Prince Harry Current Events 25: August 2010-December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help wishing nobody had to go to Afghanistan!

But I've read he wants to go, and that's creditable.

I think it's an honourable undertaking. , and Harry has the experience on the ground, first when he had his "secret" trip,..... then the experience in Suffolk, ...and now Afghanistan.

I like to think that even the BRF cannot be immune from these events.

I can't help wishing nobody had to go to Afghanistan!

But I've read he wants to go, and that's creditable.

Harry knows what he Volunteered for and I can't help but think if they won't let him do his job then they shouldn't let him train for these kinds of jobs. So I hope he goes, secretly. All of these leaks is crazy. What happened to national security? It makes me wonder why the military tells the kind of people they do about Harry's job when they know people will sell him out.

Brave isn't exactly the word I'd use for Harry in this case though. Cackling with glee might be more like it. Harry braving the rain? What is he gonna do? Melt? Take another dip in the artic pool? :ROFLMAO:

This is obviously an event that both brothers have looked forward to for ages and they both get to play off against each other for charities they both believe in. All the more reason that I think in years to come, although we've seen Harry as William's best man, we'll also see him as a supporter as I think William will also support Harry in any direction of life he chooses.

The two them reminds me of the Beatles tune "Two of Us".

You and I have memories
Longer than the road that stretches out ahead

I don't believe for a New York minute that Harry will return to the front lines in Afganistan. Perhaps AFTER Wills and Kate are parents.

He may visit, but I don't believe he will be deployed to harm's way; he is the spare.

I don't believe for a New York minute that Harry will return to the front lines in Afganistan. Perhaps AFTER Wills and Kate are parents.

He may visit, but I don't believe he will be deployed to harm's way; he is the spare.

Funny, since he's been before, and William was even further from being a parent then. If they were worried about the line of succession, it seems it would have been a greater risk to send Harry before William was married and in a position to start producing heirs.

I'm sure he'll go, and I'm fairly sure it'll be something we hear about afterwards, not as it's happening. Just like before.

He's been before when William wasn't even married. You'd think now would be a safer time for him to leave in regards to succesion issues.

I think he'll be sent to the frontline.

Although I still believe he won't go, I have expanded my thoughts on his going.

He's been before when William wasn't even married. You'd think now would be a safer time for him to leave in regards to succesion issues.

Agreed. His reassignment wasn't due to his being the spare, I understood he was pulled out as his presence was thought to over-endanger the other members of his group? Perhaps they have re-evaluated.

If he goes, more power to him.

Last edited:
:previous: I'll bet! And this time he cannot be accused of drawing any extra fire down on his squad/section. All Apache Helicopters are prime targets!

Britters said:
Funny, since he's been before, and William was even further from being a parent then. If they were worried about the line of succession, it seems it would have been a greater risk to send Harry before William was married and in a position to start producing heirs.

I'm sure he'll go, and I'm fairly sure it'll be something we hear about afterwards, not as it's happening. Just like before.

That's the diff- before it was a secret so easier to hide, now the press knows about it so it'll be far more publicized ..... I know Harry really wants to go so that's a big factor I'm sure....

It can be a secret again, Harry can disappear out of the UK if he likes. But if they handle the press correctly, he can go to Afghanistan/Iraq or wherever without any fuss.

It can be a secret again, Harry can disappear out of the UK if he likes. But if they handle the press correctly, he can go to Afghanistan/Iraq or wherever without any fuss.

Yeah- hopefully this time WITHOUT the press giving the game away!

I think he'll be sent to the frontline.

You do? I don't, no way. But, I bet he is hailed as a hero if he even goes within 10 miles.
This is not an attack on my favourite Harry, he will have no say in this, he will do what he is told, not only by his commanding officers but by the Palace.

- This article says he'll be going to Afghanistan, but I don't think he will - last time was a secret. This time, even the people on this board know he is rumored to go. It would put everyone in his platoon in danger.
As stated previously, every Apache helicopter is a prime target regardless of who the pilot is!

I still don't think they'll send him there. We wouldn't know all about it. I think they'll send him somewhere we're not thinking about. Could be wrong, though. At any rate, at least while he's training in the US he won't be there. Unless that's a ruse, too. Oh, that's too deep for me - it's making my head hurt.

Prince Harry has taken part in the British Polo Day Charity Cup sponsored by Intercontinental Park
Lane and Richard Mille at the Andrew Lloyd Webber's estate on July 02, 2011 in Watership Down.

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Prince Harry has taken part in the British Polo Day Charity Cup sponsored by Intercontinental Park
Lane and Richard Mille at the Andrew Lloyd Webber's estate on July 02, 2011 in Watership Down.

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

I'm glad to see him enjoying his free time. When will there be another engagement? Does CH releases before hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom