage of flashes aimed in your face through the window of a darkened car at night. :D

I completely agree with you MARG! Can you imagine how bright it would be, and how often your eyes would have to close to protect themselves from the blinding light?

Unfortunately for Harry, he's been labeled as a partying Prince, and because of past photos where he was indeed intoxicated, escaping those critics is going to be a rather long, uphill battle. Sad when you consider he's doing what most others his age, and certainly most single soldiers his age, are doing with their free time.

Something needs to be done about these photographers getting right up close to peoples faces............I realize they have a job to do (and people love to see their pictures) but their should be a standard about how close they are allowed to get.............
he wouldn't have been hit if he was a "respectful" distance away

Something needs to be done about these photographers getting right up close to peoples faces............I realize they have a job to do (and people love to see their pictures) but their should be a standard about how close they are allowed to get.............
he wouldn't have been hit if he was a "respectful" distance away

So the fact that he was "too close" is why he had his leg broken? He's a photographer, this is his job.
Taking pictures is his living, having his leg broken because he was probably "in the way" of Prince Harry going on to another bar is unexceptable.

So the fact that he was "too close" is why he had his leg broken? He's a photographer, this is his job.
Taking pictures is his living, having his leg broken because he was probably "in the way" of Prince Harry going on to another bar is unexceptable.

Interesting that you automatically jump to the conclusion about Harry... Although I do agree that blaming the photographer who was hit is not appropriate either. Regardless of distance, if the driver of the vehicle had been paying closer attention, and the photographer as well, things might have been very different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom