Prince Harry Current Events 26: January 2012-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For someone he's supposedly dating she's sure never with him....

LaRae

Harry is at the Olympics in an official capacity. Girlfriend would not be invited.

Ah I thought he was there 'unofficially' at times as well.

LaRae

For someone he's supposedly dating she's sure never with him....

LaRae

I think they're being very smart in keeping their relationship (if that's indeed what it is) under wraps. The young lady is already being mentioned in the press, and she's been with him a handful of times, at the most. Imagine what would happen if they were seen together more often. I think that perhaps they're waiting to see how things pan out between them before they chose to go all out and appear with one another more frequently.

Surely if they want to keep their relationship private, she's not going to appear by his side in front of thousands of people at the Olympics.

With the way the press is he'll have a very short time frame for privacy with anyone he is thought to be dating.

LaRae

It entirely depends how Harry and his 'girlfriend' are. Harry could have been dating someone from the time he and Chelsy finished and we would have no idea.
It could be that the press are just coming up with rumours to satisfy their needs. Until Harry gets engaged, we won't know who he's dating or been dating because the BRF never announce private things.

As much as he's followed around you don't think the press would of gotten wind of a long term relationship? The only reason William was able to keep it quiet was because he was in school.

LaRae

I think it rather depends on where he sees any young lady. The BRF do have access to some rather large estates where they can see whomever they want without a camera being present. They could even go to the same nightclub on the arms of friends and meet up inside without being pictured together. If he wanted to be secretive he could do it.
Right now I think all he has to do is smile at a girl and the press will say she is a girlfriend.
Is he not expected to leave for Afghanistan in the coming months?

Pranter said:
As much as he's followed around you don't think the press would of gotten wind of a long term relationship? The only reason William was able to keep it quiet was because he was in school.

LaRae

No. There are places Harry and his girlfriend, if he has one, could meet and enjoy their relationship quietly without being pestered. It would be quite easy. William and Catherine were very much in the public eye, from skiing holidays to holidays in the sun they seemingly had no reason to hide it even though they often complained.

NGalitzine said:
Right now I think all he has to do is smile at a girl and the press will say she is a girlfriend.
Is he not expected to leave for Afghanistan in the coming months?

I agree, and I don't know about Harry's deployment it depends on how the MOD will play it.

HARRY TOPS KATE AND WILLIAM AS MOST POPULAR BABY
IT seems Prince Harry is the people's favourite, with the name Harry jumping to the top of the most popular boys' names in England and Wales, according to new statistics. Of the 724,000 babies born in England and Wales last year, the popular name leapfrogged over Oliver and Jack to claim the top spot for the first time, arguably inspired by JK Rowling's fictional hero Harry Potter as well as our red-headed royal. But there was bad news for Harry's older brother the Duke of Cambridge, with William falling from seventh in 2010 to 10th in the year of his marriage to Catherine Middleton, who could only sneak herself into the top 100 girls' names at number 57 by shortening her name to Katie.

:previous:
Neither are William or Kate. :)
The article refers to baby names; apparantely, Harry is now the most popular baby name in the UK.

He is becomming such a fine young man, that I'll bet his mother would have been sooo proud of.
I always get a little annoyed when he is refered to as a party prince and a disgrace for the BRF. Yes of course his costume was not the wisest choice, but to have it repeated with every article written about him is for my part exaggeration.
Nice to see that he gets some well deserved recognition for a change.

I think Harry has done a wonderful job this year. And I think it is great that he, William and Kate have formed a good team and seem to have a great working relationship. They definitely appear to be setting up a serious court at KP to continue all of this good work.

But after such a great year and a wonderful solo tour - i was a bit surprised at how utterly terrified Harry looked at the closing cermonies. I wonder how far in advance he knew he was going to be introduced to stand in for HM. I got the feeling that may have been a relatively new development - maybe he assumed Anne would take on that role. It was nice that he had a friendly sister sitting next to him. :flowers:

I think Harry has done a wonderful job this year. And I think it is great that he, William and Kate have formed a good team and seem to have a great working relationship. They definitely appear to be setting up a serious court at KP to continue all of this good work.

But after such a great year and a wonderful solo tour - i was a bit surprised at how utterly terrified Harry looked at the closing cermonies. I wonder how far in advance he knew he was going to be introduced to stand in for HM. I got the feeling that may have been a relatively new development - maybe he assumed Anne would take on that role. It was nice that he had a friendly sister sitting next to him. :flowers:

That surprised me, too. He looked so nervous.

He's done a great job this year.

Oh good grief they need to find something else to go on about.

LaRae

Oh good grief they need to find something else to go on about.

LaRae

My thoughts exactly! Sometimes I wonder if all those gossip rags sit there and count days until the Duke of Cambridge prematurely passes on, or the couple divorces, because these articles are getting out of control. And what is this obsession with Catherine and Harry? They're in-laws and have every right to be friendly and look out for one another if necessary. It's as serious as these rags want to imply.

They are getting enough out of control I worry if they will 'up the ante' so to speak....apply more and more pressure to see what or who will break.

Personally I would think it pretty normal for a brother to ask another to look after his wife/family if something were to happen to him.

The media would much prefer it to have everyone at each other's throats.

LaRae

Last edited by a moderator:
As much drivel as the content provided, I was more appalled at the incorrect their/there usage of the writer (and I use that term loosely) and the repeated reference to Catherine as Kate MIDDLETON. Especially in an article discussing her marital status/family.

As much drivel as the content provided, I was more appalled at the incorrect their/there usage of the writer (and I use that term loosely) and the repeated reference to Catherine as Kate MIDDLETON. Especially in an article discussing her marital status/family.

I skimmed the article, so I didn't see the grammatical errors, but definitely noticed the 'Middleton' bit. Just shows that anything coming out of this 'source' is not very credible.

All current posts about Prince Harry are being progressively moved across to the new Harry's Night in Vegas thread.
So please don't post here!

thanks
:flowers:

Although I can't hear the video (no CC), what struck me by this video of Harry is his remarkable likeness to Charles. He is definitely Charles' son.

Thanks for the link :flowers:. He really is a caring young man.

Although I can't hear the video (no CC), what struck me by this video of Harry is his remarkable likeness to Charles. He is definitely Charles' son.

I was thinking the same thing as I watched, Osipi - and then I saw your post. It's in the mannerisms, too - the way he dips his head, for example. You can see Charles do this when he gives speeches.

Reading the teleprompter is not his forte seems. Wonder how long he had to practice?

I think he does it very well. You can see he´s reading but the intonation and the way he expresses is smooth and nice to hear.

I think he does it very well. You can see he´s reading but the intonation and the way he expresses is smooth and nice to hear.

As someone pointed out (I think it was Osipi) in the thread dealing with Harry's LV trip, he appears to be a very passionate man, and doesn't do anything half way. This video definitely shows how excited he is for the Paralympics. His deliverance of the speech and facial expressions get me excited.

I agree Daria S...when Harry is bad he is awful.

But when he is good... he's very very good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom