Prince Harry Current Events 25: August 2010-December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Absolutely! He looks like he really has to work to hold it together. It is fit and right that he should be the designated "Royal" to dedicate this Rembranance Field. He has fought there and losts friends there. The opportunity for Prince Harry to lay a cross for fallen comrades, has provided the opportunity to honour all troops lost there and a personal close personal one at that.

Prince Harry lays cross for fallen comrade - Telegraph
The first remembrance field dedicated to those killed in Afghanistan was opened by Prince Harry today.

Is it just me or do I really see Harry feeling quite emotional at this point in Pic 2?

Its really fitting that he was there to do this.
There have been articles about people that Harry served alongside with in Afghanistan being killed in the line of duty since Harry left so I'm not surprised that this is very personal and emotional for him. :sad:

I think that only a soldier can understand the bonds that form between people serving in war together.:ermm:

There have been articles about people that Harry served alongside with in Afghanistan being killed in the line of duty since Harry left so I'm not surprised that this is very personal and emotional for him. :sad:

Interesting to see that both brothers are serving in a similar capacity .... Wills at RAF Valley in Search&Rescue, and Harry in Suffolk doing something quite similar at RAF Wattisham.

Can't wait to see him all dressed up in a tuxedo!

Prince Harry pictured near his hotel in Berlin, Germany, where he will attend
a charity TV show, December 18, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

And here are pics from tonight!

Prince Harry attending the 'Ein Herz Fuer Kinder' charity gala at Axel Springer Haus
on December 18, 2010 in Berlin, Germany.

Harry received a Heart For Children Award in recognition for his charitable work with
Sentebale.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages/zimbio gallery ** belga gallery **

Last edited:

Here are some more pics and information about yesterday's event - the second article
link includes a video and several galleries!

** daylife gallery **

** Prinz Harry zeigt sein Herz für Kinder ** translation **

** Prinz Harrys Herzensnacht bei BILD ** translation **

** Er bringt in Berlin die Herzen zum Schmelzen ** translation **

Day 2 of Prince Harry's vist to Germany has been filled with a sight seeing programme
in snowy Berlin including the Brandenburg Gate and the Berlin Wall memorial at Bernauer
Strasse, December 19, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** zimbio/gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
Thanks Iceflower :flowers:

A shame that he doesn´t get the same attention like William and Kate IMO.

He looks handsome... I bet he is excited to be receiving such honors ;)

Ha! Harry and Sophia Thomalla! :ROFLMAO:

But what has Hitler to do with the victims of the wall? Hä?

The wall hasn't nothing to do with Hitler, they've got it wrong.

Last time I checked, the wall was built by the Former German Democratic Republic DDR. Oh well... :whistling: But the Daily Mail corrected the article now...

There goes the Daily Mail again with the fabulous fact checking department.

Harry looked great!

I like seeing him out and about. Nice speech as well. I also liked see the pictures of him meeting with the children at the television event. He seemed to be making some nice connections with them.

Thank you guys for the picture links and the videos... He reminds me so much of what I've read about Diana ;)

I am really blown away at how much Harry looks like Charles in some of these pictures, for example pictures 3 and 9 of the zimbio gallery. If you just take off the red hair, he has Charles' face! I can see William in his face too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you guys for the picture links and the videos... He reminds me so much of what I've read about Diana ;)

I agree. He also seems to have her down-to-earth approach to life. Don't know if he is really like that but in all of his interviews he certainly conveys an interest in knowing people outside of the world he grew-up in. I think he is shaping up to be a great humanitarian and ambassador. My only complaint is that we don't see him often enough. That is probably due to his military commitments.

As for how he looks like Charles...I don't see it but to each his own.

Since he's the youngest he was closest to his Mom. I thought it was so sweet when he said he always thinks of his Mom and hoped she'd be proud of him. But he looks nothing like Charles IMO

Since he's the youngest he was closest to his Mom. I thought it was so sweet when he said he always thinks of his Mom and hoped she'd be proud of him. But he looks nothing like Charles IMO
It seems to me that he resembles a lot to Charles,only he is nicer

jen121419 said:
I am really blown away at how much Harry looks like Charles in some of these pictures, for example pictures 3 and 9 of the zimbio gallery. If you just take off the red hair, he has Charles' face! I can see William in his face too.

in #9 I do see how he looks like Charles, never noticed that before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom