The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2011, 08:01 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Morphine View Post
There is no resemblance as the Tudor line died out about 600 years ago. They look absolutely nothing alike.
I was joking. They don't look anything alike. I did like the picture though because of the whole Henry VIII and a potential Henry IX thing.

Thanks for the information RoseRoyal I will have to check him out know that you have mentioned him. I have not heard of those shows but maybe they are on the internet somewhere.

Old 03-31-2011, 10:05 AM
Serene Highness

Harry interview with BBC. They only included the part where he talks about the wedding.
BBC News - Prince Harry: 'Best man's speech to make William lose some hair'

Old 04-01-2011, 02:23 AM
Aristocracy

Prince Harry planning to `embarrass` Prince William with best man speech - Monsters and Critics
-Eleanor Roosevelt
Old 04-01-2011, 08:57 AM
Royal Highness

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/royal-wedding/8419849/Prince-Harry-says-best-mans-speech-will-be-selective-due-to-Queens-presence.html

Old 04-02-2011, 06:53 AM
Royal Highness

Prince William Will Get Roasted by Prince Harry in Wedding Speech : People.com

Wish I was a fly on the wall when the speeches are said.
Old 04-03-2011, 09:46 PM
Aristocracy

Cigarettes addict Prince Harry | The Sun |News
-Eleanor Roosevelt
Old 04-05-2011, 01:26 AM
Aristocracy

Exclusive: Prince Harry on Kate Middleton - ABC News
-Eleanor Roosevelt
Old 04-16-2011, 08:13 PM
Heir Apparent

Lovely picture of The Prince of Wales and Prince Harry taken ... on Twitpic
Lovely picture of The Prince of Wales and Prince Harry taken by Warrant Officer 2 Richard Dawson at Middle Wallop

Prince Harry finishes first stage of Apache course and becomes a Captain in the Army Air Corps – read the press release The Prince of Wales - Prince Harry promoted to Captain and completes first stage of Apache training
Old 04-16-2011, 08:29 PM
Aristocracy

Prince Harry Promoted to Army Air Corps Captain - Celebrity News - UsMagazine.com

Same subject of Harry being promoted but with one more picture the other article doesn't have:
-Eleanor Roosevelt
Old 04-16-2011, 10:10 PM
Serene Highness

Both pics are really nice! He's so handsome. Congrats to him. I keep hearing about him coming to the U.S. to train but it stil hasn't happened. Really nice of him, if true, that he's planning the "after party" for Will and Kate as a gift.
Old 04-17-2011, 07:45 AM
Heir Presumptive

Army promotes Prince Harry to captain - CNN.com
Old 04-17-2011, 08:36 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
Lovely picture of The Prince of Wales and Prince Harry taken ... on Twitpic
Lovely picture of The Prince of Wales and Prince Harry taken by Warrant Officer 2 Richard Dawson at Middle Wallop

Prince Harry finishes first stage of Apache course and becomes a Captain in the Army Air Corps – read the press release The Prince of Wales - Prince Harry promoted to Captain and completes first stage of Apache training
What a great picture of Harry and Charles. Charles looks like either 1) a proud father or 2) glad to be back on land. I am thinking its #1.

Old 04-17-2011, 10:11 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk

What a great picture of Harry and Charles. Charles looks like either 1) a proud father or 2) glad to be back on land. I am thinking its #1.
Maybe a bit if both jk
Old 04-17-2011, 11:32 AM
Royal Highness

Congratulations to P Harry
Old 04-17-2011, 02:09 PM
Gentry

Congratulations To Prince Harry on his promotion to Capitain.
Old 04-17-2011, 03:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

What his duties as Captain be is he a Captain in just the AAC or the whole British Army
Old 04-18-2011, 03:42 PM
Aristocracy

Congratulations on reaching this milestone.I wonder how far Harry will go?He has several more years of service,and perhaps many opportunities for promotions.
Old 04-18-2011, 05:45 PM
Aristocracy

Interesting- in the one photo they are both holding what might be helmets. I wonder if Harry took his father up in the Apache? Then again I might be wrong since I know nothing about helicopters.
-Eleanor Roosevelt
Old 04-18-2011, 06:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by misselle View Post
Congratulations on reaching this milestone.I wonder how far Harry will go?He has several more years of service,and perhaps many opportunities for promotions.
I concur with the congrats! He's got a lot of rungs to climb, bottom to top. I'm impressed by his stick-to-it-tiveness.
  • Field Marshal

General

Lieutenant General

Major General

Brigadier

Colonel

Lieutenant Colonel

Major

Captain <----------------------------------------------

Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant
Old 04-19-2011, 11:54 AM
Gentry

Hi

I've just seen the Middleton family's coat of arms. I was wondering does Harry have one too? Congrats on the promotion.

Closed Thread