The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2010, 03:02 PM
Administrator in Memoriam

Video: Prince Harry in Berlin (Brandenburg Gate)

Old 12-20-2010, 01:17 AM
Courtier

I like seeing him out and about. Nice speech as well. I also liked see the pictures of him meeting with the children at the television event. He seemed to be making some nice connections with them.

Old 12-20-2010, 05:41 AM
Heir Apparent

iceflower posted some links to picture gallerys, there you can find pictures of him meeting the children at the television event, but also here (for example)
BelgaPicture - Category details

another video and picture gallery
Prinz Harry am Brandenburger Tor - GMX
Old 12-20-2010, 08:17 AM
Aristocracy

Thank you guys for the picture links and the videos... He reminds me so much of what I've read about Diana
Old 12-20-2010, 10:44 AM
Majesty

Spletnik - Prince Henry in Berlin
Old 12-20-2010, 12:16 PM
Aristocracy

I am really blown away at how much Harry looks like Charles in some of these pictures, for example pictures 3 and 9 of the zimbio gallery. If you just take off the red hair, he has Charles' face! I can see William in his face too.
Old 12-20-2010, 02:12 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoLynn View Post
Thank you guys for the picture links and the videos... He reminds me so much of what I've read about Diana
I agree. He also seems to have her down-to-earth approach to life. Don't know if he is really like that but in all of his interviews he certainly conveys an interest in knowing people outside of the world he grew-up in. I think he is shaping up to be a great humanitarian and ambassador. My only complaint is that we don't see him often enough. That is probably due to his military commitments.

As for how he looks like Charles...I don't see it but to each his own.
Old 12-20-2010, 07:52 PM
Courtier

Since he's the youngest he was closest to his Mom. I thought it was so sweet when he said he always thinks of his Mom and hoped she'd be proud of him. But he looks nothing like Charles IMO
Old 12-20-2010, 07:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SASSY View Post
Since he's the youngest he was closest to his Mom. I thought it was so sweet when he said he always thinks of his Mom and hoped she'd be proud of him. But he looks nothing like Charles IMO
It seems to me that he resembles a lot to Charles,only he is nicer
Old 12-20-2010, 07:55 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen121419

I am really blown away at how much Harry looks like Charles in some of these pictures, for example pictures 3 and 9 of the zimbio gallery. If you just take off the red hair, he has Charles' face! I can see William in his face too.
in #9 I do see how he looks like Charles, never noticed that before
Old 12-20-2010, 07:59 PM
Courtier

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenora View Post
It seems to me that he resembles a lot to Charles,only he is nicer
LOL. William looks a bit like him to me but Harry looks like a sandy-haired Spencer. I'll be looking more closely at him from now on.
Old 12-20-2010, 08:06 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen121419 View Post
I agree, he does look like Charles in those pictures. I used to think they didn't look alike at all, but sometime in the past 3 or 4 years I started noticing a strong resemblance, once I got past the very different coloring.

Anyway, it's nice to see him out and about
Old 12-20-2010, 08:24 PM
Imperial Majesty

I have always seen more Mountbatten/Windsor/Danish in the princes than anything else. The genes from Philip are very strong and are starting to really show up in these young men.
Old 12-20-2010, 09:56 PM
Majesty

I think that Harry's a bit "bulkier" than William; and in that way, he's like his Uncle Charles and Grandfather Spencer. But I also think that the Mountbatten and Windsor genes are very strong as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvbertie View Post
I have always seen more Mountbatten/Windsor/Danish in the princes than anything else. The genes from Philip are very strong and are starting to really show up in these young men.
Old 12-20-2010, 09:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvbertie View Post
Very much agree, especially in Harry. I do see a lot of Spencer in William, too. Both are good looking, strong young (ish) men.
Old 12-20-2010, 10:27 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter View Post
Very much agree, especially in Harry. I do see a lot of Spencer in William, too. Both are good looking, strong young (ish) men.

It must be the Season of Goodwill - you and I agree on something.

Merry Christmas
Old 12-21-2010, 03:40 PM
Courtier

Harry definitely takes after the Mountbatten side with his features and close set eyes. However, his coloring and abundance of hair is due to the Spencer side IMO. William takes after Diana in his coloring and her eyes. However, he also takes after the Windsor-Mountbatten side too. Especially his hair...
Old 12-21-2010, 05:59 PM
Courtier

Male pattern baldness actually come from your maternal side of the family.
Old 12-22-2010, 05:33 AM
Imperial Majesty

Harry joined his cousins Beatrice and Eugenie for a night out. Nice to see the cousins together.

Prince Harry is joined by Princesses Beatrice and Eugeine on a night out at Public nightclub | Mail Online
Old 12-22-2010, 05:33 AM
Administrator

Prince Harry pictured leaving the Public nightclub in London, December 21,
Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie had been there as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga ** zimbio gallery **