The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2011, 01:39 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
Lovely pictures! One thing I have really noticed lately is that Harry has such a rapport with children and animals.
I have really started to see that rapport bloom as well! Good to see! Anybody who has a good rapport with children and animals gets a plus in my book! And the photos with the dog are so cute! Jolly good Harry!

Old 05-29-2011, 08:09 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Another quiet night for Harry and Eugenie... Drink-stained pair leave nightclub looking dishevelled | Mail Online

Old 05-30-2011, 09:46 AM
Heir Presumptive

'Prince William and Prince Harry must be allowed to fight for real,' says Simon Weston - Telegraph
Old 05-30-2011, 07:52 PM
Aristocracy

Does this mean that he isn't back with Chesly? Or was she there? Anyone know?
Old 05-31-2011, 12:54 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself1995 View Post
Does this mean that he isn't back with Chesly? Or was she there? Anyone know?
I thought I read that he and Chelsy broke up but then again if we wait a few days that will all have changed.
Old 05-31-2011, 01:14 AM
Aristocracy

I hear she's on a European road trip with Melissa Percy. Whether that actually means they're back together is anyone's guess
Old 05-31-2011, 01:51 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself1995 View Post
Me too, but I'm not holding my breath for him to be the next Czar of Russia.
I don't know if anyone in his/her right mind would take that particular throne, knowing the fate of the last Tsar of that empire. Plus, this would involve Harry converting to Eastern Orthodox faith, learning the language, and heaven knows what else. I like the idea of a monarchy in Russia, but I don't think the time is right. Harry is good where he is. No need to settle him with another crown.

That being said, I still wonder what that particular Russian monarchist was smoking when he came up with the idea.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 06-05-2011, 07:13 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
I don't know if anyone in his/her right mind would take that particular throne, knowing the fate of the last Tsar of that empire. Plus, this would involve Harry converting to Eastern Orthodox faith, learning the language, and heaven knows what else. I like the idea of a monarchy in Russia, but I don't think the time is right. Harry is good where he is. No need to settle him with another crown.

That being said, I still wonder what that particular Russian monarchist was smoking when he came up with the idea.
It was some government official, too - I read it and thought "but your government was the one that killed them off in the first place". I think there are closer decendents of the last czar's family to take up the throne if they really want that - but I wouldn't want to be the Czar of Russia or the King of France - it didn't end well for the last ones.
Old 06-06-2011, 08:18 PM
Royal Highness

Wrong link- sorry. Right one below

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...olo-match.html
Old 06-08-2011, 02:18 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Prince Harry's secret meeting with Pippa Middleton - UK & World News - News - People.co.uk

Prince Harry and Pippa Middleton enjoyed a secret catch-up at a pub, The People reveals.
Old 06-08-2011, 02:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa M. View Post
Prince Harry's secret meeting with Pippa Middleton - UK & World News - News - People.co.uk

Prince Harry and Pippa Middleton enjoyed a secret catch-up at a pub, The People reveals.
Does it mean anything?The journalists,especially DM ones used to make speculations on her relation with different men,among them relatives and friends,they now divide rumours between George Percy and Prince Harry
Old 06-08-2011, 02:26 PM
Administrator

If Pippa and Harry got together (sorry I gotta see pics) it might be cause they enjoy each other's company. Nothing more nothing less.

Old 06-08-2011, 02:31 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk View Post
If Pippa and Harry got together (sorry I gotta see pics) it might be cause they enjoy each other's company. Nothing more nothing less.
without more to go on ... I agree with Zonk. This is probably just friends playing catch up with what's been going on recently in their lives. now that they are part of one big family (more or less). it seems normal to me.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:43 AM
Administrator

Prince Harry while reviewing the annual Founders Day Parade at the Royal Hospital Chelsea, in London, on June 9, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages/daylife gallery **
Old 06-09-2011, 09:53 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

The ceremony looks very impressive. Harry seems to be doing a great job at this event. Thanks for the great picture gallery.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:07 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
The ceremony looks very impressive. Harry seems to be doing a great job at this event. Thanks for the great picture gallery.
PIC # 3
I can see Queen Eizabeth II in Harry's broad smile.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:39 AM
Administrator

More info and pics of Harry's engagement at the Royal Hospital Chelesa but of course, the headline is a bit off.
-----------------

Blushing Prince Harry was put on the spot over his intentions to on-off girlfriend Chelsy Davy today.
The 26-year-old royal was attending the annual Founder’s Day parade at London’s Royal Hospital – home to the world famous Chelsea Pensioners - when he was caught out by cheeky former soldier William Titchmarsh, 85.

Read more: Prince Harry blushes as Chelsea pensioner asks him when he's getting married | Mail Online

Old 06-09-2011, 10:49 AM
Royal Highness

A bit OT but the DM called King Charles II -King Charles 11.....that's just sloopy writing/reporting.....
Old 06-09-2011, 01:34 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

I can only see this

Quote:
gilt statue of Charles II.
that doesn't look wrong.
Old 06-09-2011, 03:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Prince Harry while reviewing the annual Founders Day Parade at the Royal Hospital Chelsea, in London, on June 9, 2011.

Harry looks so handsome!

Closed Thread