Prince Harry Current Events 26: January 2012-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHERE IS HENRY??? Wow he is hiding really well. See? They can be out of the public eye if they really, really want to.

Good! He deserves his down time to be private and without the public and the press knowing his every little move. We will be seeing him though when he does take his trip to Africa later this month I believe.

Harry has APPARENTLY been seen in London these days. But this is the first photo people share on twitter that I believe it's him

Prince Harry Watch ‏@HWalesWatch
Prince Harry at Bodo Schloss last night MT @MarinaStephenss: Looky who we were out with last night! Photo by marinastephens • Instagram

http://instagram.com/p/Vyuy5hBWpE/

Last edited:
^^True. I didn't mean to doubt that he is in London. Just meant that many of the photos shared on twitter lately are either too blury or don't seem to be Harry... So, until proven, I always have doubts about the "Say Prince Harry today" tweets

What sort of place is Bodo Schloss? It is somewhere he is likely to be?

What sort of place is Bodo Schloss? It is somewhere he is likely to be?

It's an alpine themed nightclub and restaurant that's got a strong Austrian theme to it.

Oh, I see what happened. A word in the link was censored with asterisks. I've made it into a tiny URL ...

http://tinyurl.com/chhmgcr

There, that should work.

Last edited:
The Telegraph is reporting that Prince Harry is to visit the US later in the year. Not sure why the need to mention Vegas or if it is correct.

Prince Harry to return to US as ambassador in first visit after Vegas party - Telegraph

They mentioned Vegas to make their article more interesting. I think they shouldn't do that. The press will never allow anyone forget about that incident, including Harry. I suspect, if the story is true, they write many more articles about it.

Then again, it was said that Harry have more official trips coming up this year.

I keep watching out for a Chelsy clue in all his outings. Will be hoping for that clue when he goes to Africa later this month.

He seems to be playing it very low key, cool and clean. That is soooo good to see.:noevil:

They mentioned Vegas to make their article more interesting. I think they shouldn't do that. The press will never allow anyone forget about that incident, including Harry.

Even I dont like seeing this again and again, but we cant help. Harry looks like he needs full-blown reminders every now and then, lest the "ambassador" may end up naked on front pages every other day..

Even I dont like seeing this again and again, but we cant help. Harry looks like he needs full-blown reminders every now and then, lest the "ambassador" may end up naked on front pages every other day..

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lol:

While I know this would be a bad thing... I'm not sure if it would be an unpleasant thing...

While I know this would be a bad thing... I'm not sure if it would be an unpleasant thing...

I find myself in agreement with this sentiment. It would be awful for Harry's naked rear-end to be splashed across the front pages of newspapers all over the world, but on the other hand......I don't think I'd complain much. ;)

According to tweets, Prince Harry is on a ski holiday in Verbier. He apparently arrived on Sunday.

Verbier? Isn't that where the Danish Crown Princely Family are currently on holiday? I wonder if he'll stop by and say hello... :D

Last edited:
Appaently he is with Cressida Bonas and has also met up with Beatric and Eugenie

Look who

Appaently he is with Cressida Bonas and has also met up with Beatric and Eugenie

Look who

Thank you Cepe for the info and link.

Very strange that she doesn't think Vegas is an issue...I say, even if I was just getting to know a guy, I would consider THAT venture a no go zone.

^^ I wouldn't consider it a good point in the curriculum too, but if I was not dating I think I would be able to see past it, though I couldn't say it wasn't an issue....
In any case, we don't even know if they are dating, if they really were together after Vegas, if they have ever had anything, let alone know what Cressida does or doesn't think about Vegas.

:previous: She went on a date (to a movie) as well as a holiday with him prior to the Vegas incident. To be sure, one cannot assume they were a firm item, but to say that they had not "dated" would be incorrect, I think.

Does she think he will be on the straight and narrow now? Really? Or perhaps she does not care? What does that mean? Either way, I see trouble.

she's been at university and is now a dance student - what does that mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom