Prince Harry Current Events 26: January 2012-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^He seems quite close to Bea and Eugenie, so I suppose his relationship with Sarah is friendly.

one more: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BDlL5EICYAAfkCZ.jpg:large

I think all the Royals like Sarah - she is a likeable woman. But it's private because of the public hatred of her that built up, particularly during the Diana vs sarah time.

She and Andrew brought the girls up together. So if you are friends with the girls (and Harry is) you'll know and like Sarah.

Well if they are to this point....there's been something going on for awhile behind the scenes.

LaRae

Well, now that it's a possibility Harry is dating Cressida, I hope the paps won't stalk her and hound the young lady. I think it's one of the reasons why things are kept private.

It's also cool to see Harry with his cousins and his ex-aunt. Sarah has always adored William & Harry.

is so nice see harry finally found a girl! I hope this time, if the romance is true, it work!

Wasn't he asked if he has a girlfriend during one of those interviews in Afghanistan?? I think I can remember him saying "sort of".

I guess they both wanted to be sure how they could cope with him being away in Afghanistan. Seems the flame was still on when he returned.

Darn, I am going to Verbier next week! Any chances they'll still be there?
Not that I plan to stalk them or anything - it'd just be nice to spot them from time to time.

He's supposed to have already left. He's only staying for a few days was one of the tweets I read.

so, when is he presenting her to HM The Queen:flowers:.. And no family celebrations in near future to include her..

Ah, well. Just my luck then.
On a different (and more on-topic) note, Harry and Cressinda look like a genuine couple. I hadn't been certain their romance wasn't a media invention at all.

I think Harry and Cressida look wonderful together.

She has a similar look about her that Kate did at that age. Some other similarities too, sporty and not over-awed by the 'royalty' of it.

LaRae

The Telegraph is reporting that Prince Harry is to visit the US later in the year. Not sure why the need to mention Vegas or if it is correct.

Prince Harry to return to US as ambassador in first visit after Vegas party - Telegraph

They mention it because it opens up their customers' memories. That escapade is the most recent memory of his actions for a segment of the US population (if they care at all).

They were kissing and cuddling and that means they "truly" have something? Drunk encounter for all we know.

Someone said she was with that group partying on Necker Island. Remember, that's where we got that lovely shot of a passed out Harry on the floor. Perhaps they are a good match. LOL

Last edited:
I just hope and pray this young lady's privacy will be respected. It was one thing when it was rumored her and Harry were seeing each other privately but it's another now they've been pictured loved up on this trip. I hope she won't be hounded like the then Kate Middleton.

I could've sworn Harry said during his interviews in Afghanistan that he was very much single. So either the relationship has been rekindled recently, or Harry was telling the media fibs.

This certainly seems to be a very public 'announcement' of their relationship. Wasn't William and Kate's relationship first brought out into the open on the slopes?

Batten down the hatches, Ms Bonas, the press are going to be coming at you big time.

Yep, I was thinking the same thing, they all went to the slopes and it was there they came 'out' as a couple. Prince Charles was there as well, can't remember if Harry was.

LaRae

I just hope and pray this young lady's privacy will be respected...
Not a chance.
Now that a relationship is confirmed, the press will look at Cressinda's entire life under a microscope. The lives of her family members and friends too, come to that.

Hey Juliette! Still think they are just good friends?? :brows:Hehehehehe!

:lol::lol: no, I don't. But, you know, certain things I have to see before I conclude something. I don't believe the press 100%. Now that I saw with my eyes, it's another matter:p

Not a chance.
Now that a relationship is confirmed, the press will look at Cressinda's entire life under a microscope. The lives of her family members and friends too, come to that.

I know she will now be under the media's focus but I hope they will at least be respectful of her privacy. Also not to hound her 24/7. Harry have all the protection in the world but she don't.

I know she will now be under the media's focus but I hope they will at least be respectful of her privacy. Also not to hound her 24/7. Harry have all the protection in the world but she don't.
You don't know the British tabloids if you think there is even a hope of that happening. Respect for privacy is not exactly their strong suit.

^^ I agree. The media will find out about everything in her life, her family and friends. And I suspect that a 4 times married mother and high society family, newspapers will be full of "interesting" stories :whistling:

Also, expect from now on, to have the reference of her sister and William in every article you read about Cressida

EDIT: here's a gallery of her Tatler has just done: http://www.tatler.com/bystander/events/2013/february/cressida-bonas-in-pictures#/9506/image/9

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom