Prince Harry Current Events 25: August 2010-December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Excellent- I find Prince Harry' s military commitment impressive as I find all men and women who commit and serve impressive as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
How awesome for those sailors to get their medals from Prince Harry himself. I must say, he cuts a dashing figure in his uniform.

Good for him for getting international attention for the Mary Rose visit, managed to hear about it even out here on the other side of the planet.

The museum sounds so worthwhile and interesting, especially for those of us interested in the England of Tudor times.

Prince Harry looks very handsome in his uniform...

Prince marks Mary Rose milestone - East Hampshire - The News

Short video about Harry's visit. I liked his joke about the longbow :lol:. Also nice to hear that people enjoyed meeting him. I wish he would make more public visits as he seems so comfortable meeting different types of people. I sense that he throws himself into it and it works really well.

I wish he would make more public visits as he seems so comfortable meeting different types of people. I sense that he throws himself into it and it works really well.

Yes, I agree jemagre. He might get more royal engagements when Prince Philip gives up some of his duties.

I have a real fear for the prince to go to Afghanistan, but I know he will go because he is brave and he loves being a soldier that doesn't want to sit on his a-----.

I did not think about the Prince Phillip aspect of things before you mentioned it but that is a good point.

Thanks for this Jemagre- The man beside the woman showing Harry the longbow is my favorite actor Robert Hardy who also happens to be a longbow expert, and patron of The Mary Rose Trust!
So for me the video was extra :cool:

Business before pleasure ;) the night after the event at the HM Naval Base in
Portsmouth, Prince Harry has been out again at the Maddox nightclub in London:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** zimbio gallery **

:previous: For all the smiles, in between he looked very pensive and not a little like a very lonely man. Not much fun being surrounded by middle-aged minders I suppose. :ermm:

I think he's certainly becoming a star in his own right. I did not take to him at first, but he seems to take to soldiering !

:previous: For all the smiles, in between he looked very pensive and not a little like a very lonely man. Not much fun being surrounded by middle-aged minders I suppose. :ermm:

It could be that Marg. Or do you think he was embarrassed getting photographed going it that bar?

I think he's certainly becoming a star in his own right. I did not take to him at first, but he seems to take to soldiering !

He is like fine wine he gets better with age. :wub: Thanks for the pictures with Harry and the pinstripe jacket. Even though this is not a fashion thread that jacket looks great on him and I would like to see him in some more items like that. Interesting fact about Robert Hardy. I had no idea who he is was but with your information it was great that he was there. Thanks.

http://www.people.com/people/gallery/0,,20474897,00.html#20926165

This should be a link of Prince Harry standing next to King Henry VIII while he was touring the Mary Rose. See the resemblance. LOL.

Last edited:
There is no resemblance as the Tudor line died out about 600 years ago. They look absolutely nothing alike.

Oh I am glad someone agrees with me...

.Interesting fact about Robert Hardy. I had no idea who he is was but with your information it was great that he was there. Thanks.
You are welcome. I do not know if you are familiar with the James Herriot books, but Mr. Hardy is most famous for portraying Siegfried in the BBC TV series, All Creatures Great and Small. The series is a nice starting point, if you are interested in seeing some of his work. He has acted in loads of British TV series and films... awhile ago I put a thread about him in the Media Center section.
And now I am way off topic... sorry!:eek:
Now back to Harry!:)

There is no resemblance as the Tudor line died out about 600 years ago. They look absolutely nothing alike.

I was joking. They don't look anything alike. I did like the picture though because of the whole Henry VIII and a potential Henry IX thing.

Thanks for the information RoseRoyal I will have to check him out know that you have mentioned him. I have not heard of those shows but maybe they are on the internet somewhere.

Both pics are really nice! He's so handsome. Congrats to him. I keep hearing about him coming to the U.S. to train but it stil hasn't happened. Really nice of him, if true, that he's planning the "after party" for Will and Kate as a gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom