The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2011, 09:30 PM
Courtier

Guess Harry isn't so serious about Flee if he is still saying he is single. Not too sure if Chelsy has anything to complain about. I don't think she is ready for marriage either still likes partying a lot! Harry is so busy with work etc let him have some fun. He isn't in any rush for anything too serious and with him going overseas for sometime it is better for him to remain single. He seems happy enough better for him to play the field at this stage then there shouldn't be any regrets later on. Harry looked great on the field he sure does love his Polo he seems good at it too.

Old 07-03-2011, 09:41 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadow View Post
Guess Harry isn't so serious about Flee if he is still saying he is single. Not too sure if Chelsy has anything to complain about. I don't think she is ready for marriage either still likes partying a lot! Harry is so busy with work etc let him have some fun. He isn't in any rush for anything too serious and with him going overseas for sometime it is better for him to remain single. He seems happy enough better for him to play the field at this stage then there shouldn't be any regrets later on. Harry looked great on the field he sure does love his Polo he seems good at it too.
Definitely a case of the pot calling the kettle black! She has certainly benefitted from his status.

Old 07-04-2011, 05:28 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Definitely a case of the pot calling the kettle black! She has certainly benefitted from his status.
That's true - if it weren't for Harry we wouldn't even know who Chelsy was.
Old 07-04-2011, 06:43 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownPrincess5 View Post
Hope I can post this here.

Chelsy davy says Harry was not a good boyfriend.
Chelsy Davy Says Prince Harry was a
If there is any truth in this article Harry will neither take Chelsy back or continue with Ms. Brudenell-Bruce as he, like his brother, doesn't care for girls who or whose friends blabb to the media. I doubt Catherine Middleton would ever have uttered a word if William didn't come back to her and that's how it should be. As curious as I am as a Royal watcher I wish for Harry the same luck that William had with his discreet lady.
Old 07-04-2011, 08:13 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Hope I can post this here.

Chelsy davy says Harry was not a good boyfriend.
Chelsy Davy Says Prince Harry was a
I hope this isn't true. I had always thought that Chelsy was discreet but then again if you see your ex (of 6 yrs) starting a new relationship and then having to read it all over the papers I can see the hurt and the resentment. I just wish both of them happiness for the future.
Old 07-04-2011, 09:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Talking to the press is probably the best way to insure that Chelsy and Harry never get back together!
Old 07-04-2011, 01:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

If Chelsy said that then she needs to realize it's not a woman's job to "tame" a man. When a man loves a woman he'd give up anything for her, but if a girl has to tame her guy then I'd say he's not the one for her. That relationship is definitely over.
Old 07-04-2011, 01:53 PM
Majesty

Quote:
If Chelsy said that then she needs to realize it's not a woman's job to "tame" a man. When a man loves a woman he'd give up anything for her, but if a girl has to tame her guy then I'd say he's not the one for her. That relationship is definitely over.
I agree wholeheartedly. Also, it's not very mature to go around and tell people that don't know you or your former partner about the shortcomings of the said partner or relationship. Yes, it hurts when break-ups occur, and it's fine to be upset, but it's not fine to air dirty laundry like that.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 07-04-2011, 02:32 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
Talking to the press is probably the best way to insure that Chelsy and Harry never get back together!
It didn't say that she spoke to the press, but that she spoke to a "pal". If she in fact said any of this, she was probably betrayed by someone she trusted.
Old 07-04-2011, 03:02 PM
Courtier

The whole article reads like tabloid gossip rag. After six or so years of nothing, I find it difficult to believe Chelsy would be talking now. For all her hard partying ways, the girl has a head on her shoulder and was at the very least loyal and discreet about what she said publicly. Why change that now?

And considering Harry JUST came out saying he was single, I don't know that I'd read much into him spending too much time with the Florence chick...
Old 07-05-2011, 01:34 AM
Aristocracy

In the recent pictures of Harry, he appears to be very happy. Doesn't look like he is very bothered by any of this!
Old 07-09-2011, 03:59 PM
Administrator

Prince Harry has taken part in the Rundle Cup at Tidworth Polo Club on July 9, 2011 in Tidworth, Wiltshire.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **
Old 07-09-2011, 04:13 PM
Majesty

Wow! He pulls off red very well.

Old 07-10-2011, 10:45 AM
Heir Presumptive

The BBC had a nice interview with Prince Harry on the starting grid at the British Grand Prix earlier today. He had a few of his Walking with the Wounded friends with him. I have to say he was looking very yummy indeed.
Old 07-10-2011, 10:56 AM
Administrator

Here's a large gallery of pics from today:

Prince Harry attended the 2011 Formula 1 Santander British Grand Prix and presented the
trophy to the winner - Ferrari's Spanish driver Fernando Alonso - at Silverstone Circuit,
Northamptonshire.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages/reuters/daylife gallery **
Old 07-10-2011, 12:45 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by EIIR View Post
The BBC had a nice interview with Prince Harry on the starting grid at the British Grand Prix earlier today. He had a few of his Walking with the Wounded friends with him. I have to say he was looking very yummy indeed.
He has the look of a mischievous individual. There's a little sparkle to him. That makes him look very charming.

Old 07-11-2011, 12:20 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EIIR View Post
Do you have a link to a video? I love to seem him out and about.

Oh and thanks everyone for the pictures they are great.
Old 07-11-2011, 05:28 AM
Heir Apparent

Does Harry actually do any work for the British Army ?
Old 07-11-2011, 05:51 AM
Gentry

^ Of course he does. He's training. And like most people he gets weekends off.
Old 07-11-2011, 05:53 AM
Imperial Majesty

Nextgen-Auto
Nextgen-Auto
Nextgen-Auto
Nextgen-Auto
Nextgen-Auto
Nextgen-Auto
Active pictures
Active pictures

With prince Michael of Kent, Nigel Mansell and sir Jackie Stewart.
Daylife

memories from the past: Harry and Diana at the F1 Silverstone GP 10th July 1994
GP-World

Closed Thread