Prince Harry Current Events 24: May 2009-August 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, there are different types of intelligence, too. I have a friend who has two Masters of Arts degrees but couldn't do navigation while in the Naval Reserves.

Math is needed for navigation. :eek: It might be useful for flying too.
That plus a natural aptitude, but didn´t he have trouble with the practical side too?
As I heard someone say about a friend of mine "he is a natural born heir, good for spending but not earning".

A DUNDEE-BORN broadcaster has been pipped by Prince Harry to become Britain’s most eligible bachelor. .
Radio and television personality George Lamb, 29, came second in the annual list of 50 bachelors chosen by a panel of celebrity judges for the women’s magazine Company.

Scots broadcaster pipped by Harry - Press & Journal

Sorry, but what does "pipped" mean?

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:
"pipped at the post": beaten by a nose, edged out, narrowly beaten.

Were there any pics from the Sentebale charity he hosted? Or was it closed to press...

My first post! Only I haven't figured out how to post youtube videos here yet, or put up an avitar.

I was wondering if there were any pics from the Sentebale charity, too, or if he was really back together with Chelsey - guess we'll find that one out soon enough.

But when I was on YouTube and I typed in "Prince Harry", up popped this cute video of William and Harry - obviously it's been edited, but I thought people might like to see it.

Hope the link comes up alright.
YouTube - Prince William dancing

ETA - hey, all I had to do was put up the link and the video comes up - that was easy.

:) I'm sure everyone's already read this article, but I'll go ahead and post it anyhow. Apparently, Harry was at a polo match and went into a tent to change his clothes. He stripped down to his black boxer shorts, looked up and saw he'd left the tent open and a bunch of girls were looking at him

:) Here's the article in case anyone wants to read it.

Prince Harry flashes fans - Monsters and Critics

:previous:
Nathalie's back on the scene then. Again he could do worst to be honest. :flowers:

Sorry for such a comment, but IMO he has grown to a very handsome young man. :wub: I've just watched several vids about him and must say I'm impressed. I'm curious about what he will do in the future.

He certainly looks dead serious in that picture--and the image of the Duke of Edinburgh.:flowers:

He really does look like Philip there. The Mountbatten genes are getting stronger as he gets older!

Prince Harry swapped his polo ponies for motorcycle horse power yesterday.
Dressed in red leathers and biker boots, he was a surprise guest at the MotoGP British Grand Prix.
Onlookers at Donnington in Nottinghamshire couldn’t believe their eyes as the prince walked around the track.

Read more: Wheelie Rider: Prince Harry dons red leathers as he is taken around motorcycle race track | Mail Online

Prince Harry has just completed the ride of a lifetime with a flying lap of the Donington Park circuit as pillion to Randy Mamola on Ducati’s two-seater MotoGP bike

Prince Harry rides Ducati MotoGP bike - | Motorcycle Sport | MotoGP News | MotoGP Results | MCN

Here are a few more pics :

Prince Harry at Donington Park, Leicestershire, England 26th July 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Very cool. These guys are really into their motorbiking. I wonder why he wasn't riding his own bike though (?)

:previous: Many tracks do not allow you to use your own bike. Given the choice between an ordinary street bike and a racing bike, I think I would opt for the racing bike too!:D

:previous: Many tracks do not allow you to use your own bike. Given the choice between an ordinary street bike and a racing bike, I think I would opt for the racing bike too!:D

Yes of course, I thought his bike was a racing bike. Thanks for clarifying.

:previous: :flowers: You can buy racing (style) bikes from many motorcycle dealers, but the competition racing bikes are not legal for use on the British roads.:flowers:
---------------
THIS IS the the moment that former 500cc GP star Randy Mamola almost tossed Prince Harry off the rear perch of Ducati's two-seater Desmosedici at last weekend's British Grand Prix at Donington Park.

Look out! It's Harry highside! - Motorcycle news : General news - Visordown

:previous: Wow, he really does look like he's about ready to fall off! :eek: I'll bet it was fun though. I wonder how fast they go on those types of bikes(?)

It depends on the cc and the rider! In the Grand Prix they can reach speeds of 200 miles per hour, the highest recorded so far is, I believe, 217 MPH.

Oh, for a chance on one of those bikes!:D

Is Harry still a trainee pilot? Is he even in the Army? I seems like he is spending all his time on vacation. :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom