The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2013, 11:42 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Verbier? Isn't that where the Danish Crown Princely Family are currently on holiday? I wonder if he'll stop by and say hello...

"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Join my new group!
Old 02-19-2013, 11:49 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
Verbier? Isn't that where the Danish Crown Princely Family are currently on holiday? I wonder if he'll stop by and say hello...
They're back in Denmark.

Old 02-19-2013, 11:50 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Thanks for the info, I thought they were still in Verbier.
"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Join my new group!
Old 02-19-2013, 07:33 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapstar View Post
There's a bunch of them, but heres a few.

British Royals ‏@britishroyals: Prince Harry is currently in Verbier! Apparently arrived Sunday. (via @jennyg2k)

Rachel Hanna ‏@RachelHanna13: Met prince Harry with @zara_jayne1 #verbier #skiing ahhhh

Eilidh Mcleod ‏@skiereilidh:Oh my days. Prince Harry has arrived in #Verbier .
Fools! They forgot to mention WHO he was with!!!

Thank you for the info Soapstar.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanAUSSIE View Post

Fools! They forgot to mention WHO is was with!!!

Thank you for the info Soapstar.
They're hogging the juicy details!
Old 02-19-2013, 07:45 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ish View Post
They're hogging the juicy details!
Off with their heads!!!
Old 02-19-2013, 08:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Appaently he is with Cressida Bonas and has also met up with Beatric and Eugenie

Look who

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 02-19-2013, 09:04 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post
Appaently he is with Cressida Bonas and has also met up with Beatric and Eugenie

Look who
Thank you Cepe for the info and link.

Very strange that she doesn't think Vegas is an issue...I say, even if I was just getting to know a guy, I would consider THAT venture a no go zone.
Old 02-19-2013, 09:10 PM
Royal Highness

^^ I wouldn't consider it a good point in the curriculum too, but if I was not dating I think I would be able to see past it, though I couldn't say it wasn't an issue....
In any case, we don't even know if they are dating, if they really were together after Vegas, if they have ever had anything, let alone know what Cressida does or doesn't think about Vegas.
Old 02-19-2013, 09:20 PM
Courtier

She went on a date (to a movie) as well as a holiday with him prior to the Vegas incident. To be sure, one cannot assume they were a firm item, but to say that they had not "dated" would be incorrect, I think.

Does she think he will be on the straight and narrow now? Really? Or perhaps she does not care? What does that mean? Either way, I see trouble.
Old 02-19-2013, 09:38 PM
Heir Apparent

she's been at university and is now a dance student - what does that mean?

Old 02-19-2013, 09:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post

Look who
The pic in this article is from his Walking with the Wounded trip to the pole.

He may be there. She may be there. This pic does not show him in Verbier.
Old 02-19-2013, 09:47 PM
Heir Apparent

He's there - look at previous posts with confirming tweets. She may not be there - who knows!

I think that this relationship is being pushed hard by the press - mainly Express and Mail.

Old 02-19-2013, 10:04 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanAUSSIE View Post
She went on a date (to a movie) as well as a holiday with him prior to the Vegas incident. To be sure, one cannot assume they were a firm item, but to say that they had not "dated" would be incorrect, I think.

Does she think he will be on the straight and narrow now? Really? Or perhaps she does not care? What does that mean? Either way, I see trouble.

I saw nothing that indicates me they are dating, ever dated or ever had anything. I only read things in the press and after some years following the royals, I've learnt no to believe everything I read anynore.
I have to stick to things I see. And what I saw was:

1. they both went to see the movie with a group of friends. Were they on a date? We don't know. Did Harry invite Cressida to go to the movies with him? We don't know. Were all of those people couples (Eugenie and Jack, Harry and Cressida, etc)? We don't know. What I saw was a group of friends going to the movies. I go to the movies many times with my friends, most of the times the group is made of couples+random people. The random people are not dating each other just because they went to the movies, I guess.

2. They were on holidays at Necker Island. So were many other people. Were all the other people dating? I don't think so. Again, what I saw was a group of friends holidaying together.

3. Even if they are now both in Verbier, again it looks more like a group of friends holidaying together.

When these 3 "things" happened, were they close to each other or just random friends? We don't know. Maybe they were. Maybe they are really seeing each other. Maybe they are not. Maybe they are just friends. Maybe they are not even that close friends. Maybe they just have common friends and happen to be together at the same place as part of a big group of friends. We don't know.

If we don't know, is it fair to assume they dated? I don't think it is.

PS: AdmirerUS, thanks for clarifying that. I thought about that when I saw the pic but wasn't sure.

PS2: cepe, I agree
Old 02-19-2013, 11:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
If we don't know, is it fair to assume they dated? I don't think it is.
I don't see a problem with assuming they dated. "Dating" is just a word used to described two people going out together who have romantic designs on each other rather than mere friendship. Perfectly natural and no big deal.
Old 02-19-2013, 11:42 PM
Courtier

If Harry is smart, he will keep people guessing until a relationship is well established. Dating? with a group of friends is a good way to keep people guessing.
Old 02-20-2013, 12:18 AM
Courtier

It worked well for his brother.

LaRae
Old 02-20-2013, 12:37 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandma828 View Post
If Harry is smart, he will keep people guessing until a relationship is well established. Dating? with a group of friends is a good way to keep people guessing.
I think that would be a very smart move, and if the relationship doesn't work out, then there won't be any (or too much) fuss over it. I believe it took quite a while for the press to figure out that William and Catherine were indeed a romantic item, and that gave the said couple time to get comfortable with each other without the lenses and such in their faces on too frequent basis. Hopefully Harry can have a similar experience.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 02-20-2013, 08:50 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roslyn View Post
I don't see a problem with assuming they dated. "Dating" is just a word used to described two people going out together who have romantic designs on each other rather than mere friendship. Perfectly natural and no big deal.
We may have slightly different definitions of "Dating". Dating for me it's a bit different than going out together a few times... But no matter what definition we use (mine or yours) we both agree that dating describes two people who have romantic designs rather than mere friendship. And again, my point is: from what we can see (note that see is different from what we read in the DM), can we conclude they ever had any romantic designs on each other? I don't think so.
Old 02-20-2013, 12:01 PM
Royal Highness

Seems that they truly have something

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail
Pictures taken today of Prince Harry kissing and cuddling with girlfriend Cressida Bonas on ski slopes in Verbier starting to drop in London

Niraj Tanna ‏@IkonPictures
Have finally got 1st pictures of Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas skiing in Verbier. The young couple looked very much in love as they skied.