Prince Harry Current Events 22: November 2007-July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I don't know how likely is this to happen...but according to the Daily Mail Harry and William are planning a quite exciting trip... :rolleyes:

The Princes of Wheels: William and Harry plan 1,000-mile motorbike trek across Africa | the Daily Mail
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The friend claimed: "The regiment has granted them leave
." :lol: As by the end of the year, William will be in the navy, I highly doubt the authenticity of this report, it is not as if they could complete this little adventure in a weekend!

they probably talked about it, and someone told everyone they are going to do it

Given that the famous Dakar Rally, a race that has been run through Africa every year since it began in 1979, was moved to South America this year because of terrorist concerns in Africa, I highly doubt that an even riskier motorbike trip is going to be sanctioned.

They'll never be allowed to go there. Paris-Dakar Rally was cancelled in Africa and the riders were not as famous as William and Harry. Imagine what a wonderful target they would make ! Moreover, if Harry was not allowed to go to Iraq, I can't see how he could do a trip on motorbike with his brother in a continent which has been so unstable for the past months ...

I believe this kind of trip/adventure is not an option for them. For better or worse, it comes with the territory of being a high profile (and highly targeted) royal.
I don't think they will have green light on something of this nature. Mainly, for security reasons, of course.

Could it be our favorite party boy has tamed his ways? Haven't seen pictures of him out in so long. Or maybe he's just being very smart about it now.

He has not been seen in public since early December. I assume he's on duty abroad since there have been no "sightings" of him for two months now not even with his regiment or on Royal engagement.

He has not been seen in public since early December. I assume he's on duty abroad since there have been no "sightings" of him for two months now not even with his regiment or on Royal engagement.

Duty abroad as in out of the country?

Where ever Prince Harry is I hope he will remain safe. Sounds like maybe this time he has been deployed...........has anyone seen the rest of his unit??

Hopefully, he will stay out of 'trouble' wherever he is. I hope wherever that is, I hope he will remain safe.

If hes been deployed may he stay safe a do The Brits Proud

Wherever he may be I hope he stays safe.

Last edited:
Hopefully, he will stay out of 'trouble' wherever he is. I hope wherever that is, I hope he will remain safe.

Well wherever he is he is both "out of 'trouble" and "safe". We would know if he were not by now.

He is also 'off the radar', 'incognito' and just plain gone! The paparazzi must be pulling their hair out. I mean, no pics no cash, no feeding frenzy!! Isn't it just lovely.

I am guessing that it is work and not pleasure that has taken him from view, as, regardless of which country he is in, he would have beeen spotted with the local "it" crowd, royalty, whatever.

I, like everyone else, will just have to wait and wonder.

Last edited:
Do you think by any chance they reconsidered and sent him to Iraq or afghanistan I hope not...I just hope he's off working or doing something else..I just don't want him to be there and I hope that's not the case even if that's what he wanted.

Last edited:
Ive got mixed feelings about him in Iraq or Afghanistan

Prince Harry is to resume his role training young soldiers in the techniques he learned in battle during his 10-week tour of duty in Afghanistan, The Daily Telegraph has learned.

Prince Harry to train soldiers in war techniques - Telegraph

Skydragon, am I right to read this sentence as unusual (from the above linked article):

"The Prince and Miss Davy, whose photograph he carried with him while he was in Afghanistan, are going on holiday."

I mean I know that the Telegraph is a newspaper that the Royals take seriously and if they start to formally refer to "The Prince and Miss Davy" - could it be that the relationship just enters a new stage? What do you think?

When did Harry say that he doesnt like England? I just read that he said that.

nevermind I googled it. I can understand him not liking it, he has lived there his entire life. He is probably just bored with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he'll be great at training other soldiers with the things he learned Afghanistan. I was wondering what he would do next.
And good for him on taking a holiday with Chelsy; he deserves it. But doesn't she have school?

Twice this week Prince Harry has met the parents of his long-time girlfriend Chelsy Davy, after the young royal and his blonde companion flew into Cape Town from a romantic three-week holiday in Botswana.

IOL: Engagement on the cards for Harry, Chelsy?

wow, harry doesent knew his girlfriends parens before?

wow, harry doesent knew his girlfriends parens before?

No he's known them all along. They meant that he "met up" with them while in Africa, not "met them".
While I still don't think that Harry will be engage anytime soon, I would actually be excited. I do like Chelsy a lot.

Its been all William news lately, so I thought I'd share some minor news on Harry too.

"Prince Harry answers letter from veteran"
Prince Harry answers letter from veteran - MassLive.com

"Action Tan Harry leaves Chels home" -Sunday Mirror
Prince Harry is living it up in sunny Barbados - leaving girlfriend Chelsy Davy swotting in Leeds.

The royal Action Man, unwinding after his frontline stint in Afghanistan, is staying on a pal's yacht off the Caribbean isle.

Harry, 23, has been swimming, racing jet-skis with his friends and watching polo matches. Meanwhile, Chelsy, 22, is revising for law degree exams in the UK.

One holidaymaker said: "Harry's chilled. He's been chatting to locals, drinking and smoking - nothing over the top. He hasn't mentioned Chelsy though."

But a source close to the couple denied a rift, adding: "Harry has been fighting for his country - no one would deny him a break. They'll be together this summer."

so when does Harry have to get back to duty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom