The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 06:56 AM
Administrator

Prince Harry current events 18: June - November 2007

Arms of HRH Prince Harry of Wales

Welcome to the Prince Harry current events thread, part 18
commencing 12 June 2007

Part 17, covering the period 17 May to 12 June 2007 can be found here.

Old 06-13-2007, 05:50 AM
Imperial Majesty

No jiggle bars for Prince Harry this time

Prince Harry's second night out in Alberta was markedly more tame than his first.

globeandmail.com: No jiggle bars for Prince Harry this time

Old 06-13-2007, 10:03 AM
Nobility

Harry: Mum's death forever will be mystery

Harry: Mum's death forever will be mystery - USATODAY.com
Old 06-13-2007, 10:06 AM
Nobility

This poor boy just can't get a break. I would rather seem him playing polo than pracing around bars.

Now, Prince Harry advised not to play polo
Wednesday, June 13, 2007 (EST)

British Prince Harry has been advised to stay away from his favorite summer sport, polo.

Now, Prince Harry advised not to play polo
Old 06-13-2007, 11:09 AM
Imperial Majesty

Well, that assumes it's actually true and not yet another fabrication or exaggeration by the press to get headlines. I mean, when you see "a royal source told the Daily Express," that sort of tells you that a pinch of salt might be in order.
Old 06-16-2007, 01:06 AM
Imperial Majesty

I've split the discussion about James Hewitt and the claims about Prince Harry's paternity into a separate thread, which is here:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ity-12998.html

The discussion about the NBC interview of the princes can be found here:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ana-12995.html

The discussion about preparations for the Diana memorial concert is here:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ice-11590.html

Let's keep this thread for discussing Prince Harry's current events.
Old 06-19-2007, 02:41 PM
Imperial Majesty

'Spanks, but no thanks'

Cowboys barmaids paint dirty Harry as royal pain in the butt in British newspaper

The Calgary Sun - 'Spanks, but no thanks'

Harry avoids media shots in tank

CFB SUFFIELD, Alta. -- Incoming! It appears Prince Harry is safely riding out a barrage of explosive media reports about cavorting with Calgary barmaids by dashing around the Alberta prairie in a tank.

The Calgary Sun - Harry avoids media shots in tank
Old 06-20-2007, 02:08 PM
Nobility

What do you think?
The Calgary Sun - Just a normal kid
This was an okay article.

What do you think?
National Post
This is an iffy article.
Harry is a guy and he is sometimes dumb.
Old 06-20-2007, 03:04 PM
Imperial Majesty

Unless I see pictures of Harry doing any of the alleged things or hear recordings of the alleged banter, I will disregard it as two rather nasty money grabbing tarts using Harry to try to get themselves careers, where they can be photographed without their clothes!
Old 06-24-2007, 06:08 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince Harry's love life running in troubled waters?

It seems that pics of Prince Harry getting a peck or two on his cheek from a couple of girls in a Canadian bar has got him into a great deal of trouble with his girlfriend Chelsy Davy

Prince Harry's love life running in troubled waters? - Yahoo! India News
Old 06-25-2007, 03:44 PM
Imperial Majesty

Harry's got love for Moyles

Prince Harry has rated DJ Chris Moyles by revealing he's a fan of his breakfast show.
In a chat with Fearne Cotton, the 22-year-old said: "I listen to more of the radio than anything else - then you don't have to go and buy the records.

ITV News - Harry's got love for Moyles
Old 07-02-2007, 05:06 AM
Imperial Majesty

PRINCE HARRY: 'NO GRUDGES AGAINST THE SPICE GIRLS'
British royal PRINCE HARRY has dismissed reports he's bitter the Spice Girls reunion didn't happen in time for his Concert for Diana.

PRINCE HARRY - PRINCE HARRY NO GRUDGES AGAINST THE SPICE GIRLS

Lloyd catches Prince Harry's eye
Prince Harry was seen flirting with Celebrity Big Brother star Danielle Lloyd at the Princess Diana Memorial concert on Sunday, reports The Daily Star

Showbiz - News - Lloyd catches Prince Harry's eye - Digital Spy
Old 07-03-2007, 03:46 PM
Gentry

I don't think harry is that stupid to flirt with other women while his girlfriend is there. I don't think he wants more problems in the relationship
Old 07-03-2007, 03:54 PM
Royal Highness

my god...after all the newspaper reports out of canada about him carrying on with the barmaid he's lucky he made it to the concert alive when chelsy got hold of him.
Old 07-03-2007, 04:00 PM
Gentry

Actually i have to admit that i was a bit shocked to see them acting like nothing happened. Chelsy really knows how to control her anger. I belive she is very sure of Harry's feeling for her otherwise i can't imagine how she could forgive that.
Old 07-03-2007, 05:01 PM
Heir Apparent

If Chelsy got upset every time the tabloids invent something, she would have a very miserable life indeed. I think we could see at the concert they are very much in love - they had eyes only for each other.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 07-03-2007, 06:05 PM
Imperial Majesty

You have to wonder, do they mistake Harry being polite. friendly and gentlemanly for flirting. It seems any man who treats a woman with courtesy is accused of flirting.
Old 07-03-2007, 06:36 PM
Royal Highness

To some people, flirting with a barmaid (even a one-night stand) isn't the same thing as having an affair with an socially equal. Especially since no one really expect Harry to settle down with someone in that line of work. It sounds snobbish. But really...if Chelsy's father makes her unsuitable as a possible princess to some, can you imagine the hue and cry over a barmaid.
Old 07-04-2007, 08:52 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
You have to wonder, do they mistake Harry being polite. friendly and gentlemanly for flirting. It seems any man who treats a woman with courtesy is accused of flirting.
It might be...Harry seems like a true gentelman
Old 07-04-2007, 09:02 AM
Royal Highness

don't get me wrong i'm sure the media have taken liberties and embellished the whole situation. but as far as chelsy getting mad with every "flirt" story that's printed...i think any woman (can't speak for the men here) might be ok the first few times but with the number of stories coming out wouldn't you begin to question? having said that, who knows what discussion takes place behind closed doors between harry and chelsy after these stories come out. i would have to say though she must be very strong to have put up with it all for this long.

Tags
prince harry