The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 07:17 PM
Courtier

The possible reconciliation is discussed in this thread - William, Harry and girlfriends and the press.

Old 09-09-2009, 01:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
PRINCE Harry has turned to celebrity hypnotist Paul McKenna in a desperate bid to quit smoking, we can reveal.

Hypno-heir-apy | Prince Harry wants Paul McKenna to get him off fags | News Of The World
I hope he is able to quit. Smoking is such a nasty habit and takes years off your life. I know people who have tried to quit and it's not easy. I wish him a lot of luck with it whatever works.

Old 09-09-2009, 01:06 PM
Courtier

Harry is on the cover of next week's Canadian Hello! magazine.

As Prince Harry turns 25, he aims high in life and love

Quote:
The latest issue of HELLO! Canada celebrates Prince Harry’s milestone 25th birthday. The handsome royal pilot is marking his quarter century turn by reprioritizing – putting the dream of carrying on his mother’s legacy and winning back the heart of longtime love, Chelsy Davy, first and foremost
Old 09-10-2009, 08:47 AM
Administrator

All posts relating to Harry's inheritance have been moved here William and Harry's Inheritance

Thanks!

Zonk

Old 09-13-2009, 02:43 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Prince Harry leaving Raffles Night club after celebrating his
25th Birthday, ahead of September 15th. London, England -
13.09.09 As you can see in the gallery Chelsy Davy was
there as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga **
Old 09-13-2009, 04:25 AM
Imperial Majesty

His wild years are not so far behind him, but Britain's Prince Harry seems ready to distance himself from those days as he prepares for his 25th birthday on Tuesday.

PROFILE: Britain's royal wild child grows up - Prince Harry turns 25 - Monsters and Critics
Old 09-13-2009, 01:34 PM
Courtier

The man in the car with Chelsy is her brother, Shaun. Boy, did I miss pictures of Master Davy!

I was rather more intrigued to see this man though: it's Dominic Rose, the man Chelsy was linked to in the past few months. In most of the pictures, he acts very protective towards Chelsy.
* Just for a note: Chelsy and Nic have been friends for ages, and still are. The media might have attributed romantic relationships to them, but I’m afraid they were more cases of wishful thinking and wild guesses, than actual reporting.

Thank you for the pictures and article, iceflower and Skydragon.
Prince Harry looks quite happy, I'm sure he had a great time.
Old 09-13-2009, 02:13 PM
Heir Apparent

He looks sober. Nice to see. Thanks, iceflower.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:45 AM
Heir Presumptive

Are you sure Chelsy and Dominic weren't together Marsel? He was walking with her and like you said being protective. Or is Harry friends with Dominic as well and maybe he invited him separately to his birthday bash?

At any rate I'm glad Harry got to celebrate his birthday with friends and I agree he does look happy and healthy. Maybe he's given up the cigarettes again (fingers crossed).

Thanks for the picture links iceflower! They took a lot of pictures of Chelsy. Course I guess if you go to a high profile nightclub like Raffles which has papparazzi around then you have to expect to deal with the paps. She seemed to take it all in stride though.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:17 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchat View Post
Are you sure Chelsy and Dominic weren't together Marsel? He was walking with her and like you said being protective. Or is Harry friends with Dominic as well and maybe he invited him separately to his birthday bash?
At any rate I'm glad Harry got to celebrate his birthday with friends and I agree he does look happy and healthy. Maybe he's given up the cigarettes again (fingers crossed).
I know that Nic has been one of Chelsy’s best friends for many, many years. He is also part of the same circle as Harry, so it is not inconceivable there is friendship between them, although I don't think they have ever been close. I'd say Nic was there as part of their 'circle' of friends - there were quite a few other mutual friends present, some who are closer to Chelsy than Harry. And of course, Shaun Davy was there as well.

