Prince Harry Current Events 23: July 2008-May 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: My, my Sky, you do have a way with way with words. Such brevity, such wit, such truth! :ROFLMAO:

I do believe this trip will have some kind of caravan! :D

Lots of dogs barking as it goes by too!

Posts about Prince Harry's charities and patronages have been split out to their own thread here.

Yes, it is sad. He's had a lot of loss for a man his age. :-(

Deepest sympathies to the Ward family and his dear friends Charles & Camilla.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh god so sad, well but he got a long life anyway, my condolences

I thought I read in a paper within the last few days that Prince Harry was back in Afganistan.
I am pleased to see that Prince William is doing something that most young men of his age would like to do.

No, Harry isn't in Afghanistan. There was just speculation that he may return later - though I very much doubt any such thing would actually happen if it has been blurted out all over newspapers...
I am sure him and William will love there Africa bike adventure...can't wait for the picture and possible video. :D

I've moved the posts about the African bike trek to their own thread since both brothers are involved. You can find the thread here.

Harry to become helicopter pilot

:previous:
Prince Harry to become a helicopter pilot like Duke of York - Telegraph Good for him, although I don't think there is any possibility of him not passing.
It is by no means certain he will pass the exacting standards required by the Ministry of Defence. The pass rate from the four week course, on a fixed wing Firefly aircraft, at Middle Wallop in Hampshire is only 50 per cent

The royal will be "graded" next month to determine whether he can start the full Army Air Corps programme.
Candidates take a four-week course to chalk up 13 hours of flying when they need to prove their ability to learn and progress

Prince Harry Bids To Be Helicopter Pilot As He Starts Army Selection Process | UK News | Sky News

Never say Never Skydragon he could surprise us all! I Wish him all the luck in the world.

I meant that it is unlikely he will fail!:flowers:

Let them let him pass even if he is not good enough... as long as he is a successful pilot afterwards, it's okay, I think. But what if not, he passes his exams but crashes afterwards? Well, as long as he is not constantly flying in and out Penzberg base in Bavaria, I have no problem with it...:D

He's under enormous pressure to pass, the world will never forget if he doesn't. To be like the D of Y he will have to transfer to the Navy
He will remain in the army, they also have helicopter pilots, in the thick of the fighting!:flowers:

Let them let him pass even if he is not good enough... as long as he is a successful pilot afterwards, it's okay, I think. But what if not, he passes his exams but crashes afterwards? Well, as long as he is not constantly flying in and out Penzberg base in Bavaria, I have no problem with it...:D

Or anywhere over my house. :cool: Well he probably won´t be able to fly over to Chelsy´s place in Africa on a training flight - or I don´t think he will be able to.:whistling:

Prince Harry is made a Gurkha | The Sun |News|Royals
PRINCE Harry was made an honorary Gurkha by the fearsome Nepalese warriors he served with in Afghanistan, a Gurkha fighter said today.

Prince Charles meets Gurkhas who served with Prince Harry in Afghanistan - Telegraph
Prince Charles meets Gurkhas who served with Prince Harry in Afghanistan
After meeting the Prince, L/Cpl Bhim Garbuja, 25, told how Prince Harry was made an honorary Gurkha Officer whilst serving in Afghanistan.
Why can't any of them be precise, the quote from a Captain is -
“He should consider himself hereafter a Gurkha. I see him as a Gurkha officer because he was there in that particular time of operations in the front line - that really mattered

Because that wouldn't have been such an exotic, exciting headline. ;-)

Why can't any of them be precise, the quote from a Captain is -

Quote:
“He should consider himself hereafter a Gurkha. I see him as a Gurkha officer because he was there in that particular time of operations in the front line - that really mattered

I hope this will satisfy all those who whined that Harry and Wills should spend more time on charities related to the armed forces instead of doing the charity bike ride in Africa

I hope this will satisfy all those who whined that Harry and Wills should spend more time on charities related to the armed forces instead of doing the charity bike ride in Africa
So anyone who holds a different view to you over Harrys' activities, is whining? :cool:

I disagreed with the jaunt to Africa and the next one, again to Africa on a bike ride. Great that he is doing something for the forces, however what would be better still, is if he was seen to be doing his job without the granting of special leave!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom