Prince Harry Current Events 24: May 2009-August 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

Administrator in Memoriam
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
UKPrinceHenryofWales.gif

Arms of HRH Prince Harry of Wales

Welcome to the Prince Harry current events thread part 21
commencing May 2009

Part 20, covering the period June 2008 to May 2009, can be found here

¤ ¤ ¤

Pics 16.5.2009

HRH Prince Harry is seen in the grandstand before the Guiness
Premiership Final between Leicester Tigers and London Irish at
Twickenham Stadium on May 16, 2009 in London, England

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

:previous:

I have never doubted even for a second , from the very first time I heard that Prince Harry wanted to be a pilot, that he would be a Top Gun and a natural born pilot.

Prince Harry wants to phone Paul Burrell and tell him to shut up.
The 24-year-old prince was reportedly "incensed" by the former royal butler's recent claim that Prince Charles was completely uninterested in Harry's birth

Prince Harry to 'confront' Burrell - Monsters and Critics
I frankly think Burrell would talk under wet cement and would like to encase him in some just to see if its true ;) then watch it dry:rolleyes: Was he such and incompetent butler he couldnt get another job and had to profit off Dianas death for the rest of his life obviously he fails in the loyalty department so the answer must be yes.

How could Burrell say such a thing, I mean to say, who could argue with someone who was actually there?

If Harry is going to be mad at Burrell, he might also be a bit mad at his mother, too, for sharing far too much personal information with strangers, and "servants" at that.

We have an account from Diana in the Settelen tapes. "Suddenly, as Harry was born, it just went down, our marriage. The whole thing went down the drain. Charles, all he wanted was a girl. First comment was: "God, it's a boy." Second comment was: 'Oh, and he's even got red hair'. Something inside me closed off".

If Harry is going to be mad at Burrell, he might also be a bit mad at his mother, too, for sharing far too much personal information with strangers, and "servants" at that.

We have an account from Diana in the Settelen tapes. "Suddenly, as Harry was born, it just went down, our marriage. The whole thing went down the drain. Charles, all he wanted was a girl. First comment was: "God, it's a boy." Second comment was: 'Oh, and he's even got red hair'. Something inside me closed off".

It seems that irony doesn´t come off well in a post. The person actually there that I was referring to was Prince Harry.

I saw the interview Lauer did with Harry. It was his second interview with Lauer. In the first Lauer went to London and interviewed Harry and William.

I think Harry did well in this recent interview. However, he was nervous and moved his arms too much folding them, moving them around,etc. He also has his father's habit of putting his hand on this face. While I do think Harry acquitted himself very well, I also think some formal "coaching" in how to be interviewed might be in order.

This is something I find hard to understand a mother doing. She also gave similar information to Andrew Morton. She didn't seem to realize that she could be identified eventually as the source of this information and how painful it could be for Harry--until perhaps Prince Charles could tell his part of the story.

I shudder to think what Burrell might "reveal" about Harry if Harry had a confrontation with him.:eek: I certainly wouldn't it past Burrell to make things up.

Prince Harry wants to phone Paul Burrell and tell him to shut up.
The 24-year-old prince was reportedly "incensed" by the former royal butler's recent claim that Prince Charles was completely uninterested in Harry's birth

Prince Harry to 'confront' Burrell - Monsters and Critics

Last edited by a moderator:
I shudder to think what Burrell might "reveal" about Harry if Harry had a confrontation with him.:eek: I certainly wouldn't it past Burrell to make things up.

Neither would I. Another press story, full of lies giving Burrell more publicity. I think Harry should leave it.
x

While I am sure it annoys the Princes when Burrell feels the need to share Diana's secrets....I am of the mindset that they (William and Harry) wouldn't give Burrell the satisfaction of meeting to discuss this. Why give him free publicity and validity to his claims?

Pics 6.6.2009

Prince Harry exiting out of the backdoor after Billy Franks concert
at the Shepherds Bush Empire. It's been reported that Prince Harry
wore a hat to disguise himself during the gig so he could sing-along
to the hits of the ex-Faith Brothers star. London, England - 06.06.09

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I wonder why he got into this in the first place, I am sure he would have been more suited to the Navy but then he probably would really have had to cut down on his social life.
It will be interesting to see if these reports are true.

:previous: Harry showed an interest in the Army from the time he was a small child. Subsequent events have meant that he has been unable to function in the area he first trained for and the back-up plan was blown by the Press.

Everything since then seems to be focused on finding him a suitable niche, and his previous two experiences have shown that this is not going to be easy. I wish him luck/

I wonder why he got into this in the first place, I am sure he would have been more suited to the Navy but then he probably would really have had to cut down on his social life.
It will be interesting to see if these reports are true.

Why do you say he would be more suited to the Navy?
I think the air force suits Harry all action and that.
It is a shame that he might not be able to finish his training after all he has put into it.

Doesn't Harry have some kind of learning problem? Perhaps it's dyslexia, like his cousin Beatrice.

Doesn't Harry have some kind of learning problem? Perhaps it's dyslexia, like his cousin Beatrice.

I don't think he actually has a learning problem so much as just doesn't have the brains for academic learning.

Not everyone who struggles at school does so because of a learning problem. Most do so because they struggle with academic learning due to lack of ability.

Many students with learning difficulties overcome them with the right assistance, as Beatrice received.

Learning difficulties are things that are stopping the learning taking place to match the person's innate ability whereas there are people who simply don't have the ability.

We have always been told that he struggles academically and I am sure if there was an identified learning difficulty we would have been told, like we were with Beatrice.

Yes, there are different types of intelligence, too. I have a friend who has two Masters of Arts degrees but couldn't do navigation while in the Naval Reserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom