Prince Harry Current Events 22: November 2007-July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's nice to see Chelsy at something official.

Chelsy looks really nice at this event, modest and dignified.

I used to find William handsome but now Harry is looking good.

I can't disagree with that:D

I think it might actually be something of the way his personality is starting to show through in his facial expressions. Harry is starting to really look like an adult who knows what he wants from life--he doesn't just look like a happy-go-lucky teenager anymore. The serious soldier expression looks good on him!

And I like everything I've seen of Chelsy lately, too. I can't really see Harry getting married before William, but I'd be happy for them if they did become engaged.

So anything happen tomorrow with William and Harry??arent theybusy like all week.

I have moved all posts relating to Chelsy Davy to the correct thread, which can be found here.

Please note that this is a thread for the current events of Prince Harry alone.

Where was the duchess

Was there a reason for the duchess not being there with Charles??:bang:

Was there a reason for the duchess not being there with Charles??
Why would she be there, at many of the presentations the only people there are the recipients and the CO's. :rolleyes:

I recall that the Princess Royal has been fined for speeding, in the past.

There's no reason to believe that if Harry has, indeed, breached the law, that he won't be charged and fined, similarly.

There's no reason to believe that if Harry has, indeed, breached the law, that he won't be charged and fined, similarly.
Hen Harriers

But Harry wasn't driving!!!!!! He was in the passenger seat, the headline looks good, even the person that reported the incident to the police said that Harry was in the passenger seat, his friend was the driver. And the car that did the trailgating was his protection officer's.

But Harry wasn't driving!!!!!! He was in the passenger seat, the headline looks good, even the person that reported the incident to the police said that Harry was in the passenger seat, his friend was the driver. And the car that did the trailgating was his protection officer's.
Indeed, which is why I said they all need prosecuting!:flowers: It is not unknown for driver/passenger to swop positions as soon as they are parked though!:D

Sorry. what does "hen harriers" mean?
Some time ago, Harry was accused of shooting a pair of Hen Harriers at Sandringham. He and a friend were the only ones shooting in that area and the police dropped the investigation because they couldn't find (or someone had removed the carcasses). hen Harriers are a protected species and were seen to plummet by trained observers.:flowers:

Whilst Harry might not have been driving its not as if he can say he was blameless, really he should have told the driver to slow down or stop or ask to get out, and the police shouldn't have driven dangerously. I know they have to because they have to stay with HArry but really in these situations they should be allowed to say - "We're not breaking the law and risking our and other people's lives to protect one person."
That of course is if this story is true.

Why is everyone taking this story seriously? Its the Daily Mail! They probably paid that man to say those things. I'm not going to ridicule Harry and his bodygaurds quite yet.

:previous:
While you are right that it is the DM and I wouldn't put anything past them they have said that it is confimed by the Thames Valley Police and Clarence House

Last night, Thames Valley Police confirmed they had received a complaint from Mr Williams which they had passed to Scotland Yard as Metropolitan Police royal protection officers were driving the Range Rover.
Scotland Yard said: "We are not prepared to discuss matters of security or protection." Clarence House added: "It's a police matter, and we'll leave it to them."

Also Sky news have this quote from Tames Valley Police
Thames Valley Police said: "We can confirm that a complaint was received... on Wednesday May 14. The complainant was advised to contact the Metropolitan Police. Thames Valley Police continues to liaise with the Met in relation to the complaint. It's being looked into."
Prince Harry Police Accused Of Putting Lives At Risk |Sky News|Home

they should be careful, how is driving that fast going to protect him? Unless they were fleeing from bullets, they should drive safely

Nothing was said by CH or Thames to confirm that anything wrong was done, yet. I'm still going to wait. I'm very suspicious of any stories like these. Innocent until proven guilty, right.

It seems to me upon reading that DM story, the driver didn't sound like someone out to get a royal. Having experienced someone tailgating at high speed, I can imagine how much more frightening it would have been when the tailgating vehicle turned out to be part of law enforcement. The sad part was after all the high speed driving, that Audi still get stuck in traffic and end up at the same pace was the one it passed. It just goes to show how useless speeding really is.

Love the pictures of him holding the baby, and the ones where he's making a funny face holding the magazine with his brother on the cover.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom