Prince Harry Current Events 26: January 2012-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jullietteeeee, ajuda me. Sabes alguma coisa? Ela foi ou nao?:bounce::bounce:

The tweets that Julliette posted say no mention of Cressida and if you look at any UK newspaper you'll see that Henry is not the front cover story. He probably wanted to lie low whilst going to the cinema, and succesfully managed it. We do not know if he managed it with Cressida by his side.

However something to keep you "interested": Wild Prince Strikes: Prince Harry to Party with Jennifer Lawrence, GF Cressida Bonas Jealous? - Entertainment & Stars

The tweets that Julliette posted say no mention of Cressida and if you look at any UK newspaper you'll see that Henry is not the front cover story. He probably wanted to lie low whilst going to the cinema, and succesfully managed it. We do not know if he managed it with Cressida by his side.

However something to keep you "interested": Wild Prince Strikes: Prince Harry to Party with Jennifer Lawrence, GF Cressida Bonas Jealous? - Entertainment & Stars

Hahaha! I saw that article but did not read it. I do know that he is planning a trip to the US and though this article would most likely take speculation further than I like or think feasible. Have you read it? Am I right?

By the way, thank you for trying to feed my addiction. I am trying to give it up, again, but probably need a bit more time...

Julliette is a good tweet tracker. I begged her to seek on my behalf in Portuguese to encourage her. Mm, I hope she can read my version of Portuguese. I mean who are these people that only notice him???? Don't they know I want to have more information? Honestly, people are so selfish these days!:bang::lol:

Hahaha! I saw that article but did not read it. I do know that he is planning a trip to the US and though this article would most likely take speculation further than I like or think feasible. Have you read it? Am I right?

I'm not sure what you mean but the article just seems like people playing up Henry's party attitude. Similar to the recent Fleet Review story about him partying in Aus.

Julliette is a good tweet tracker. I begged her to seek on my behalf in Portuguese to encourage her. Mm, I hope she can read my version of Portuguese. I mean who are these people that only notice him???? Don't they know I want to have more information? Honestly, people are so selfish these days!:bang::lol:

I follow people and have saved searches on royals, mainly for engagement information but gossip usually pops up. Henry is quite easy to recognise, apparently he waved at the girls who saw him and they noted he was wearing a baseball cap. If nothing makes the newspaper it's Henry trying to have a quiet night alone and I think he should be able to do without people constantly after him.

Lumutqueen, by "this article would most likely take speculation further than I like or think feasible" I meant that I though the article is "a gossip piece". I think you confirmed it.

I use a lot of words, don't I? You are a more precise and direct communicator. I am also a bit of a larrican, the part I like most about Henry.

Generally speaking, do you find it difficult to understand my posts? (I am curious, not a trick question).

Your version of portuguese is fine, of course, I understood it! But, unfortunately, I have no more information, all that the girls shared is what Lumutqueen has said. Anyway, I asked one of the girls who he was with and I'm waiting for the answer ;)

He might make a stop in Atlantic City. He can get in plenty of trouble without going to Vegas! LOL

:previous: only if he can find his way around or out of that airport!

Hang on, surely the injured veterans will be psychologically damaged by seeing and meeting Harry, a non-injured veteran? How on earth could the royals be so thoughtless and selfish? Clearly it's all just for PR purposes; they don't care that those veterans will be reminded of their injuries by being confronted with Harry, who still has all his limbs. There's also probably going to be pictures and video of Harry meeting these injured servicemen and women, so it's clearly just about making the royals look good.

Let's hope he doesn't mention anything frivolous, cakes for example, and sticks rigidly to talking about the awful moments when the injuries were caused. If he's going to use these veterans' tragic misfortune to make himself look good, that's the least we should expect.

:rolleyes:

And it spreads over to another thread:whistling:

Btw guys, there's a thread for the visit.

Hang on, surely the injured veterans will be psychologically damaged by seeing and meeting Harry, a non-injured veteran?...
:ROFLMAO: enjoyed that

Last edited by a moderator:
He might make a stop in Atlantic City. He can get in plenty of trouble without going to Vegas! LOL

KittyAtlanta - LOL, I'm finding it hard to imagine Harry in Atlantic City. With the Donald? LOL

Hang on, surely the injured veterans will be psychologically damaged by seeing and meeting Harry, a non-injured veteran?...
:ROFLMAO: :D

HA! Well done. That one deserves a round of applause.

:ROFLMAO: :clap:

Prince Harry Watch ‏@HWalesWatch 17h
The palace has said Prince Harry's back at work, but 2 different shoppers spotted him in London @ Waitrose today.Maybe food on base is bad.

EDIT: The today refers to yesterday, March 25th

Please note that posts regarding Donald Trump have been deleted as off topic.

Thank you.

Zonk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom