The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 04:38 PM
Courtier

it's nice to see Chelsy at something official.

Old 05-05-2008, 05:20 PM
Majesty

Chelsy looks really nice at this event, modest and dignified.

Old 05-05-2008, 07:41 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by seto View Post
I used to find William handsome but now Harry is looking good.
I can't disagree with that

I think it might actually be something of the way his personality is starting to show through in his facial expressions. Harry is starting to really look like an adult who knows what he wants from life--he doesn't just look like a happy-go-lucky teenager anymore. The serious soldier expression looks good on him!

And I like everything I've seen of Chelsy lately, too. I can't really see Harry getting married before William, but I'd be happy for them if they did become engaged.
Old 05-05-2008, 10:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

So anything happen tomorrow with William and Harry??arent theybusy like all week.
Old 05-05-2008, 10:25 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Fan View Post
So anything happen tomorrow with William and Harry??arent theybusy like all week.
William has engagements Tuesday through Friday.
Old 05-06-2008, 02:06 PM
Heir Apparent

I have moved all posts relating to Chelsy Davy to the correct thread, which can be found here.

Please note that this is a thread for the current events of Prince Harry alone.
Old 05-08-2008, 01:10 PM
Aristocracy

Where was the duchess

Was there a reason for the duchess not being there with Charles??
Old 05-08-2008, 05:40 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie View Post
Was there a reason for the duchess not being there with Charles??
Why would she be there, at many of the presentations the only people there are the recipients and the CO's.
Old 05-17-2008, 08:00 PM
Courtier

Some trouble for Harry's protection officers?

Quote:
Police are investigating claims that Prince Harry and his bodyguards took part in a reckless 100mph car chase on their way to Boujis nightclub
Police probe after lives are put at risk in Prince Harry's 100mph motorway race to Boujis | the Daily Mail
Old 05-18-2008, 05:59 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
Oh dear, If this is true then they all need prosecuting for speeding and dangerous driving. I wonder why I get the sinking feeling that the denials/excuses will be coming thick and fast.
Old 05-18-2008, 06:33 AM
Courtier

I recall that the Princess Royal has been fined for speeding, in the past.

There's no reason to believe that if Harry has, indeed, breached the law, that he won't be charged and fined, similarly.
Old 05-18-2008, 06:48 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polly View Post

There's no reason to believe that if Harry has, indeed, breached the law, that he won't be charged and fined, similarly.
Hen Harriers
Old 05-18-2008, 06:51 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
Hen Harriers
My thoughts exactly.
'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
Old 05-18-2008, 06:55 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
In such a situation some years ago in Germany the young mother driving the harrassed car couldn't cope, accelerated and then had an accident. Both she and her child died.
'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
Old 05-18-2008, 08:48 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polly View Post

But Harry wasn't driving!!!!!! He was in the passenger seat, the headline looks good, even the person that reported the incident to the police said that Harry was in the passenger seat, his friend was the driver. And the car that did the trailgating was his protection officer's.
Old 05-18-2008, 10:02 AM
Nobility

Sorry. what does "hen harriers" mean?
Old 05-18-2008, 10:47 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte1 View Post
But Harry wasn't driving!!!!!! He was in the passenger seat, the headline looks good, even the person that reported the incident to the police said that Harry was in the passenger seat, his friend was the driver. And the car that did the trailgating was his protection officer's.
Indeed, which is why I said they all need prosecuting! It is not unknown for driver/passenger to swop positions as soon as they are parked though!
Old 05-18-2008, 10:53 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold View Post
Sorry. what does "hen harriers" mean?
Some time ago, Harry was accused of shooting a pair of Hen Harriers at Sandringham. He and a friend were the only ones shooting in that area and the police dropped the investigation because they couldn't find (or someone had removed the carcasses). hen Harriers are a protected species and were seen to plummet by trained observers.
Old 05-18-2008, 03:39 PM
Nobility

Whilst Harry might not have been driving its not as if he can say he was blameless, really he should have told the driver to slow down or stop or ask to get out, and the police shouldn't have driven dangerously. I know they have to because they have to stay with HArry but really in these situations they should be allowed to say - "We're not breaking the law and risking our and other people's lives to protect one person."
That of course is if this story is true.
Old 05-18-2008, 05:04 PM
Serene Highness

Why is everyone taking this story seriously? Its the Daily Mail! They probably paid that man to say those things. I'm not going to ridicule Harry and his bodygaurds quite yet.

Closed Thread

Tags
prince harry