Prince Harry Current Events 21: June-November 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

Administrator in Memoriam
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
UKPrinceHenryofWales.gif

Arms of HRH Prince Harry of Wales

Welcome to the Prince Harry current events thread, part 18
commencing 12 June 2007

Part 17, covering the period 17 May to 12 June 2007 can be found here.

This poor boy just can't get a break. I would rather seem him playing polo than pracing around bars.

Now, Prince Harry advised not to play polo
Wednesday, June 13, 2007 (EST)

British Prince Harry has been advised to stay away from his favorite summer sport, polo.

Now, Prince Harry advised not to play polo

Well, that assumes it's actually true and not yet another fabrication or exaggeration by the press to get headlines. I mean, when you see "a royal source told the Daily Express," that sort of tells you that a pinch of salt might be in order.

I've split the discussion about James Hewitt and the claims about Prince Harry's paternity into a separate thread, which is here:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...mes-hewitt-prince-harrys-paternity-12998.html

The discussion about the NBC interview of the princes can be found here:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f34/william-harrys-tv-interviews-about-diana-12995.html

The discussion about preparations for the Diana memorial concert is here:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...niversary-concert-memorial-service-11590.html

Let's keep this thread for discussing Prince Harry's current events.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Unless I see pictures of Harry doing any of the alleged things or hear recordings of the alleged banter, I will disregard it as two rather nasty money grabbing tarts using Harry to try to get themselves careers, where they can be photographed without their clothes!

Harry's got love for Moyles

Prince Harry has rated DJ Chris Moyles by revealing he's a fan of his breakfast show.
In a chat with Fearne Cotton, the 22-year-old said: "I listen to more of the radio than anything else - then you don't have to go and buy the records.

ITV News - Harry's got love for Moyles

I don't think harry is that stupid to flirt with other women while his girlfriend is there. I don't think he wants more problems in the relationship :flowers:

my god...after all the newspaper reports out of canada about him carrying on with the barmaid he's lucky he made it to the concert alive when chelsy got hold of him.

Actually i have to admit that i was a bit shocked to see them acting like nothing happened. Chelsy really knows how to control her anger. I belive she is very sure of Harry's feeling for her otherwise i can't imagine how she could forgive that.

If Chelsy got upset every time the tabloids invent something, she would have a very miserable life indeed. I think we could see at the concert they are very much in love - they had eyes only for each other.

You have to wonder, do they mistake Harry being polite. friendly and gentlemanly for flirting. It seems any man who treats a woman with courtesy is accused of flirting. :rolleyes:

To some people, flirting with a barmaid (even a one-night stand) isn't the same thing as having an affair with an socially equal. Especially since no one really expect Harry to settle down with someone in that line of work. It sounds snobbish. But really...if Chelsy's father makes her unsuitable as a possible princess to some, can you imagine the hue and cry over a barmaid.

You have to wonder, do they mistake Harry being polite. friendly and gentlemanly for flirting. It seems any man who treats a woman with courtesy is accused of flirting. :rolleyes:

It might be...Harry seems like a true gentelman :wub:

don't get me wrong i'm sure the media have taken liberties and embellished the whole situation. but as far as chelsy getting mad with every "flirt" story that's printed...i think any woman (can't speak for the men here) might be ok the first few times but with the number of stories coming out wouldn't you begin to question? having said that, who knows what discussion takes place behind closed doors between harry and chelsy after these stories come out. i would have to say though she must be very strong to have put up with it all for this long.

or she might very syre of harry's feeling for her. and the press isn't always right. i think she tends to believe more what harry tells her that the press, which is great. I really admire her for that, i know i wouldn't be able to cope with all that.

i think harry has inherited his mother's ease. he seems to be great with kids.

i think harry has inherited his mother's ease. he seems to be great with kids.

That is so true. In each picture in which he is surrounded by children that is clearly visible.:)

Chelsy treats Harry to a romantic week in the Med

While William and Kate are working at giving their relationship a second chance, Prince Harry's love affair with Chelsy Davy is going from strength to strength.

The couple put paid to rumours that they are on the rocks by kissing and cuddling their way through last week's Concert For Diana at Wembley Stadium.

they're relationship is so strong, they're by far my favourite couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom