Prince Harry Current Events 24: May 2009-August 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HIGH-FLYING Prince Harry must be on cloud nine after thrilling TWO birds with one stone.

HIGH-FLYING Prince Harry must be on cloud nine after thrilling TWO birds with one stone

Prince Harry gets Lynx effect | Prince gets Wings and a date with Chelsy Davy | News Of The World

An award-winning Norfolk pub has welcomed two VIP guests for lunch, it emerged yesterday.

Prince William and Prince Harry, plus an unidentified friend, dropped into the Dabbling Duck at Great Massingham, not far from the royal estate at Sandringham

Royal princes lunch at Norfolk pub - EDP24

:previous: It looks as if the lads are behaving disgustingly normal as both seem to have their eyes on the prize . . . . . wings and helicopter ratings.

As to Chelsy? I am almost persuaded to believe that they both decided to concentrate on their immediate goals, wings and a law degree. Neither of which would be easy if attempted in the full glare of the media scrum.

Who could forget all those photos of either Harry or Chelsy leaving some nightspot or whatever, going from "mood" lighting to dozens of flashes going off within feet of their eyes, stumbling about like bunnies caught in the headlights and pronounced as being totally trashed or not steady on their feet or just plain falling down drunk. A parting of the ways sure took the pressure off.

Last edited:
High-flying Prince Harry has passed his helicopter training course at a Shropshire airbase, it was confirmed today. The 25-year-old, who is third in line to the throne, has completed his course at RAF Shawbury

County training success for Harry : Shropshire Star:

Britain's Prince Harry was dubbed a "pain in the a**e" after asking for mayonnaise with his roast dinner.
The 25-year-old royal stunned locals at the Dabling Duck in Norfolk, England, when he and older brother Prince William dropped in and ordered their Sunday lunch

Mayonnaise fan Prince Harry - Monsters and Critics

High-flying Prince Harry has passed his helicopter training course at a Shropshire airbase, it was confirmed today.
Congratulations to Harry for this! :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure is this a place to post this comment,but I've read before that many people speak for Harry bad things.I don't think bad for him,I think that deep inside of his soul he is good person!And the charity which he does he prove it!Congratulations for you Harry!Good luck and take care with your life!;)

What a wonderful friend! If only we mere mortals could afford booze cruises in exotic locations. Where to next I wonder? More to the point, how do I become Harry's friend?:flowers:

In a Sky news interview he did with William, Harry said he prefer flying the Lynx helicopter but he flies whatever he's told to fly so how shattered is he really?

:previous: Exactly! Slow news week? :D

He will represent the Prince of Wales who is in Canada with the Duchess of Cornwall on an official tour.
The 25-year-old second lieutenant in the Blues and Royals, who is third in line to the throne, will follow the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh in the ceremony to honour the fallen.

He is unusually taking precedence over Prince William, who is a future King, because he is standing in for his father the heir to the throne.

Prince Harry to lay a wreath at the Cenotaph for first time - Telegraph

Pics 6.11.2009

Lawrence Dallaglio, Alice Dallaglio and Prince Harry attend the
Dallaglio Foundation 8Rocks in aid of Cancer Research at Battersea
Evolution on November 6, 2009 in London, England.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages **

You are most welcome, shanaz! And yes, you are right,
today is the Royal British Legion Festival of Remembrance
and tomorrow the Remembrance Day Service at the Cenotaph
will take place, Prince William is listed to attend tomorrow,
maybe Harry will attend as well.

Prince Harry with friends (including Chelsy Davy) during the Investec
Challenge Series match between England and Australia at Twickenham
on November 7, 2009 in London, England.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

It's great that Harry is supporting cancer research. Who are these people though? They must be good friends as Harry's holding her hand.

New pics of Harry including Chelsy Davy? Does that mean now...? I mean... :rolleyes: Anyway, it is nice to see them together again at a event.

rchat said:
It's great that Harry is supporting cancer research. Who are these people though? They must be good friends as Harry's holding her hand.

Lawrence Dallaglio and his wife are not among Harry's close friends but they do have mutual acquaintances.

Dierna23 said:
New pics of Harry including Chelsy Davy? Does that mean now...? I mean... Anyway, it is nice to see them together again at a event.

This picture looks just like 'good old times', doesn't it? ;) :)

Prince Harry rekindles romance with Chelsy Davy with a date at the rugby

They have been remarkably coy about the rekindling of their romance.
But it seems that Prince Harry and on-off girlfriend Chelsy Davy are slowly bringing their second-time-around relationship into the public eye.

The bashful couple braved the chill at the rugby this afternoon - but chose to sit apart during the first half for England's defeat to Australia at Twickenham.

Last edited:
This picture looks just like 'good old times', doesn't it?

Oh yes, it does! ;) And this one too. Thanks a lot for the article, Marsel. :flowers: I do not trust much the DM nor do I like that casual style of writing very much - but they always get the best pictures and this time I think they speak for themself. :D

. Who are these people though? They must be good friends as Harry's holding her hand.
Lawrence Dallaglio is a retired rugby player. He retired last year as captain. He and his wife Alice set up the Dallaglio Foundation for cancer research in memory of his mum Eileen who died of cancer. Like Marsel said they are more likely just friendly especially since Harry is into sports. It's nice of Harry to support their foundation.

Also looking forward to seeing him participate in Remembrance Sunday. I think it's supposed to be this weekend if I'm not mistaken.
Yeah, Remembrance Day is always the second weekend of November.
Iceflower thanks for the pics. You stated William is participating on Sunday in your post above, but it's Harry who's laying the wreath on Sunday according to the article. :flowers:

Thanks Marsel and cd255 for the information on the Dallaglio's. :flowers:

Lawrence Dallaglio and his wife are not among Harry's close friends but they do have mutual acquaintances.
Harry knows Lawrence because he was part of the England 2003 team that won the world cup. He was captain for a number of years and was part of the 2007 B&I Lions tour to New Zealand. He also captained an England XV for the Help For Heroes game at Twickenham on 20 September 2008, which of course is a cause Harry has been involved in.

Oops, the article made it sound like only Harry was attending. But of course it makes sense that William would participate too. I'm glad they were both there. :) But where are all the pictures?

They do look like they had a nice time at the rugby match. Chelsy is a true natural beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom