The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2011, 12:41 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarn67 View Post
I think he'll be sent to the frontline.
And I bet his helicopter will be especially well looked after by the mechanic...

Old 06-21-2011, 12:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Although I still believe he won't go, I have expanded my thoughts on his going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
He's been before when William wasn't even married. You'd think now would be a safer time for him to leave in regards to succesion issues.
Agreed. His reassignment wasn't due to his being the spare, I understood he was pulled out as his presence was thought to over-endanger the other members of his group? Perhaps they have re-evaluated.

If he goes, more power to him.

Old 06-21-2011, 07:22 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kataryn View Post
And I bet his helicopter will be especially well looked after by the mechanic...
You got that right! If my boy were there he'd see to it himself.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:28 PM
Majesty

I'll bet! And this time he cannot be accused of drawing any extra fire down on his squad/section. All Apache Helicopters are prime targets!
Old 06-21-2011, 10:41 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britters

Funny, since he's been before, and William was even further from being a parent then. If they were worried about the line of succession, it seems it would have been a greater risk to send Harry before William was married and in a position to start producing heirs.

I'm sure he'll go, and I'm fairly sure it'll be something we hear about afterwards, not as it's happening. Just like before.
That's the diff- before it was a secret so easier to hide, now the press knows about it so it'll be far more publicized ..... I know Harry really wants to go so that's a big factor I'm sure....
Old 06-22-2011, 06:36 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

It can be a secret again, Harry can disappear out of the UK if he likes. But if they handle the press correctly, he can go to Afghanistan/Iraq or wherever without any fuss.
Old 06-22-2011, 12:18 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
It can be a secret again, Harry can disappear out of the UK if he likes. But if they handle the press correctly, he can go to Afghanistan/Iraq or wherever without any fuss.
Yeah- hopefully this time WITHOUT the press giving the game away!
-Eleanor Roosevelt
Old 06-25-2011, 11:14 AM
Serene Highness

Prince Harry Does Tequila Shots With Glee And Gossip Girl Stars - Celebrity Gossip, News & Photos, Movie Reviews, Competitions - Entertainmentwise
There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and someday, they will - Sue S.
Old 06-25-2011, 08:01 PM
Aristocracy

There's no Pippa Middleton fling, says '100 per cent single' Prince Harry, Royal family | Mail Online
-Eleanor Roosevelt
Old 06-26-2011, 05:08 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarn67 View Post
I think he'll be sent to the frontline.

You do? I don't, no way. But, I bet he is hailed as a hero if he even goes within 10 miles.
This is not an attack on my favourite Harry, he will have no say in this, he will do what he is told, not only by his commanding officers but by the Palace.
Old 06-26-2011, 01:44 PM
Serene Highness

Harry, loose the ciggy!
Can't believe people actually believed he was going out w/ Pippa!
There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and someday, they will - Sue S.
Old 06-28-2011, 08:37 PM
Aristocracy

For what it's worth, Prince Harry is rumored to be going to train in the US this year. This article says he'll be going to Afghanistan, but I don't think he will - last time was a secret. This time, even the people on this board know he is rumored to go. It would put everyone in his platoon in danger.

Female RAF Top Gun Emma Atkinson trains Afghan women pilots | The Sun |News|Campaigns|Our Boys
Old 06-29-2011, 08:12 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself1995 View Post
- This article says he'll be going to Afghanistan, but I don't think he will - last time was a secret. This time, even the people on this board know he is rumored to go. It would put everyone in his platoon in danger.
As stated previously, every Apache helicopter is a prime target regardless of who the pilot is!
Old 06-29-2011, 08:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
As stated previously, every Apache helicopter is a prime target regardless of who the pilot is!
And the Blackhawks and Kiowas.
Old 06-29-2011, 09:08 PM
Aristocracy

I still don't think they'll send him there. We wouldn't know all about it. I think they'll send him somewhere we're not thinking about. Could be wrong, though. At any rate, at least while he's training in the US he won't be there. Unless that's a ruse, too. Oh, that's too deep for me - it's making my head hurt.
Old 07-02-2011, 04:38 PM
Administrator

Prince Harry has taken part in the British Polo Day Charity Cup sponsored by Intercontinental Park
Lane and Richard Mille at the Andrew Lloyd Webber's estate on July 02, 2011 in Watership Down.

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **
Old 07-02-2011, 09:00 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Prince Harry has taken part in the British Polo Day Charity Cup sponsored by Intercontinental Park
Lane and Richard Mille at the Andrew Lloyd Webber's estate on July 02, 2011 in Watership Down.

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **
I'm glad to see him enjoying his free time. When will there be another engagement? Does CH releases before hand?
Old 07-03-2011, 05:22 PM
Majesty

I found this on another message board, and thought it was rather cute. He really is good with children.
Norske Mia (10) rocket med prins Harry - VG Nett om Storbritannia

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 07-03-2011, 06:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

Hope I can post this here.

Chelsy davy says Harry was not a good boyfriend.
Chelsy Davy Says Prince Harry was a
Old 07-03-2011, 07:27 PM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

Prince Harry: British Polo Day Charity Cup! | Prince Harry : Just Jared