Although I don’t know details of Chelsy's private life, I'd be prepared to put quite a large bet that the rumours about her and Nic were just that - rumours. Chelsy is quite blessed with a lot of wonderful friends, some of them male. Nic is one of them.

Prince Harry and on-off love Chelsy Davy party together for his 25th

Quote:
The Prince, who celebrates his 25th birthday on Tuesday, was joined by the pretty Zimbabwean law graduate and her brother Sean at Raffles.
There, witnesses reported that they looked very cosy together on the dancefloor.
Old 09-15-2009, 06:05 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince Harry celebrates his 25th birthday on Tuesday, spending the day flying helicopters as part of his pilot training.

Prince Harry to celebrate birthday flying high - Telegraph
Old 09-16-2009, 08:48 AM
Heir Apparent

A few additional photos to Iceflower's photos.

http://i26.tinypic.com/24phzev.jpg
http://i29.tinypic.com/2le2azo.jpg
http://i25.tinypic.com/vwpxz7.jpg
Old 09-19-2009, 04:48 AM
Imperial Majesty

PRINCES William and Harry met servicemen wounded in Afghanistan on a secret and emotional visit to a hospital after a personal plea from their father.

The two young Princes went to the Royal Centre for Defence Medicine at Selly Oak in Birmingham last *Friday after Prince Charles told them it was “full to the gunnels” with injured military personnel who needed cheering up.

Daily Express | UK News :: Princes’ trip to boost our wounded heroes
Old 09-19-2009, 01:04 PM
Heir Apparent

picture from their visit and article
http://www.uhb.nhs.uk/News/2009/09/u...nd-prince.html
Old 09-20-2009, 07:58 PM
Administrator

Let's get back on topic. This is the current events thread for Prince Harry.

All posts regarding his resemblance to various family members have been moved to Family Resemblances .

Thanks!

Zonk

Old 09-25-2009, 07:35 AM
Courtier

Prince Harry's former commander in Afghanistan quits over Govt's poor treatment of British troops

Quote:
Prince Harry's former commander in Afghanistan has resigned after clashing with ministers over strategy in the country and policy towards the military.

Major General Andrew Mackay, who was awarded the CBE for his frontline service in Helmand, will take early retirement next month.
Prince Harry spent ten weeks in Afghanistan from December 2007 under Maj-Gen Mackay's command.

However the Ministry of Defence spokesman insisted last night that he was standing down for personal reasons and would not make a statement.
But Army sources told the Mail that the resignation was linked to the general's growing unhappiness over the treatment of the forces.
To send the troops inadequately equipped is quite simply a disgrace.
Those soldiers risk their lives; the least that can be done for them is to minimize the risks.
Perhaps those 'on top' would be well advised to listen to people who actually have been there and know the needs of the army and soldiers first-hand: Major General Andrew Mackay would certainly be among those on top of the list.
Old 09-26-2009, 12:04 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Prince Harry enjoys a breakfast with friends at 'La Brasserie'
London, England, September 26, 2009

** Pic ** belga gallery **
Old 09-26-2009, 10:58 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsel View Post
Prince Harry's former commander in Afghanistan quits over Govt's poor treatment of British troops

To send the troops inadequately equipped is quite simply a disgrace.
Those soldiers risk their lives; the least that can be done for them is to minimize the risks.
Perhaps those 'on top' would be well advised to listen to people who actually have been there and know the needs of the army and soldiers first-hand: Major General Andrew Mackay would certainly be among those on top of the list.
All I can say is I agree
Old 09-26-2009, 10:59 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
Prince Harry enjoys a breakfast with friends at 'La Brasserie'
London, England, September 26, 2009

** Pic ** belga gallery **
Terrific pic, thanks so much
Old 09-27-2009, 05:15 AM
Imperial Majesty

PRINCE Harry tucked into a king-size breakfast yesterday after spending a night on the town with girlfriend Chelsy Davy

Daily Star: Simply The Best 7 Days A Week :: News :: Harry’s taking it greasy

Tags
prince harry